Drag Queen Story Hour.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Default Drag Queen Story Hour.

Right-Wing Media Flips Its Wig Over 'Drag Queen Story Hour' : SFist

Cannot say I have even seen one of these in the libraries I have worked in or volunteered at over the years. Kids might actually enjoy the camp.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Right-Wing Media Flips Its Wig Over 'Drag Queen Story Hour' : SFist

Cannot say I have even seen one of these in the libraries I have worked in or volunteered at over the years. Kids might actually enjoy the camp.
Why don't you have pedophiles read to them? And skinheads too?

Sick sick sick what this country is becoming.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you have pedophiles read to them? And skinheads too?

Sick sick sick what this country is becoming.
Have you ever seen Robin Williams in anything? He did drag rather often.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
It wasn't MEANT to be seen by impressionable toddlers. It was MEANT to be FUNNY. Is this?

This is NOTHING more than getting children to "accept" that which shouldn't be acceptable. If you want to dress up like women...do it at home.

They're being f@cking PAID to do this! It's not even charity. You could have a case for them if it was "for the children"...but it's not...it's for THEM. Paid to disseminate propaganda...further an agenda.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
It wasn't MEANT to be seen by impressionable toddlers. It was MEANT to be FUNNY. Is this?

This is NOTHING more than getting children to "accept" that which shouldn't be acceptable. If you want to dress up like women...do it at home.

They're being f@cking PAID to do this! It's not even charity. You could have a case for them if it was "for the children"...but it's not...it's for THEM. Paid to disseminate propaganda...further an agenda.
Why doesn't DON BALDWIN volunteer to read stories at Wildwood Elementary School for Parent & Child Story Hour? He could use his own annotated copy of Little Black Sambo with his expletives included!

He could do it in blackface for added enjoyment. He dresses up in blackface at home, I understand, as he rants on this forum.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why doesn't DON BALDWIN volunteer to read stories at Wildwood Elementary School for Parent & Child Story Hour? He could use his own annotated copy of Little Black Sambo with his expletives included!

He could do it in blackface for added enjoyment. He dresses up in blackface at home, I understand, as he rants on this forum.
And why don't you go back to the "ladies only" forum...to your safe space...so you don't have to be shocked?

You've always got something to say Sandy...but it's never any facts to disprove what I've said. When you find the black villages or the black MIT...you let me know...

So...why don't you run along...do something useful...practice your swing so you can change your name to eagle or birdie...even if from the green Tees.

I do better...instead of wasting my time TRYING to educate another species...I volunteer...at the hospital, Jr and HS science fair judge, the library, and as a lifestyle volunteer. Where I can do good...for people.

You THINK you're being open minded...kind...by helping them...but it's fruitless...nowhere on this entire planet are the blacks successful. Unless they are being controlled and maintained by white people. Go ahead...look for it...find a successful black independent place...just one. They're ALL like Somalia, Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa, etc. Find a "nice " place that is the majority black...and they're ALWAYS a possession or protectorate. Like the Bahamas or Bermuda. Without white people, the minorities fall apart...always...every time.

Come on Sandy PROVE me wrong! I WANT you to change me Sandy...make me see the light...with FACTS.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ok I'll bite "What agenda?" They are reading books.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
And why don't you go back to the "ladies only" forum...to your safe space...so you don't have to be shocked?

You've always got something to say Sandy...but it's never any facts to disprove what I've said. When you find the black villages or the black MIT...you let me know...

So...why don't you run along...do something useful...practice your swing so you can change your name to eagle or birdie...even if from the green Tees.

I do better...instead of wasting my time TRYING to educate another species...I volunteer...at the hospital, Jr and HS science fair judge, the library, and as a lifestyle volunteer. Where I can do good...for people.

You THINK you're being open minded...kind...by helping them...but it's fruitless...nowhere on this entire planet are the blacks successful. Unless they are being controlled and maintained by white people. Go ahead...look for it...find a successful black independent place...just one. They're ALL like Somalia, Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa, etc. Find a "nice " place that is the majority black...and they're ALWAYS a possession or protectorate. Like the Bahamas or Bermuda. Without white people, the minorities fall apart...always...every time.

