Election Betting Odds

Old 10-22-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

Default Election Betting Odds

Professional odds makers have Clinton with an 83 percent chance of being our next President. Trump is at 16 percent chance.

Who ya gonna put your money on?
Old 10-22-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Professional odds makers have Clinton with an 83 percent chance of being our next President. Trump is at 16 percent chance.

Madame President
Old 10-22-2016, 04:04 PM
n/a

I'll vote my conscience. Hillary is a felon and there is no way I would vote for her. I hope she has another fall and can't get back up. She is so despicable that I wouldn't even offer her a hand up. Sorry, but my country comes before any historical significance of her being the first female in that office. I can see no benefit of her being president.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll vote my conscience. Hillary is a felon and there is no way I would vote for her. I hope she has another fall and can't get back up. She is so despicable that I wouldn't even offer her a hand up. Sorry, but my country comes before any historical significance of her being the first female in that office. I can see no benefit of her being president.
So, you are going to vote for a losing candidate.

This is America and it is your choice to vote for whomever you wish.

As for Hillary being a felon - that is wrong. She was investigated by the FBI and testified before a Republican committee and no charges were substantiated.

As for despicable- that is Trump! Oh, toss in deplorable, too.

Hillary still has the 83 percent chance .
Old 10-22-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

As for Hillary being a felon - that is wrong. She was investigated by the FBI and testified before a Republican committee and no charges were substantiated.

But are you willing to bet real money with the odds you just quoted? Some serious money?
Old 10-23-2016, 05:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hillary committed several felonies, so that makes her a felon, whether or not the corrupt administration wished to prosecute her or not. They had to protect the president, so they were not about to indict her. But, she still broke felony laws. A list of those laws has been posted many times in this forum. You do not have to believe it, but denying it only makes you look ignorant.

Hillary may get elected. I will not be one of those that contribute to furthering her corrupt and unlawful agenda. Of course, I will not vote for her. As far as I am concerned, anyone that votes for her is guilty of being an accessory after the fact, a crime
Old 10-23-2016, 05:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
But are you willing to bet real money with the odds you just quoted? Some serious money?
I guess not.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest: In all due respect I would be the loser if I voted for an individual where enough factual information has been made available to objectively conclude that this candidate is incompetent , dishonest and has a destructive political agenda.
In fact given the dossier on Clinton it would be in my view immoral to vote for her.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: In all due respect I would be the loser if I voted for an individual where enough factual information has been made available to objectively conclude that this candidate is incompetent , dishonest and has a destructive political agenda.
In fact given the dossier on Clinton it would be in my view immoral to vote for her.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

It's simply beyond amazing and an example of the hatred and ignorance of some Americans...that Trump even has a 16% chance.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Trump has spoken !

This may be the story of our lifetime

From Donald Trump on twitter early this morning....

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Major story that the Dems are making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump . We are going to WIN!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Major story that the Dems are making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump . We are going to WIN!"

Looking for a link to this major story !!!
Old 10-24-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has spoken !

This may be the story of our lifetime

From Donald Trump on twitter early this morning....

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Major story that the Dems are making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump . We are going to WIN!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Major story that the Dems are making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump . We are going to WIN!"

Looking for a link to this major story !!!
Take your pick click here
Old 10-24-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

He is probably not far from right on his theory. I have seen polls this morning, saying he is leading. They contradict other polls that say Hillary is leading. When you have Soros controlling much of the media, I am sure the polls are slanted to the left some what. The polls predicted him to lose the primaries, but he won. You ought to see how hard some of the die hard liberals are working in the Villages to get another vote or two. My neighbor's wife was invited to a meeting by a radical neighborhood liberal. I wonder why she didn't invite me, other than the fact that she is a lesbian and probably hates me. Ouch, I used that word that is reserved only for liberals, "hate."

I hope the line isn't too long tomorrow for early voting, because I want to get my early vote in for Trump and get it over with. I'll likely have to wait a couple of days until there is a smaller wait time. I have to go out tomorrow anyway, so I will drop by Laurel Manor to see how it's going. Right now, it looks like Trump will take Florida and Ohio without too much problem. I would really like to see him take PA but, he may not need it.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is probably not far from right on his theory. I have seen polls this morning, saying he is leading. They contradict other polls that say Hillary is leading. When you have Soros controlling much of the media, I am sure the polls are slanted to the left some what. The polls predicted him to lose the primaries, but he won. You ought to see how hard some of the die hard liberals are working in the Villages to get another vote or two. My neighbor's wife was invited to a meeting by a radical neighborhood liberal. I wonder why she didn't invite me, other than the fact that she is a lesbian and probably hates me. Ouch, I used that word that is reserved only for liberals, "hate."

I hope the line isn't too long tomorrow for early voting, because I want to get my early vote in for Trump and get it over with. I'll likely have to wait a couple of days until there is a smaller wait time. I have to go out tomorrow anyway, so I will drop by Laurel Manor to see how it's going. Right now, it looks like Trump will take Florida and Ohio without too much problem. I would really like to see him take PA but, he may not need it.
Here is a link to all the current major polls in Florida....on what planet do you see "looks like Trump will take Florida....".

He has dropped a ton in just the last week, and leads NONE.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton

Tags
percent, odds, betting, election

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.