Donald Trump's Kleptocracy.

Donald Trump's Kleptocracy.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

First of all what advantage would he have to do so now?

Whats the upside?

I hope he never does, one, because who cares he made a disclosure like it or not.

He met is legal obligations

I hope he never does just to *iss off all you cry babies


Why don't you discuss the future-----look forward!

  #12  
Old 01-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess the Tbills give him a better ROI

Barack Obama's Net Worth Is $12.2 million. Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States and the former senator from Illinois, has a net worth of $12.2 million. (Source: “Barack Obama Net Worth,” Celebrity Net Worth, last accessed March 3, 2016.)

What was his salary?

Just bought a 6 Million $ house

Just guessing that a lot of that $12.2 million is from the sale of the books he authored before becoming president. Obama also has a $15 million book deal in the works for after he leaves the White House.

Where is the six million dollar house that the Obama's supposedly bought?
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 01-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I stand corrected it is leased but valued at 5.3M

The Villages Florida




The family — who is staying in Washington until their youngest daughter Sasha graduates from high school —
now have five homes, in Washington, Chicago, New York, Hawaii and California.
  #14  
Old 01-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I stand corrected it is leased but valued at 5.3M

The Villages Florida




The family — who is staying in Washington until their youngest daughter Sasha graduates from high school —
now have five homes, in Washington, Chicago, New York, Hawaii and California.

Do you ever get tired of posting this fake news? The Obama's own one house in the Hyde Park section of Chicago.

Who will ever forget your post about Elton John performing for Trump at the inauguration? That could go down as stupidest post of 2016, and you were positive it was true.
  #15  
Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Jan it must be nice to have never made an error in your life.

How that happen exactly?
  #16  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Washington Post article stays focused on Trump and how he will change the tax codes that favor him. Shouldn't the article focus on the changes Trump would propose and how they will affect all taxpayers? Shouldn't the article explain that Trump can ask but its up to Congress to decide? Shouldn't this nation stop the partisan politics and instead of investing in a party invest in what's best for "we the people" This belly aching is getting really old and tiresome.

Personal Best Regards:
  #17  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

There are some serious problems with the stuff Trump promised on his campaign to work for the people who voted for him. So far, it looks like the wealthy will benefit greatly while the common people as usual get the very short end of the stick. That's going by his cabinet picks which look like more-and-more big business setting the agenda. That's Trump as usual. Make promises to people in his businesses or University and then walk out on these as soon as possible.
  #18  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
First of all what advantage would he have to do so now?

Whats the upside?

I hope he never does, one, because who cares he made a disclosure like it or not.

He met is legal obligations

I hope he never does just to *iss off all you cry babies


Why don't you discuss the future-----look forward!


The full disclosure Trump made as a candidate will have no bearing explaining his business endeavors once he takes the oath of office. His every business move will become grounds for impeachment and possible blackmail. It will be the republican leadership that will put a stop to his chicanery, IMO.
  #19  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Washington Post article stays focused on Trump and how he will change the tax codes that favor him. Shouldn't the article focus on the changes Trump would propose and how they will affect all taxpayers?
No it should NOT do that, it's the Washinton COMPost

I can't recall an unbiased Trump story being published

Only CNN is worse
  #20  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The full disclosure Trump made as a candidate will have no bearing explaining his business endeavors once he takes the oath of office. His every business move will become grounds for impeachment and possible blackmail. It will be the republican leadership that will put a stop to his chicanery, IMO.
I was worried for minute with your post until you added IMO

Since that opinion has absent facts as usual.
 

Tags
forms, release, tax, kleptocracy, trumps

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.