Are Elections Rigged?

Old 10-24-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
C'mon Al. Answer the questions. Don't be thin skinned. If you dish it out you've got to take it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It is ok.

He has the right.....unlike his hero, Donald J Trump who thinks the freedom of the press stops when HE is being criticized.

How someone can simply shut off conversation because they have no answer is beyond me, but he is walking the line his hero walks...as his co author says about Trump and seemingly it fits this particular poster...

" it’s impossible to keep him focussed on any topic, other than his own self-aggrandizement, for more than a few minutes, and even then . . . ”

Read more at: Does Donald Trump Have a Short Attention Span? | National Review
Old 10-24-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Are elections rigged?
Ask Bernie Sanders. He should be opposing Trump, not Hillary.

Wiki leaks shows the DNC and Clinton campaign conspired to deny him the nomination.

I would posit that if you are/were a Bernie supporter and you vote for Hillary, then you are giving you tacit approval to what happened to Bernie.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Default Re: Few votes don't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I believe that to some extent, the election process is corrupt. Not necessarily rigged, but corrupt. There is plenty of evidence that some voters vote more than once, illegals or foreigners vote and even cases of dead voters. Probably not enough to sway the course of the election, unless it is close. There should not be ANY election corruption. We are a model for other countries and we should have a totally corruption free election. Democrats are the only ones that are worried about a voter ID law. Federal law mandates that ONLY American citizens can vote in our elections. Therefore, it is not asking too much that one provide proof that they are an American Citizen, either when they register or by some means at the polls. The honor system can not be expected to work any better than you could expect the honor system when alcohol is purchased.
I'm sure we all remember the HANGING CHADS fiasco
They resorted to using HUMAN BEINGS complete with their own prejudice for one party or the other to INTERPRET doubtful votes. George Bush won the election due to the electoral votes of Florida. At the final count Bush took Florida and thus the election by ONLY 895 votes, Al Gore gracefully conceded the election. A selfless act for our country OR, DID HE REALIZE THERE WAS FAR LESS WORK AND FAR MORE MONEY IN GLOBAL WARMING.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm sure we all remember the HANGING CHADS fiasco
They resorted to using HUMAN BEINGS complete with their own prejudice for one party or the other to INTERPRET doubtful votes. George Bush won the election due to the electoral votes of Florida. At the final count Bush took Florida and thus the election by ONLY 895 votes, Al Gore gracefully conceded the election. A selfless act for our country OR, DID HE REALIZE THERE WAS FAR LESS WORK AND FAR MORE MONEY IN GLOBAL WARMING.
Lets keep this in perspective.

The recount took place because our "corrupt" system in Florida has a mechanism that demands a recount if the margin of winning is very small....a good thing wouldn't you say ?

If memory serves me correct, Mr Gore filed a suit to another recount and further investigation showed that the decision was correct in awarding the electoral votes to Bush.

I do not call that "rigged".......the system worked
Old 10-27-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Rigged???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg media.jpg (51.5 KB, 4 views)

Tags
system, rigged, elections

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.