Doubt if I could do a 5K Fun Run with Running of the Squares...

Old 01-13-2018, 08:44 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Doubt if I could do a 5K Fun Run with Running of the Squares...

...starting on March 31, 2018 and ending at Spanish Springs Town Square.

It starts at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square at 8:00 AM.

For some reason I am just mesmerized by Michael Johnson's photo on the cover of the "Lifestyle" section of The Villages Daily Sun for January 12, 2018.

What is going on there? Nothing?

Cost is $30 for this event and 300 people are expected to take part in it according to the writer Carol Parker. Registration starts at 7:00 AM. Obviously at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square.

Applications to take part in the Running of the Squares 5K will be available in February.

I am putting this in Political because it might just get political fast. And then again, maybe not.

I hope they get good weather on March 31, 2018.

I should go check out the birthdays in the "Lifestyle" section of the Villages Daily Sun.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

For some reason I am just mesmerized by Michael Johnson's photo on the cover of the "Lifestyle" section of The Villages Daily Sun for January 12, 2018.

Cost is $30 for this event and 300 people are expected to take part in it according to the writer Carol Parker.

Applications to take part in the Running of the Squares 5K will be available in February.

I am putting this in Political because it might just get political fast. And then again, maybe not.

I should go check out the birthdays in the "Lifestyle" section of the Villages Daily Sun.

Very funny.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Very funny.
It is extremely amusing when I look at that Michael Johnson photo. The two women in the center of the photo look like they are having fun at the races. One is deep into her music. I just like looking very carefully at the details. And there is a woman pushing a baby carriage too but I cannot tell if there is a baby in there? She does look like she is pushing some weight from the tension in her muscles though.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:14 AM
n/a

Talking

I do think that Moderator (s) would get mad if I put this in the Regular Section that is if they live in the Villages area and get the Villages Daily Sun. And they look at that really fun (for me) picture.

I bet Gracie Girl likes it too.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do think that Moderator (s) would get mad if I put this in the Regular Section that is if they live in the Villages area and get the Villages Daily Sun. And they look at that really fun (for me) picture.

I bet Gracie Girl likes it too.
Boom. This is good funny reading....snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough
Old 01-13-2018, 10:14 AM
n/a

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

If you do not like some of the constant harassment online from people like Allegiance feel free to make a complaint. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I will be making one in three or four weeks to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office against Allegiance. I have made multiple complaints about Allegiance's posts to the MODERATOR of Talk of the Villages.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

If you do not like some of the constant harassment online from people like Allegiance feel free to make a complaint. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
You continually start these stupid, non-political threads then act surprised that you get a hard time.

Quit being a serial thread starter, stop getting harassed.. Simple.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:21 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I will be making one in three or four weeks to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office against Allegiance. I have made multiple complaints about Allegiance's posts to the MODERATOR of Talk of the Villages.
Making a leap.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 AM
n/a

Default Doubt if I could do a 5K Fun Run with Running of the Squares...

Quote:

Cost is $30 for this event and 300 people are expected to take part in it according to the writer Carol Parker. Registration starts at 7:00 AM. Obviously at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square.

This is so cool. I will have to save that picture.

Whom do you think has e-mail addresses???

Gary Corsair's dog Boo Radley was so cute. Is so cute?
Old 01-13-2018, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This is so cool. I will have to save that picture.

Whom do you think has e-mail addresses???

Gary Corsair's dog Boo Radley was so cute. Is so cute?
Put it in your photobucket buddy.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:37 PM
n/a

That is Boo Radley the secret protector of Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

Arthur Radley (Boo) in To Kill a Mockingbird
Old 01-13-2018, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Old 01-13-2018, 04:49 PM
n/a

Talking Wonder Why So Many Villagers are waving at Me as of Late?

Sure have been some very friendly Villagers of late.

Quote:

Old 01-14-2018, 09:52 AM
n/a

Wink

Quote:

This was quite cool.

Check out this picture if it is available. 9:16 PM 2/22/2018 Thursday.

Tags
running, part, squares, political, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.