Drunken Hillary? Again?

Old 10-17-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Default Drunken Hillary? Again?

Looks like Hillary fell down again and broke her foot. Says she fell down on the stairs and broke her toe. Interesting that she requires a whole boot for a broken toe.
It seems she has missed two scheduled appointments also, for TV interviews. Drinking problem?

But, she says the UK has great health care. I guess she does like it, since visiting Americans get front of the line privileges.

Hillary has been adding to her list of excuses for losing the election, also. But, that is for a different thread.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Isn't it about time you conservatives got over Hillary? You realize only Fox News pounds on her, she isn't being covered by any other news outlet, only Fox. Hillary is a private citizen. Why all the Fox obsession over her? The election was almost a year ago. Oh, Christmas is coming, surely Starbucks will have a cup they can object to. Fox can't keep viewers unless they find something every day to generate more outrage...or fear.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it about time you conservatives got over Hillary? You realize only Fox News pounds on her, she isn't being covered by any other news outlet, only Fox. Hillary is a private citizen. Why all the Fox obsession over her? The election was almost a year ago. Oh, Christmas is coming, surely Starbucks will have a cup they can object to. Fox can't keep viewers unless they find something every day to generate more outrage...or fear.
Of course the MSM is not going to be reporting anything about Hillary these days......there is no good or flattering news to report. She's pretty much a mess.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course the MSM is not going to be reporting anything about Hillary these days......there is no good or flattering news to report. She's pretty much a mess.
I am curios, since this was not accredited, WHY a news source would even report it ?

I checked on it....now my question is WHY this is important one year after an election.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly! Besides, if FOX doesn't report something, then the liberals AND the conservatives are not current with events.

Why Hillary? Ask Hillary why she wishes to be in the spotlight. Or, ask Tal since he is the same kind of needy person that requires a spotlight.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly! Besides, if FOX doesn't report something, then the liberals AND the conservatives are not current with events.

Why Hillary? Ask Hillary why she wishes to be in the spotlight. Or, ask Tal since he is the same kind of needy person that requires a spotlight.
Let's not discuss this though....

"The record is plain that presidents reached out to families of the dead and to the wounded, often with their presence as well as by letter and phone. The path to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and other military hospitals, as well as to the Dover, Delaware, Air Force Base where the remains of fallen soldiers are often brought, was a familiar one to Obama, George W. Bush and others."

Kudos for Fox for including this in the article, but THIS IS THE HEADLINE....

"Trump doubles down on slain soldier comments: Obama didn't call John Kelly when son died"

Who keeps a story like this alive and who could be so insensitive to make this an issue
Old 10-17-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

Our point is that she is NOT in anyone's spotlight EXCEPT Fox. Fox, like Trump, needs an "enemy" to punch. They can't use Mexicans (no wall) they can't use Muslims (no "Muslim ban"), they can't use immigrants (same reason), they can't use Obamacare (whoops, all on the Republicans), they can't use gun control (last massacre was by a white Republican). So Fox turns to silly nonsense like football players, Starbucks cups, Hollywood "elites", or....Hillary.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am curios, since this was not accredited, WHY a news source would even report it ?

I checked on it....now my question is WHY this is important one year after an election.
Quote:
Our point is that she is NOT in anyone's spotlight EXCEPT Fox. Fox, like Trump, needs an "enemy" to punch. They can't use Mexicans (no wall) they can't use Muslims (no "Muslim ban"), they can't use immigrants (same reason), they can't use Obamacare (whoops, all on the Republicans), they can't use gun control (last massacre was by a white Republican). So Fox turns to silly nonsense like football players, Starbucks cups, Hollywood "elites", or....Hillary.
Actually, the "news" about Hillary is on MSN online.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, the "news" about Hillary is on MSN online.
I know and said so in my next post.

My point was and is...why, after and while things are happening in the real world, is anyone moved to post about Hillary Clinton..one tear after election, not elected or appointed official

Yet, as Trump continues to embarrass our country, you folks want to discuss Clinton
Old 10-17-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

My point was and is...why, after and while things are happening in the real world, is anyone moved to post about Hillary Clinton..one tear after election, not elected or appointed official

Yet, as Trump continues to embarrass our country, you folks want to discuss Clinton
Well she is not Trump nor his tax returns which still would be interesting to see.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

If you want the truth, here's my rather lame excuse, I fell last night and hurt my back so am unexpectedly laid up today and I'm bored. Decided to wait another day before curtailing my posting activities. Besides that, I do wish she would just get a life outside of the limelight. I guess she disgusts me as much as Trump disgusts you.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

She cannot seem to stay upright.
I do not know if she is tight.
I think she is a bit defensive
She lost and she is hypersensitive.

It isn't just that she took another spill.
She still shares her home with Bill.
A" feminist" should take care of herself.
and leave the losers on a shelf.

She and Weiners ex are losers.
Beggers though can't be choosers.
They married dumb and still will preach
about marching with pink hats. Sheesh!!!

Looking for reasons why she lost
is not accepting that she tossed
The chance to win with her sneaky dealings.
Glad she lost. Doesn't hurt MY feelings.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you want the truth, here's my rather lame excuse, I fell last night and hurt my back so am unexpectedly laid up today and I'm bored. Decided to wait another day before curtailing my posting activities. Besides that, I do wish she would just get a life outside of the limelight. I guess she disgusts me as much as Trump disgusts you.
Clinton is a private citizen doing a book tour.

Trump is the President of the United States and speaks on your, and all of us behalf.

Why waste the the time ?
Old 10-17-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton is a private citizen doing a book tour.

Trump is the President of the United States and speaks on your, and all of us behalf.

Why waste the the time ?
Because I have the time?
Old 10-17-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Absolutely correct. Fox just yammers on about Hillary, football, Hillary and football. I doubt they posted the lie Trump told about the fallen soldiers.

4 Americans die in Benghazi: 7 congressional probes, endless media
4 Americans die in (an African country this post won't let me write, lol): crickets

Tags
front

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.