Election Betting Odds

Old 04-23-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Rejoice, grumpy old men in The Villages!

Hillary Clinton is now being shown as having a 72.2 percent chance of being the next President.

The Trumpster is coming in second at 16.4 percent.

No matter what you grumpy old men say about Mrs. Clinton, you had better get used to calling her Madam President!
Old 04-23-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Rejoice, grumpy old men in The Villages!

Hillary Clinton is now being shown as having a 72.2 percent chance of being the next President.

The Trumpster is coming in second at 16.4 percent.

No matter what you grumpy old men say about Mrs. Clinton, you had better get used to calling her Madam President!
I'm happy for you, the lazy. No use turning out to vote then, since your witch has already won. Go ahead and celebrate. It will be you paying for her coronation and future, not me. Hope you enjoy getting exactly what you wish for. Have you remodeled her jail cell for her yet? Make sure there is room enough for her staff. I understand that the Feds are offering amnesty to her staff that are willing to testify against her. So, she will probably have to get some new faces. Think of what she will be doing to further the woman's advancement. All her staff will be fellow female prisoners.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm happy for you, the lazy. No use turning out to vote then, since your witch has already won. Go ahead and celebrate. It will be you paying for her coronation and future, not me. Hope you enjoy getting exactly what you wish for. Have you remodeled her jail cell for her yet? Make sure there is room enough for her staff. I understand that the Feds are offering amnesty to her staff that are willing to testify against her. So, she will probably have to get some new faces. Think of what she will be doing to further the woman's advancement. All her staff will be fellow female prisoners.
And here is a bit of news that should make all of HRC`s Female friends smile : In prison no matter if it is a State or Federal facility there is complete wage equality !
Meaning that both Males and Females in the system get paid the same approximate 34 cents per hour . Now that`s equality !
Old 04-23-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
And here is a bit of news that should make all of HRC`s Female friends smile : In prison no matter if it is a State or Federal facility there is complete wage equality !
Meaning that both Males and Females in the system get paid the same approximate 34 cents per hour . Now that`s equality !
Old 04-23-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
The only one going to prison is child molester Denny Hastert - a Republican!

Of course, if Cheney or Crapweasel ever leave the USA, they will be arrested and brought to trial before the World Court for war crimes.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Of course, if Cheney or Crapweasel ever leave the USA, they will be arrested and brought to trial before the World Court for war crimes.
Are you capable of commenting without name calling ? Just curious .
Old 04-23-2016, 10:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you capable of commenting without name calling ? Just curious .
No they are not.

They remain big mouthy and bold behind their key board.

Anonymity also allows big talk.

In a real live setting they will be off to the side with no comment!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not too bright, are you? The Bush's have been traveling to Africa frequently, doing some outstanding work in the fight against HIV/AIDS, and rebuilding clinics, cancer screening, etc. I suppose his arrest has been put off until a TBD, right? Or, maybe you are full of BS and a lot of wishful thinking. Let me guess, you have never served your country, right? Never mind answering, because I am sure it would just be another lie.

By the way, if you don't believe me, ask YOUR current president. He had some good words to say about Bush's work in Africa.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not too bright, are you? The Bush's have been traveling to Africa frequently, doing some outstanding work in the fight against HIV/AIDS, and rebuilding clinics, cancer screening, etc. I suppose his arrest has been put off until a TBD, right? Or, maybe you are full of BS and a lot of wishful thinking. Let me guess, you have never served your country, right? Never mind answering, because I am sure it would just be another lie.

By the way, if you don't believe me, ask YOUR current president. He had some good words to say about Bush's work in Africa.
If we're all "equal", why does africa/africans always need so much help?
Old 04-24-2016, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
If we're all "equal", why does africa/africans always need so much help?
Sorry friend, but I have never made a statement suggesting that everyone is equal. That would be a lie.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry friend, but I have never made a statement suggesting that everyone is equal. That would be a lie.

Nice to see others admit we're not all equal. Besides religion, THE great lie.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Unlike your side our side would very much wish for the former Speaker to be sent to prison if he were to be found Guilty .
However the Statute of Limitations for any sexual crimes has passed in his Case .
Yet he can and most likely will be found Guilty of a form of currency violations for systematically taking over $10,000 out of his accounts in small amounts .
The practice is termed " structuring " and it is a Federal Crime .
Now if he were a Democrat we would have to listen to weeks on end of protests and talking heads on TV etc . Instead you hear just about NOTHING because Republican`s recognize that when someone has done wrong they should face the consequences .
Old 04-24-2016, 09:41 AM
n/a

Equality is a relative, meaningless measure used by politicians and the media for agenda gain.

Nothing more.

Why are we not protesting having to stand in long security lines in airports and then like cattel onto the holding pens called airplanes. When others have a private plane and a private little building with no crowds, free food and booze waiting for their private airplane that can take 10 or 12 but usually just 2-4?

Is that not dicrimination of the highest order?

Of course it is not. It is nothing more, like it or not, than the case of the haves and have nots. Those who earned it or inherited it. No matter; they have it.

The politicians and special interest and minority groups would have all they are courting have what the rest of us earned or inherited....whether they worked a day in their lives or not; whether they earned it or not. They just want it.

And once that class of people is created the politicians and the special interest and minority groups then begin to cultivate the have notd into believing they are entitled to that which they only have to extend a hand or complain to get. And soon these folks beget more of the same. They beget families that only know how to get what they have from somebody else.
And eventually the takers out number the givers. Then the real inequality and squalor begins to set in. We are in the midst of that here in America.

America is....like it or not ....on the down swing. America will eventually run out of money. America will eventually be run by the few that have little more than everybody else but they would have it. And they will have no interest what so ever in seeing to it that others get their share.

Wquality is a failed political process here in America tha is being supported and sponsored by the politicians merely to get elected or re-elected.
The lemmings are too stupid to see what is happening.
No matter how bad it is or will get there will always be those from countries that have significantly less and will keep coming to America to partake os the good life.

How appropriate the following is:

"Now, 10 years later, the person who talked and complained is still talking and complaining and still remains in the same position. The person who took the initiative and found solutions has been promoted several times."
Catherine Pulsifer
Old 04-24-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unlike your side our side would very much wish for the former Speaker to be sent to prison if he were to be found Guilty .
However the Statute of Limitations for any sexual crimes has passed in his Case .
Yet he can and most likely will be found Guilty of a form of currency violations for systematically taking over $10,000 out of his accounts in small amounts .
The practice is termed " structuring " and it is a Federal Crime .
Now if he were a Democrat we would have to listen to weeks on end of protests and talking heads on TV etc . Instead you hear just about NOTHING because Republican`s recognize that when someone has done wrong they should face the consequences .
.......and the Clinton's continue to enjoy total hands off amnesty for all their crimes. Oh yes, the administration is going through the window dressing and smoke and mirrors to make everyone think that they are fair and just. Killary will just laugh her witch cackle and move on to her next criminal activity. The whole family are a bunch of crooks, and they are enjoying a great laugh at the dumb liberals that support them. Like Killary likes to say "but we are fighting FOR you, ha, ha, ha, ha,"
Old 04-24-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

How appropriate the following is:

"Now, 10 years later, the person who talked and complained is still talking and complaining and still remains in the same position. The person who took the initiative and found solutions has been promoted several times."
Catherine Pulsifer
or this:
"The Ruling Class In Every Age Have Tried To Impose A False View Of The World Upon Their Followers"
~George Orwell

Tags
comment, percent, professional, showing, odds, betting, election

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.