Dream 2016 Ticket

Old 02-15-2015, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Howard Dean's attack, along with the WaPo article, makes it clear that Walker is "the guy" the Left really fears. As well they should .... once we elect him, he will clean house in DC and it will be quite fun to watch.
2016 polls show Clinton leads in key states, GOP field wide open | MSNBC

Hilary is shaking in her shoes. She only leads Walker by 11% in Iowa and 7% in New Hampshire.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hilary is shaking in her shoes. She only leads Walker by 11% in Iowa and 7% in New Hampshire.
Actually, when all is said and done, I don't think Hillary will get the nomination of her party, or she will choose not to run ... ie withdraw. You heard it hear first.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, when all is said and done, I don't think Hillary will get the nomination of her party, or she will choose not to run ... ie withdraw. You heard it hear first.
THAT is a very distinct possiblity...

"is week, as the Democratic National Committee was preparing to announce that Philadelphia will host the Party’s 2016 convention, Hillary Clinton’s still undeclared Presidential campaign was running into a media squall about money—two of them, actually. First, David Brock, the conservative activist turned liberal activist, resigned from Priorities USA Action, a big money-raising group that is supporting Clinton, and accused the group of taking part in an “orchestrated political hit job” on two other pro-Clinton groups that Brock is involved with. Then, the Guardian revealed that a number of wealthy donors to the Clinton Foundation, a philanthropic organization set up by Bill Clinton, were clients of the Swiss division of H.S.B.C., a big bank that is embroiled in a tax-avoidance scandal.

The upshot of the Brock story was that Hillary’s money guys and gals are squabbling, and that Priorities USA Action, the political-action committee that spent seventy-five million dollars supporting Barack Obama, in 2012, is off to a slow start this year. (According to Politico, it had less than half a million dollars in the bank at the end of 2014.) The Guardian story, which was based on leaked documents from H.S.B.C., identified seven rich donors to the Clinton Foundation who had bank accounts at H.S.B.C.’s Geneva branch. One of them, Richard Caring, a British entrepreneur, “used his tax-free Geneva account to transfer $1m into the New York-based foundation,” the newspaper reported.
“The HSBC records suggest Caring’s $1m donation was paid in return for former president Bill Clinton’s attendance at a lavish costume charity ball organised by Caring in St Petersburg, Russia.”

Hillary Clinton

If you read the entire article, there are some serious money issues that she has to explain related to both her and Bill.

The one thing she has going for her is that the field behind her..her backups...are very very thin.

She has a lot of baggage and IF she runs, I think the nomination is hers which means a long time to unveil a lot of things.

Polls two years out, as some children want to point out all day, are worthless. Their is presently no campaign.

And I promise to remember that I heard it here first !!
Old 02-16-2015, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sounds like wishful thinking ..............
Old 02-18-2015, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

And she leads Christie by 23 points in NJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can cross him off the list
Old 02-18-2015, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, as those of us who went to college and then grad school, we all know that attending college and GPA correlates 100% to everything needed to succeed in life, right? I'm thinking Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zimmerman ... oh wait, none of those guys have degrees. Never mind.

The college degree (lack therof) is a red herring. Walker has shown steadfast conservative leadership and actually has executive ability, unlike the Selfie Joke we currently have in the Oval Office.

I'm also reminded of William F. Buckley's famous quote ... which certainly applies in the age of Obama.

I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in... - William F. Buckley, Jr. at BrainyQuote

I'm also reminded of William F. Buckley's famous quote ..... which certainly applies after reading some of these TOTV postings.

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

William F. Buckley, Jr. at Brainyquotes/authors/w/william_f_buckley_jr
Old 02-18-2015, 08:38 PM
n/a

Speaking of a dream ticket, former Governor Sarah Palin announced on TV before millions last week-end, that she would be running for president in 2016. And she has already picked her running mate. He is none other than Donald Trump. Hurrah! Palin-Trump!!! What a joke this party has turned into.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of a dream ticket, former Governor Sarah Palin announced on TV before millions last week-end, that she would be running for president in 2016. And she has already picked her running mate. He is none other than Donald Trump. Hurrah! Palin-Trump!!! What a joke this party has turned into.
Talk about a dream ticket! Palin / Trump would be comedy gold.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Only second to the Obama/Biden dodge and weave team.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:38 AM
n/a

Question

Quote:
Only second to the Obama/Biden dodge and weave team.
Do you mean the team that won two landslide victories, one in 2008 and another in 2012?
Old 02-19-2015, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you mean the team that won two landslide victories, one in 2008 and another in 2012?
That's piling on. [emoji6]
Old 02-19-2015, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Full Definition of LANDSLIDE
: the usually rapid downward movement of a mass of rock, earth, or artificial fill on a slope; also : the mass that moves down
a : a great majority of votes for one side
b : an overwhelming victory

Yes, there is enough latitude to even consider the use of the term landslide with anuthing over a one vote or one point win!
Old 02-19-2015, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Full Definition of LANDSLIDE
: the usually rapid downward movement of a mass of rock, earth, or artificial fill on a slope; also : the mass that moves down
a : a great majority of votes for one side
b : an overwhelming victory

Yes, there is enough latitude to even consider the use of the term landslide with anuthing over a one vote or one point win!
How about the results of the electoral votes in 2012; Obama 332, Romney 206, with 270 needed to win. McCain did even worse in 2008, only getting 165. Painful, isn't it?

Speaking of close elections, the poster must be thinking of 2000, Bush V Gore.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

This place has once again deteriorated into a "mine is bigger than yours" contest.

The answer to our over spending, our tax problems, our immigration problem, our security problems, the massive killing in the world, the threat of nuclear growing, the race issues, terrorist threat everywhere, ideological politicians, lack of communications, lack of leadership...

IS NOT

Polls, reminders of who won, character assassinations, demeaning of people, covering up lies and thus lying, silly little immature wise cracks, stupid jokes

SO

If the issues do not concern you, continue with the "crap" that will allow you to stay in your little cocoon and stay narrow minded, do not learn anything to either validate what you think or learn what others think.

As a good friend who is "chilling" up north but reads this forum said to me just last night, not strictly about this forum but in general, and I paraphrase....."unfortunately, the lightheaded folks who simply want to demean others instead of facing head on our huge monetary issues, our security issues the the world issues, will not listen until we, the USA, take a "hit""

I think he may be right...waking up idealogues on both sides of the aisle seems to be impossible until we become the victim. Spend our money, even out everyone, open our borders, divide our population for politics, continue to hate people because of their political views will send us down that road.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Alas, the comedy gold is solidly lodged with Barack "Selfie" Obama and Joe "The Groper" Biden. Pretty tough competition when it comes to making a team a total laughingstock.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.