Come on Sandy PROVE me wrong! I WANT you to change me Sandy...make me see the light...with FACTS.
COPUFF HERE

DON there have been thriving black towns and communities over time, some here in Florida.

East St. Louis IL

East St. Louis to commemorate the deadly race riots of 1917 | Illinois | stltoday.com

Greenwood OK

The Destruction of Black Wall Street - EBONY

And here is one in Florida

The Rosewood Massacre: How a lie destroyed a black town
Old 06-07-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
COPUFF HERE

DON there have been thriving black towns and communities over time, some here in Florida.

East St. Louis IL

East St. Louis to commemorate the deadly race riots of 1917 | Illinois | stltoday.com

Greenwood OK

The Destruction of Black Wall Street - EBONY

And here is one in Florida

The Rosewood Massacre: How a lie destroyed a black town
And in the past MY people were slaves. Native American Indians ruled this country. Mayans and Incas were prosperous. Europe was lily white. SO?

Where are they now? Are they still around? No...so they weren't THAT great. If someone can come and take from you whenever they wish, whatever they wish...YOU ARE NOT THEIR EQUAL. As a woman you just can't get that through your head. ANY man, if he so chooses...could literally TAKE whatever he wants from you...unless you're packing...you ARE helpless to stop him. Women survive in safety because men ALLOW you to live in safety.

It's the SAME with blacks. They are the lowest of the low everywhere. Even in poor countries...they are the poorest.

I've read those "stories" and that's what I think most of them are. Urban myths, utopias, something for the blacks to hold onto for hope. The trouble is...genetically they are NOT us...as in 99% are incapable of keeping up with us in our modern civilization. They are literally cave men...genetically and as they were found. You can't MAKE your dog become a member of the family...you can call them a "child" but they'll ALWAYS need to be cared for...as the blacks ALWAYS need caring for.

I'm just the messenger...telling you how it is and is going to be.

Hispanics are the real threat and nobody talks about it. They're silently sneaking up and in 30 years THEY will be in charge...at least politically. The majority elects whom they want. It ain't gonna be a white guy.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you would let Robin Williams read to your kids? He was so messed up on drugs and what not that he ended his own life? Is that normal in your opinion?
Old 06-07-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Reading the title/subject of this thread, I thought it was about CNM. Oh well...........moving on.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
And in the past MY people were slaves. Native American Indians ruled this country. Mayans and Incas were prosperous. Europe was lily white. SO?

Where are they now? Are they still around? No...so they weren't THAT great. If someone can come and take from you whenever they wish, whatever they wish...YOU ARE NOT THEIR EQUAL. As a woman you just can't get that through your head. ANY man, if he so chooses...could literally TAKE whatever he wants from you...unless you're packing...you ARE helpless to stop him. Women survive in safety because men ALLOW you to live in safety.

It's the SAME with blacks. They are the lowest of the low everywhere. Even in poor countries...they are the poorest.

I've read those "stories" and that's what I think most of them are. Urban myths, utopias, something for the blacks to hold onto for hope. The trouble is...genetically they are NOT us...as in 99% are incapable of keeping up with us in our modern civilization. They are literally cave men...genetically and as they were found. You can't MAKE your dog become a member of the family...you can call them a "child" but they'll ALWAYS need to be cared for...as the blacks ALWAYS need caring for.

I'm just the messenger...telling you how it is and is going to be.

Hispanics are the real threat and nobody talks about it. They're silently sneaking up and in 30 years THEY will be in charge...at least politically. The majority elects whom they want. It ain't gonna be a white guy.
Don you asked for examples, I gave you examples. All of them were burned to the ground by whites.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 06-07-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Once a story like this would have been met with shock and disbelief. This nation has been so over saturated with perversion, drugs violence that most people just blink and deflate. some actually support this perversion. metal detectors in our schools????
We are a very sick society.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-07-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once a story like this would have been met with shock and disbelief. This nation has been so over saturated with perversion, drugs violence that most people just blink and deflate. some actually support this perversion. metal detectors in our schools????
We are a very sick society.

Personal Best Regards:
Glad we can always count on your homophobicignorant remarks, Rubicon.

Metal detectors in schools obviously have a lot to do with gays in school - but what?

Tags
camp, enjoy, hour, story, queen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.