THE UNITED NATIONS

Old 02-15-2008, 03:27 PM
n/a

Default THE UNITED NATIONS

Opinion Thread:

Now that the 'G' word is pervasive throughout our lives and our country, what are your thoughts on anything UN? How do you feel about paying the UN to govern the world (i.e., Global police force, Global aid, Global governance over corporations, etc.).

This is a start but you can take this anywhere as long as it relates or aligns back with the UN.

Remember this is a Political forum page. Opinion is fine, facts are better. Be civil to each other.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default Re: THE UNITED NATIONS

I feel the same about the UN as I always have. Get out of NYC. Send our guy home. Without US $, the place folds. Problem solved
Old 02-15-2008, 06:33 PM
n/a

I agree with you guys. Lets get out take our $ . How about making the headquarters in China or perhaps Russia , Venezuela now lets see how well it does.
:bigthumbsup:
Old 02-15-2008, 07:10 PM
n/a

I don't have a lot to say other than like I ran my businesses....contributed value, none (making what happen??).....share holder value, none (has done what for it's members???)...consumes cash, oh yes (enormous amounts of it)......conclusion....better off without it!

BTK

PS who would miss it? :dontknow:

Old 02-15-2008, 11:40 PM
n/a

I think we've had our time for the UN, and now China or Russia should take a turn for 50 or so years with it - and pay for it.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:36 PM
n/a

You got it Oshun. You know I hear so many in the drive by media and other political pundits (people with nothing better to do), that the world hates America and we need to atone in some way. That one really gets me angry. When they are taking our money and doing the hate monger speech at the same time, it's really hard to turn the other cheek...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.