Eating a Big Mac While on Your Private Jet...

Old 05-28-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The " muscularity " of your written words constitutes a micro-agression .

I believe that it is the duty of the Developer to provide " safe places " for those who feel threatened or injured in some manner by such agressions .
That is the thing about this ignorant "Guest" posting name. I did not post the "Threat". I was just agreeing that it was infact a "threat" as is any speech that would infer that the liberal leaches on society need to earn their own collective keep. For instance, I no longer give to ANY charity as paying my taxes is doing far more than these losers in life deserve while they are on the public dole.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's always amusing when liberal Democrats, who generally speaking hate the Country as founded, resort to referring to the Founding Fathers in their arguments.
That's not at all true. We value the Constitution but remember that such as it was in 1789 it really only protected the rights of male white Protestant land owners as that is who made up almost all of the Founding Fathers.

There are beautiful ideas of human rights in the US Constitution but these should apply to any human being who has US citizenship among others as well. Gays, lesbians, refugees fleeing worn torn areas as well as various others leaving for a variety of reasons or who have valuable skills, transgenders, Native Americans, the mentally ill either labelled correctly or not, women, African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans, etc. should have the same fundamental rights that were given by the Founding Fathers to the very small class that the Founding Fathers were a part of. It is called Progress.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's not at all true. We value the Constitution but remember that such as it was in 1789 it really only protected the rights of male white Protestant land owners as that is who made up almost all of the Founding Fathers.

There are beautiful ideas of human rights in the US Constitution but these should apply to any human being who has US citizenship among others as well. Gays, lesbians, refugees fleeing worn torn areas as well as various others leaving for a variety of reasons or who have valuable skills, transgenders, Native Americans, the mentally ill either labelled correctly or not, women, African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans, etc. should have the same fundamental rights that were given by the Founding Fathers to the very small class that the Founding Fathers were a part of. It is called Progress.
Thank you for standing up. You write very well.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

They DO have the same rights genius. I also have the right to judge their behaviors and NOT hire them as well. I have the right to not let them in my home or my car. To not let them in my business as employees and even think they are less human than the rest of us...but, they think I dont have that right (makes them more judgemental than most in actuality).
Old 05-28-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
They DO have the same rights genius. I also have the right to judge their behaviors and NOT hire them as well. I have the right to not let them in my home or my car. To not let them in my business as employees and even think they are less human than the rest of us...but, they think I dont have that right (makes them more judgemental than most in actuality).
So you don't agree with the founding fathers. Is that true?
Old 05-28-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you don't agree with the founding fathers. Is that true?
No where in the Bill of Rights or the Constitution is race, color or religion mentioned other than the word "God". You can infer what you wish, I will take the documents at face value.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
No where in the Bill of Rights or the Constitution is race, color or religion mentioned other than the word "God". You can infer what you wish, I will take the documents at face value.
The second paragraph in the Declaration of Independence states, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”

Do you believe in the Declaration of Independence?

At face value that did not include women. Is this also correct?
Old 05-28-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

All this fuss over a burger

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-28-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
The second paragraph in the Declaration of Independence states, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”

Do you believe in the Declaration of Independence?

At face value that did not include women. Is this also correct?

You really are grasping. Under your guise, Neil Armstrong was sexist even from the moon. Pathetic that you (or anyone) would need specific language to describe you to a tee as relating to the efforts of "man". Maybe some day you will have better self esteem and not think that you were singled out...as if you are really that important to single out.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
You really are grasping. Under your guise, Neil Armstrong was sexist even from the moon. Pathetic that you (or anyone) would need specific language to describe you to a tee as relating to the efforts of "man". Maybe some day you will have better self esteem and not think that you were singled out...as if you are really that important to single out.
You didn't answer the question. Try again.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 05-28-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

I must not have a copy of the same document you are paraphrasing. Can you cut and paste a bit of YOURS that says that the Constitution was written to pertain only to "White Protestant Land Owners?" If so, I would certainly like to take advantage of my new and improved rights. By the way, aren't you also confusing Constitution and the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence? You do know that they are different, right? Perhaps you have been listening to that "tard" Hillary a bit too much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillaryconstitution.jpg (41.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-28-2016, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The " muscularity " of your written words constitutes a micro-agression .

I believe that it is the duty of the Developer to provide " safe places " for those who feel threatened or injured in some manner by such agressions .
Hate to bust in on your liberal diversion, but just to put a quick stop to you childish banter, there is no law against your implied "micro-aggression." This is not some liberal college so if you are expecting protection from "words" you better retreat to a safer, word free environment. But, check with Obies AG on the way out, because maybe Obie has written another E.O. banning truthful speech.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are threatening me. Clear that up for me.
I suppose you are asking me, since you replied to me.

No, it was not meant as a threat. How you could construe my comment as a threat, makes one only conclude that the English language is not your first or native language. I may be wrong, and I have been before. Not very often, but I admit it has happened. If you feel threatened on here, you might want to refill you chill pill perscription...
Old 05-28-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I must not have a copy of the same document you are paraphrasing. Can you cut and paste a bit of YOURS that says that the Constitution was written to pertain only to "White Protestant Land Owners?" If so, I would certainly like to take advantage of my new and improved rights. By the way, aren't you also confusing Constitution and the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence? You do know that they are different, right? Perhaps you have been listening to that "tard" Hillary a bit too much.
Cite

U.S. Voting Rights
When the Constitution was written, only white male property owners (about 10 to 16 percent of the nation's population) had the vote. Over the past two centuries, though, the term "government by the people" has become a reality. During the early 1800s, states gradually dropped property requirements for voting. Later, groups that had been excluded previously gained the right to vote. Other reforms made the process fairer and easier.

U.S. Voting Rights

Tags
people, private, jet, big, mac

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.