Emails on the other foot

Old 12-18-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If people let Trump and his cronies get away with all their conflicts of interests and making decisions on how much money will go into their pockets and thinking they are above the law we will lose our democracy. We can’t let a president who wants to be a dictator get away with rigging the election. I am sure the voting totals were rigged in the 5 states he won by 1% that he wasn’t supposed to win. Hopefully it will get out and Congress will have no choice but to impeach. We can’t let a president get away with this as it will set precedent for all future presidents. You republicans should want your children and grandchildren to have a president to look up to and aspire to become which he is the opposite of. Every person from every foreign country tells me our president is crazy and can’t fanthom how he was elected and that should tell you a lot.
I agree with you 100%.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
From someone that does not even understand the consequences of using your email address in a forum.

Same Susan as the other? Lol
Aw you spoiled the fun, I was not going to mention that right away.

The Historic district seems to have a large liberal congregation...might explain the gypsies and the school bus stop...no wonder they always want to punish the successful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Emoluments Clause of the Constitution states that the President may NOT profit from his position while President. But of course not only has Trump no clue about what is in the Constitution, he doesn't care. Nor, unfortunately, do the Republicans in Congress.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

https://www.economist.com/news/busin...ump-monetising

How much money did Trump make on Mar-a-Lago since election - Business Insider

No one should make money off the presidency | TheHill

And since you are so concerned that another "female" liberal is posting, I'm sure you will be happy that even Vogue Magazine is reminding its readers that Trump is profiting off the Presidency. Females do vote, even though Roy Moore lamented that they should not have that privilege.

President and Ivanka Trump Are Indeed Profiting From the Presidency - Vogue
REALLY??? Vogue magazine??? OMG!!!

"Vogue is an American fashion and lifestyle magazine made up of many components including fashion, beauty, culture, living, and runway."

All the MUST know things for the American woman!

THIS is why I don't want women voting...their mind is different...it's emotional, not logical. Compare it to a "men's magazine" which is full of practical things. How to build something, how to fix it when it breaks.

ALL the presidents past and future have/will profit handsomely. Why do you think they go through the bullsh!t?

Quote:
So what I understand is because he IS President be can do and be verbally abusive with no consequences. I guess you will be all for a nuclear war. Hope your bunker is set up.
Why bother with a bunker? How long are you planning on staying underground? Months? Years? In a place the size of your bathroom?

Quote:
Ha...interesting how your mind works! (Or doesn't)

Care to explain how Obamma did not profit from his position as president (Just start with his net worth when he took office verses when he left 8 years later), or how any president that receives a salary would not profit? I assume this is more of your "I don't pay retail" for inefficient homes built on filled in swamp philosophy...

I never said I had a problem with female liberals voting, they voted when the choice was Trump or Crooked Hillary.

Trump won and the liberal females lost...

You should...look what they've done to America over the last 60 years. From #1 to #25...and falling.

Women aren't/weren't made to run a country. Nature designed women for other things. MODERATING the men who WERE designed by nature to be the boss. Women are a man's conscience.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

You mean like Hillary getting away with running emails through a private non governmental server to avoid detection on her pay-to-play scam while she was Secretary of State that so far has gone unprosecuted which is upending Democracy?
Old 12-18-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I agree with you 100%.
Even Susie does not value your agreeing with her. Everyone knows your a POS bust out loser that leeches off his parents...there is no value to your opinion!

Old 12-18-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

I don't know whether to call them Hypublicans or Republicrits. If there is nothing to hide, why are the Trumpeteers and his Republican sycophants in Congress trying so hard to hide it?
Old 12-18-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
I don't know whether to call them Hypublicans or Republicrits. If there is nothing to hide, why are the Trumpeteers and his Republican sycophants in Congress trying so hard to hide it?
LolThe Villages Florida
Old 12-18-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Even Susie does not value your agreeing with her. Everyone knows your a POS bust out loser that leeches off his parents...there is no value to your opinion!

CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from dirtbanker.

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Tags
emails, russia, mention, plenty, bet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.