Are Elections Rigged?

Old 10-22-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Curious how you feel about another country, not an ally, hacking our computers and.....

Neither party really raises a fuss.

ONE PARTY embraces this action and uses it daily, even when it is altered.

I was, and stress was.....a Republican and now am a bit ashamed that my party is reveling in and using an illegal act by Russia on a daily basis as if it were simply a every day action.

This is deeply troubling. And I assume that the FBI has looked already at many of these e-mails if they are still on the system somewhere where the FBI could have found them.

Hillary Clinton did mess up with her handling of the e-mails. We should move on as that has been thoroughly investigated by pretty much everyone whom the Republicans could get to investigate it.

Trump would be rigging a kangaroo court if he went after Hillary Clinton yet again on these e-mails and would make us even look more foolish.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Curious how you feel about another country, not an ally, hacking our computers and.....

Neither party really raises a fuss.

ONE PARTY embraces this action and uses it daily, even when it is altered.

I was, and stress was.....a Republican and now am a bit ashamed that my party is reveling in and using an illegal act by Russia on a daily basis as if it were simply a every day action.
Why would Putin want Trump as President when hewalks all over Obama and walked all over Clinton when she was Secretary of State?
Old 10-22-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Joe De Genova said it best " Coney is a dirty cop"
Old 10-22-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why would Putin want Trump as President when hewalks all over Obama and walked all over Clinton when she was Secretary of State?
The Democrats are working with Putin to pin it on Trump. This is just as true as them attempting to pin collusion between Trump and Putin. It's called PSYOPS. Putin makes Trump look culpable or complicit in the email hacks, therefore making Trump the villain and Hillary the victim.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Joe De Genova said it best " Coney is a dirty cop"
Old 10-22-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

So, it seems the consensus is that it is fine for a foreign country to hack our emails, make them public...UNLESS those are going to hurt our guy. Got it.

This is Russia hacking emails...has nothing to do with Clinton servers...hacking private emails, making them public and then used by one party to try and win an election.

I am hearing all you people say that is just fine with you..a FOREIGN country.

Then in other posts praise that Veritas group who criminally altered tapes, while being hired and paid for by the Trump foundation.

Amazing logic, but that is what you folks are saying.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

The NY times said they would pay to have someone provide them trumps tax returns illegally.

They actually got some and published them.

Is the fbi investigating?

What the wiki did show is that the system is rigged

State department
FBI
Media
All of it!
Old 10-22-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, it seems the consensus is that it is fine for a foreign country to hack our emails, make them public...UNLESS those are going to hurt our guy. Got it.

This is Russia hacking emails...has nothing to do with Clinton servers...hacking private emails, making them public and then used by one party to try and win an election.

I am hearing all you people say that is just fine with you..a FOREIGN country.

Then in other posts praise that Veritas group who criminally altered tapes, while being hired and paid for by the Trump foundation.

Amazing logic, but that is what you folks are saying.
Typical liberal to take something out of context OR twist what one says to suit their agenda. No one said it was OK for Russia or anyone else to hack our systems. No one, not even fellow Americans hacking is "OK." But, you go ahead on your rant like a small child and maybe even add a "hate" accusation in for effect.

On the other hand, we have a radical left candidate that criminally violated national security and has the FBI and AG in her pocket. She also deleted tens of thousands of her emails that were evidence, after being subpoenaed. Were we supposed to take her word for it that there was nothing there to see? Would anyone believe the extent of her corruption, if not for the hacking?

I think that you should back up and regroup. You are the one that is supporting a felonious criminal. Don't blame Russia or Trump for what Hillary is responsible for.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Typical liberal to take something out of context OR twist what one says to suit their agenda. No one said it was OK for Russia or anyone else to hack our systems. No one, not even fellow Americans hacking is "OK." But, you go ahead on your rant like a small child and maybe even add a "hate" accusation in for effect.

On the other hand, we have a radical left candidate that criminally violated national security and has the FBI and AG in her pocket. She also deleted tens of thousands of her emails that were evidence, after being subpoenaed. Were we supposed to take her word for it that there was nothing there to see? Would anyone believe the extent of her corruption, if not for the hacking?

I think that you should back up and regroup. You are the one that is supporting a felonious criminal. Don't blame Russia or Trump for what Hillary is responsible for.
Wow..my question was simple. It was about the Russians hacking private emails, not Clinton but private emails. Then those emails, some altered by the hackers being used by one party for attacks with NO condemnation of the hacking.

Responses were about Clinton emails which are not related at all. Or about the tapes, proven altered and criminally obtained paid for from a charitable foundation...a comment about NY Times offering money for Trump tax returns, which I never head before, and a comment that they have them.. Nobidy has seen Trumps tax returns,

Again, is it ok for a foreign government like Russia to havk private emails, and one party to use those stolen emails daily in their campaig ?
Old 10-22-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow..my question was simple. It was about the Russians hacking private emails, not Clinton but private emails. BS! Then those emails, some altered by the hackers being used by one party for attacks with NO condemnation of the hacking. AND MORE BS!

Responses were about Clinton emails which are not related at all. Or about the tapes, proven altered and criminally obtained paid for from a charitable foundation...a comment about NY Times offering money for Trump tax returns, which I never head before, and a comment that they have them.. Nobidy has seen Trumps tax returns,

Again, is it ok for a foreign government like Russia to havk private emails, and one party to use those stolen emails daily in their campaig ?
Like I said, B.S.! Not even worthy of more consideration in my response.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like I said, B.S.! Not even worthy of more consideration in my response.
Fine..In your opinion it is fine
Old 10-22-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Wouldn't one think that a successful businessnan would have a leg up when it came to understanding the hows if a rigged system? All this talking of the election being rigged is just preparation for the exit interview.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fine..In your opinion it is fine
Have it your way. You aren't my 13 year old grand daughter are you? You sound just like her.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

I wonder if Bernie thinks the system was rigged. Those evil emails sure seemed to indicate some collusion going on. Debbie didn't get fired for doing a great job, I'm sure.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have it your way. You aren't my 13 year old grand daughter are you? You sound just like her.
If my granddad had the same response to questions.....BS.....then I would say that is great.

If i were her, I would stop asking you any intelligent questions.

When you respond BS, and that is it....well, then you have nothing to add then you must agree

BUT, Trump walks away when he is uncomfortable with the question as well so .....

Tags
system, rigged, elections

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.