Drag Queen Story Hour.

Old 06-09-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know the guy, but it's none of my business what his personal life is, UNLESS someone gets personal with me. I prefer to discuss political issues, but do sometimes get sucked into these little petty, personal skirmishes.

You see, I can argue politics and then turn around and break bread or share drinks with the same person. I don't take difference in opinions, personal. I even forgive lapses in judgement when it comes to personal attacks, because like I said, I also get sucked into some of them.

I do not agree with Don's personal issues with race, but I don't dispute his facts. I don't get into a debate with him regarding racial issues. He has made some valid points that are based on verifiable facts.

Do not attempt to bring me into it, because no one here is without sin. Including me.

It's funny that some of you (not saying you) ostracize his beliefs, but also disparage anyone that claims to be a Christian, or conservative, or former military or whatever. Yet, you feel you are justified in disparaging their beliefs, but if they mention that they do not believe in gay marriage, against legalized marijuana, or free lunches, you are also up in arms, calling them bigots, sexists, or ultra right wing nazis.

Sorry, but I just do not care about a radical agenda, whether Don's or any of yours. None of you are important to me, to be completely honest with you. And none of your opinions of me matter either. If I was a liberal, I certainly would not be making the statement that you are what you associate with, because there are a whole lot of ignorant, educated libtards on here. Most of them do not even bother to learn more than what their liberal media tells them. What is really telling is anyone that believes it is OK to run up a bill and then hand it to someone else when they are gone. And that is what happens when they continue to borrow money with no intention of paying it back. No, it's more important to legalize drugs, ban guns, gay marriage, increase welfare, free health insurance, free food, free housing, free cable TV, free internet, etc. Law and order and national security is not important to the left. Change that attitude and I might consider respecting you.
MD...don't waste your time with them/her. They're/she's just making sh!t up...lying...outright. I'm their/her latest victim. Just ignore them.

They DON'T debate me because I AM right. This is just another try to get me banned. I'm their worst enemy...I know and I speak the truth.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
MD...don't waste your time with them/her. They're/she's just making sh!t up...lying...outright. I'm their/her latest victim. Just ignore them.

They DON'T debate me because I AM right. This is just another try to get me banned. I'm their worst enemy...I know and I speak the truth.
So long Donny/Danny B.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
camp, enjoy, hour, story, queen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.