Dream 2016 Ticket

Old 02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Alas, the comedy gold is solidly lodged with Barack "Selfie" Obama and Joe "The Groper" Biden. Pretty tough competition when it comes to making a team a total laughingstock.
It must be so depressing to keep getting your butts handed to you by these two losers. But keep up the name calling, it shows a certain sense of desperation.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
It must be so depressing to keep getting your butts handed to you by these two losers. But keep up the name calling, it shows a certain sense of desperation.
For many it sounds like winning the elections is what it is about. Much more so than the condition of the country at home and abroad.

And some continue to view an opposing view as name calling. I guess if we don't roll over and go with the flow and follow the piper's tune...we are assigned as name calling....or desparate.

All I can say is be happy in your thoughts and your opinions. In time you may come to appreciate another point of view. Not asking to accept or embrace it. Just for a change.....allow it without the sniping.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
For many it sounds like winning the elections is what it is about. Much more so than the condition of the country at home and abroad.

And some continue to view an opposing view as name calling. I guess if we don't roll over and go with the flow and follow the piper's tune...we are assigned as name calling....or desparate.

All I can say is be happy in your thoughts and your opinions. In time you may come to appreciate another point of view. Not asking to accept or embrace it. Just for a change.....allow it without the sniping.
Amen to this post and THEY then tell people they discuss politics. They do not even know how, or what without being told. It is frustrating at best that these people can vote even.

I would happily listen to and investigate their views but they have none....NADA...NIL...no views, just polls and debase others.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Alas, the comedy gold is solidly lodged with Barack "Selfie" Obama and Joe "The Groper" Biden. Pretty tough competition when it comes to making a team a total laughingstock.
Quote:

And this is not considered name calling? Calling the president Barack 'selfie' Obama and VP Joe 'the groper' Biden?
Old 02-19-2015, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
And this is not considered name calling? Calling the president Barack 'selfie' Obama and VP Joe 'the groper' Biden?
From my perspective my references to and about sniping and name calling is all about the responses to each other here in this forum.

My issue is the attitude toward those with opposing viewpoints, opinions or positions here on TOTV.

The quotes above are excellent examples of changing the subject!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:08 PM
n/a

I have logged onto this forum for a couple of weeks and I live in the Caribbean nation of Curacao.

We have fully paid health insurance, very low unemployment, basically no crime, and government paid education through college.

I pity your viewpoints of your "good old days". They sound terrible. Get progressive like we are down here! Your regressive viewpoints are likened to the likes of Joe McCarthy.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, when you characterize Obama and Biden as losers I have to agree with you.

We lost two Prez elections but the untold story is how Obama's leftwing policies has been steadily destroying the Democrat party at the state and local level, and most recently the US Senate. President Walked in 2016 will continue the momentum, but I do fear for liberal sanity when that happens.

If there's desperation, you're looking in the wrong place
Old 02-19-2015, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
i have logged onto this forum for a couple of weeks and i live in the caribbean nation of curacao.

We have fully paid health insurance, very low unemployment, basically no crime, and government paid education through college.

I pity your viewpoints of your "good old days". They sound terrible. Get progressive like we are down here! Your regressive viewpoints are likened to the likes of joe mccarthy.
bait!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have logged onto this forum for a couple of weeks and I live in the Caribbean nation of Curacao.

I pity your viewpoints of your "good old days". They sound terrible. Get progressive like we are down here! Your regressive viewpoints are likened to the likes of Joe McCarthy.
Interesting ... Curacao is 46yh or 27th in GDP per capita depending on how you measure it. I also see that prostitution is a legalized industry and generates a lot of revenue. Maybe that's the real secret of your Progressive Paradise?
Old 02-20-2015, 09:17 AM
n/a

If Hillary gets nominated we can expect her to spend an immense amount of her valuable time testifying before the Benghazi panel.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
If Hillary gets nominated we can expect her to spend an immense amount of her valuable time testifying before the Benghazi panel.
Her political war cry will be:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
Old 02-20-2015, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm.... wonder how any fair minded person could have possibly come up with such unfair and non-descriptive nicknames?
Old 02-21-2015, 06:53 PM
n/a

A true 2016 Dream Ticket would be Ted Cruz for President and Ram Paul for VP. With cruz's spirit and Paul's intelligence, it would be a true winning ticket for the GOP!
Old 02-21-2015, 07:30 PM
n/a

Dream Ticket

How about Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren
Old 02-21-2015, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
My goodness we're sensitive. The vice-president of the USA inappropriately feeling up the secdef's wife - if not "the groper", what would you call that behavior?

How about "the groper's" 4 Pinnochios for his Somali cab buddies comment? Joe claims there's a large and obvious Somali community in Delaware (fact check says 15 in the entire state!) Then Joe claims he's buddies with the many Somali cab drivers…and says he NOT making it up. Fact check says none of the 15 are cab drivers! Oh what a surprise. Old foot-in-mouth groper was telling another fib.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.