Dream 2016 Ticket

Old 02-13-2015, 09:02 PM
n/a

Default Dream 2016 Ticket

A truly unbeatable Democratic Presidential- Vice Presidential ticket in 2016 would be Hillary Clintin and Bill DeBlasio.

She is the front-runner by far and he won the NYC Mayor race with 82 percent of the votes.

Union support (except police unions), women, liberals, young people, most minority voters, and you got it sewn up.

Grumpy old men do not rule!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
A truly unbeatable Democratic Presidential- Vice Presidential ticket in 2016 would be Hillary Clintin and Bill DeBlasio.

She is the front-runner by far and he won the NYC Mayor race with 82 percent of the votes.

Union support (except police unions), women, liberals, young people, most minority voters, and you got it sewn up.

A superb national ticket - except, she doesn't need him to win NY. Usually, a VP is selected to help win the state he is from and where the candidate may be weak.

However, seeing as how Hillary is strong everywhere, she may not need any geographic voter assistance from her VP.

I might go with Warner of VA.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Bwahahaha! 2 Liberals from NY - guaranteed to lose - big time!

But it would assure the Republicans a 2016 victory! Bring it on! LOL
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm kind of torn. Clearly, what's best for the NATION is a strong REPUBLICAN ticket of low taxes, explosive economic growth, huge increases in employment and a strong national defense.

On the other hand, a DEMOCRAT win will continue the economic strangulation of businesses, high taxes, and flat job/wage growth. African Americans and all minorities will continue to suffer disproportionately high unemployment rates and dismal future prospects. It's quite likely we'll fall back into recession under a tax and choke Democrat administration and that will prompt the Fed to continue its artificial juicing of Wall St. We've all benefitted GREATLY by the terrific returns on our investment portfolios due to the anemic growth, so selfishly I'd like to see the good times continue rolling on Wall St., but I'm torn knowing so many are suffering and will continue to suffer needlessly under Democrat policies.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:14 AM
n/a

Default Lets

Quote:
A superb national ticket - except, she doesn't need him to win NY. Usually, a VP is selected to help win the state he is from and where the candidate may be weak.

However, seeing as how Hillary is strong everywhere, she may not need any geographic voter assistance from her VP.

I might go with Warner of VA.
Just drive them all a little crazier. Hillary and Warren. I love it!
Old 02-14-2015, 09:23 AM
n/a

And the qualifications of the dream team are what?

I know after the two most recent elections qualifications don't seem to matter to some (too many in fact)......but it would be nice to hear a Hillary Clinton supporter tell the rest of us why she is a worthy candidate.
Certainly not just because she is a democrat. Certainly not just beacuse she is a Clinton. Most certainly not for her job as Secretary of state.

So please enlighten us to why she is the candidate of choice.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:46 AM
n/a

Dear OP:

The combination you select is clearly for name recognition. I will go no further then to say neither is qualified for the position they held or are holding and certainly not to the top spots in the western world

The problem with our political system today is that the most popular and the biggest campaign spenders win. It is however not indicative of the best candidate.

As a consequence the quality of our elected officials continues to diminish and "we the people"are suffering for it. These elected officials stuff their pockets feather their nests and in quid pro quo arrangements work for large corporations when they leave office.

Harry S. Truman refused to trade on his position as president and he could have used the money. Look at presidents today If they didn't come in rich they sure leave rich.

Unfortunately I do not see one candidate in either party who can fulfill the dual role of being honest and sincere as a desire to serve the people and getting elected.

It is disheartening to see voters so naive to believe that if their candidate gets elected s/he is served well. Ask the black population how it is working out for them since Obama came on board?

We reap what we sow

Personal Best Regards
Old 02-14-2015, 10:30 AM
n/a

Once we have the idealized President and Congress the political comments section won't be needed! We will have the perfect politics of a one party political system like our dear friends in China. No opposition, no problems!
Old 02-14-2015, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm kind of torn. Clearly, what's best for the NATION is a strong REPUBLICAN ticket of low taxes, explosive economic growth, huge increases in employment and a strong national defense.

On the other hand, a DEMOCRAT win will continue the economic strangulation of businesses, high taxes, and flat job/wage growth. African Americans and all minorities will continue to suffer disproportionately high unemployment rates and dismal future prospects. It's quite likely we'll fall back into recession under a tax and choke Democrat administration and that will prompt the Fed to continue its artificial juicing of Wall St. We've all benefitted GREATLY by the terrific returns on our investment portfolios due to the anemic growth, so selfishly I'd like to see the good times continue rolling on Wall St., but I'm torn knowing so many are suffering and will continue to suffer needlessly under Democrat policies.
Excellent post and insightful.

With the smartest woman in the universe on top (who was broke for a while and excels at tormenting her cheating husband's many mistresses), and a closet commie as VP, this would be the best means by which to continue if not increase income inequality. The rubes in Flyover will never figure this out so I agree ... Clinton/DeBlasio 2016 ... and while we're at it, let's allow all Mexican citizens anywhere to vote in US elections as well. After all, we stole a big piece of their country and must atone. White guilt can be a crushing burden as we all know.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent post and insightful.

With the smartest woman in the universe on top (who was broke for a while and excels at tormenting her cheating husband's many mistresses), and a closet commie as VP, this would be the best means by which to continue if not increase income inequality. The rubes in Flyover will never figure this out so I agree ... Clinton/DeBlasio 2016 ... and while we're at it, let's allow all Mexican citizens anywhere to vote in US elections as well. After all, we stole a big piece of their country and must atone. White guilt can be a crushing burden as we all know.
So it's doubtful that you will vote for Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife and half-Mexican children to occupy the White House? Just wondering?
Old 02-14-2015, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
So it's doubtful that you will vote for Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife and half-Mexican children to occupy the White House? Just wondering?
Actually, I would vote for George P Bush ... generally speaking, he's conservative and is also a Naval Intel officer (reserves), as well as being a Rice Univ. graduate all of which I like. His mother, Columba, is a naturalized US citizen fyi, not in any way "illegal" which is what I was referring to.

As far as voting for Jeb ... he's totally corrupt with Wall St money just like Hillary Clinton is. ( Bush Holds $100K Per Ticket Fundraiser - Political Wire : Political Wire ) so he will never get my vote.
Old 02-14-2015, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Absolutely true!

DeBlasio is loved by unions except police unions as as Clinton. Minorities will vote as a bloc for any liberal, young people will not vote for the establishment old white men, and most women will vote for a woman.

The age 60 and over white men are now the odd men OUT.
Old 02-14-2015, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Very racist comment ... how shameful
Old 02-14-2015, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course he wouldn't. Jeb's not a democrat.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Absolutely true!

DeBlasio is loved by unions except police unions as as Clinton. Minorities will vote as a bloc for any liberal, young people will not vote for the establishment old white men, and most women will vote for a woman.

Clinton is now 67. Two more years she'll be 69. Afer 4 years 73. Ya don't think that's old???

Now you have union leaders in the W/H sucking up to DeBlasio, instead of Al Sharpton and his band of merry men. Don't that make ya feel warm and fuzzy ... NOT!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.