Dylann Roof Guilty!

Old 12-16-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Default Dylann Roof Guilty!

A jury has found Dylann Roof guilty of 33 Federal hate crimes in the killing of 9 people in a historic Black church in Charleston, SC.

He will either be sentenced to life without parole or executed. The jury will decide the penalty after the New Year.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
A jury has found Dylann Roof guilty of 33 Federal hate crimes in the killing of 9 people in a historic Black church in Charleston, SC.

He will either be sentenced to life without parole or executed. The jury will decide the penalty after the New Year.
The Villages Florida
Old 12-16-2016, 12:32 PM
n/a

They did not need to use the hate crime law on him. It was obvious that he killed all those people. I'm sure he did not do it out of love. We don't need laws labeled "hate crime." Murder is murder, and assault is assault. Of course, I am sure that our anti-death penalty liberals will say execution is too inhumane for him. The rest of us would just as soon execute him and get it over with. There is no way that anyone would wish to give him a pardon or a retrial.

Just off the sucka and get it over with, so those folks can get some closure and the tax payer won't have to support him for the rest of his life.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:32 PM
n/a

This must be one of those successful white guys that our frequent poster is always talking about, dropped out of ninth grade twice.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This must be one of those successful white guys that our frequent poster is always talking about, dropped out of ninth grade twice.
If his goal was to drop out of ninth grade...TWICE...then he succeeded in achieving his goal. Therefore, in that instance, he was in fact successful.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

Default I feel as you do but

Quote:
They did not need to use the hate crime law on him. It was obvious that he killed all those people. I'm sure he did not do it out of love. We don't need laws labeled "hate crime." Murder is murder, and assault is assault. Of course, I am sure that our anti-death penalty liberals will say execution is too inhumane for him. The rest of us would just as soon execute him and get it over with. There is no way that anyone would wish to give him a pardon or a retrial.

Just off the sucka and get it over with, so those folks can get some closure and the tax payer won't have to support him for the rest of his life.
RE: TAXPAYER
There in this country no dollar savings to execute a criminal. An execution in the US costs millions. A year in jail runs about 100,000. All of the available numbers are of course spun to reflect the point of who is providing them.

I recall reading that in China when they execute a prisoner they use the firing squad. Far less costly than our lethal injections. They then bill the criminals family for the ammunition. There were stories that they harvest the organs and sell them as transplants. We have outlawed the use of those organs. We have suggested that they accuse people of crimes have a quick trial because their supply of organs has run down.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Here is a case that involves fake news and a hate crime
https://www.google.com/amp/dailysign...s-problem/amp/

The false attack lie gets front page news, the arrest of the hate crime perpetrator will get buried and she will never see any punishment. She will probably speak at the next dnc convention.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2016, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
RE: TAXPAYER
There in this country no dollar savings to execute a criminal. An execution in the US costs millions. A year in jail runs about 100,000. All of the available numbers are of course spun to reflect the point of who is providing them.

I recall reading that in China when they execute a prisoner they use the firing squad. Far less costly than our lethal injections. They then bill the criminals family for the ammunition. There were stories that they harvest the organs and sell them as transplants. We have outlawed the use of those organs. We have suggested that they accuse people of crimes have a quick trial because their supply of organs has run down.
Yes, we have outlawed the use of executed prisoner organs, but it is OK to murder babies and sell the body parts.

It seems to be kind of disingenuous for liberals to worry about spending money on an execution as their excuse. To suggest that it costs a million bucks to execute a scumbag sounds really retarded. A bullet costs less than a buck and I would gladly donate ten bucks for an execution of some of these scumbags. Think of the tax savings. If what you say is true, that it costs a hundred grand (sounds high) to keep a scumbag incarcerated, then I would say spend the million and be done with it. That's only ten years and most are on death row longer.

Tags
life, guilty, roof, dylann

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.