Got my first Push Poll

Old 01-29-2008, 06:52 PM
n/a

Default Got my first Push Poll

Just got what I assume was a Push Poll targeting Romney. Pleasant lady asked me if Romney's support of Roe v Wade would affect my vote. Fine if she left it there, distortion, but not bad. But she then mischaracterized Roe v Wade. When I said no, she asked if Romney meeting with some pro-abortion group, implying a strong connection, would affect it. I asked if Romney also bit the heads from chickens or set babies on fire. She kinda mumbled something, so I informed her that Push Polls were illegal (hope I'm right in FL?) and hung up. Then immediately on the news I heard McCain state that Romney had called for timelines to pull out of Iraq, a major distortion if not complete lie.

I hate :edit: politicians. Even ones you like are nothing but scum-sucking dogs who'd sell their mothers for votes/power. :: ::
Old 01-29-2008, 08:01 PM
n/a

Default Re: Got my first Push Poll

I just heard about this same push poll while listening to Rush Limbaugh. The caller had the same reaction you did. He said he and his wife promptly went out and voted for Romney. Said they were really liking Guiliani, but that he has no chance and they thought it was important to defeat McCain.

And this is only the primaries ! This is ugly.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:31 PM
n/a

Push polls have been around a long time. Some are very difficult to see. Some very easy. I had one that was so bad that I wrote the candidate who sponsored it and told her how it was being perceived, at least by me. If they are not illegal they should be. The difficulty is how do you define it. If they are real clever you can do one to make a candidate look bad, but not get it classified as a push poll. Listen to the talk radio shows and they will usually get to the bottom of the truth at some point. But why does the mainstream media ignore it? I listened to Romney's speech about the Iraq war and time tables. McCain completely miss quoted, took infomation out of context, and walked a very close line to being a lie. I was not a McCain supporter before this, but I didn't dislike him either. I now do not trust him.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:08 PM
n/a

:bigthumbsup:
Old 02-19-2008, 04:14 PM
n/a

I got mine too.

http://goodpushpoles.com/
Old 02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
n/a

F16 you are a nut! 1rnfl Bet you'd want a Bass to run for President! lol, :-*

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.