Keeping notes.

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Old 07-01-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The reason for grass huts--

Why the Africans Live in Huts
Crap...written by a jealous black lady...

"Because of this relaxed philosophy to shelter, the Africans were not enslaved by the acquisition of shelter as is often the case in the modern world. In today's globalised world, buying one's home is a lifetime liability that forces one to live chained to a mortgage, under the Damocles sword of a foreclosure. The exploitation of this fear in the U.S.A. contributed to the current worldwide financial crisis.

It is also worthy of note that almost all the famous architectural monuments of the great cultures were built by employing slave labour, forced and semi-forced labour. That has never been necessary in Africa south of the pyramids. In fact, shelter was so inexpensive that the nomads could walk away from their huts at a moment's notice and walk off into the savannah - the epitome of freedom."

Written by: By Lamaro Schoenleber, Ph.d | Submitted On November 20, 2008

The Villages Florida

Renting is SO much better than owning? Stupid b!tch...wait until your landlord kicks you out and tell me how much more "enslaved" I am than you. Also...stupid b!tch...owning gives people a sense of COMMUNITY...pride in ownership, pride in the neighborhood...something blacks appear to lack.

She's got chains and slavery so ingrained in her, it's in every thought. I don't have a mortgage, haven't in a LONG time. Paying cash is better than renting, I have peace, you have the unknown...will I be thrown out?

Actually stupid b1tch...it was the government MANDATING that mortgages be given to blacks in ghetto neighborhoods that they never paid back that started the financial crisis. Once again...black people destroying things.

Africans STILL enslave other blacks...how about working on your own...glass houses and stones thing?

Africans NEVER had ANYTHING of worth to stick around for...just goes to show waht a primitive, backwards, dead-end species they truly are.

Tags
degree, guy, medical, wackadoodles, educated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.