Censorship at **************.com?

Old 09-17-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Default Censorship at **************.com?

It seems the Vill...news.com web site is skittles and unicorns too. Anything "negative" of mine...is removed.

THIS is WHY America is a minority majority and has fallen from #1 to #25.

EVERYTHING is a lie now...the truth has been banished.

Honest comments are forbidden.

EVERYWHERE but here...thank you admins.

The groups that are trying to SAVE us are condemned...demonized...lied about...called Nazi's when YOU are the real Nazi's...wanting EVERYTHING controlled by something/somebody. Liberals are actually anti-freedom. They're for rules and regulation of everything. Because they don't trust "us"...the people...to make good decisions...because THEY don't make good decisions.

Those who can't do...tell others what to do.

One comment deleted was asking Marsha to post her letter here...so I could tear it apart properly...there was so much wrong with her thinking. It's unbelievable what some people consider "American". I called the "saving the heron" story stupid, a waste of time, he'll be eaten in a few months anyway...nature is cruel...the scavengers were denied a meal that day. Are they not worthy too? A few other comments were also deleted.

You can disagree...but you have to be politically correct when you do.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Don, are you a villager ? No agenda, just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don, are you a villager ? No agenda, just curious.

Of course I am...I want as far from blacks as possible, I want as few around as possible. Just like most others who live here...but I admit it.

You think the villages would be the same with a 20% black population?
Old 09-17-2017, 09:25 PM
n/a

Marsha...post your letter here...let me educate you.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Of course I am...I want as far from blacks as possible, I want as few around as possible. Just like most others who live here...but I admit it.

You think the villages would be the same with a 20% black population?

Those 20% wouldn't be the type of black you don't like. They are the successful family couples with the same values as you and I. It's an economic thing. My grandfather (Irish Catholic) had to endure being treated like a nigga 100 years ago.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those 20% wouldn't be the type of black you don't like. They are the successful family couples with the same values as you and I. It's an economic thing. My grandfather (Irish Catholic) had to endure being treated like a nigga 100 years ago.

The DIFFERENCE is...the Irish pulled themselves up and are now equals...TRUE equals...not lowered standards...they NEED quotas..."equal".

What have the blacks done? Destroyed everything they touch? WHAT have they improved? Wherever they are the majority...sucks...EVERY single place. Name their 99% black "Villages".
Old 09-17-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
The DIFFERENCE is...the Irish pulled themselves up and are now equals...TRUE equals...not lowered standards...they NEED quotas..."equal".

What have the blacks done? Destroyed everything they touch? WHAT have they improved? Wherever they are the majority...sucks...EVERY single place. Name their 99% black "Villages".

Doesn't matter. His experiences carried over to my mother and to me. Nobody deserves to be treated like a nigga. Are there nigga's out there ? Yep, sure are. Black nigga's, white nigga's, Latin nigga's. Logically you can not judge a person until you KNOW them.

I would rather live in a black inner city neighborhood than a white trash trailer park. There are more good people in the inner city than white trash bumfvck, USA.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Doesn't matter. His experiences carried over to my mother and to me. Nobody deserves to be treated like a nigga. Are there nigga's out there ? Yep, sure are. Black nigga's, white nigga's, Latin nigga's. Logically you can not judge a person until you KNOW them.

I would rather live in a black inner city neighborhood than a white trash trailer park. There are more good people in the inner city than white trash bumfvck, USA.

There are MORE black nigga's than white. Want to count them?

Lets TEST your theory...where is it more violent and dangerous? Lets compare shootings/violent crime/murders between the black inner city and the rural "white trash" places.

You DO know there are very few 99% white..."white trash trailer parks"? MOST "white trash" trailer parks are mostly minorities. Find me a 99% white trailer park that is more violent than a 99% black one.

You keep making claims...but have nothing to back it up. SHOW ME the 99% black place that is better than a 99% white place.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Lets TEST your theory...where is it more violent and dangerous? Lets compare shootings/violent crime/murders between the black inner city and the rural "white trash" places.

You DO know there are very few 99% white..."white trash trailer parks"? MOST "white trash" trailer parks are mostly minorities. Find me a 99% white trailer park that is more violent than a 99% black one.

You keep making claims...but have nothing to back it up. SHOW ME the 99% black place that is better than a 99% white place.

Maybe because I've never had the opportunity in my working career to work or deal with white trash. Being in a high tech environment gave me the chance to work with people from all ethnic backgrounds. All intelligent and all good people. But alas, no white trash. Perhaps they were too busy having children at 14, dropping out of school, cooking meth or learning how to rip off seniors in The Villages. Since white trash have the opportunity to advance simply because of their ethnic features you would think they could climb up from their poverty to excel in a chosen path. But no, they stay poor white trash then die.

The Villages Florida

Old 09-17-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Here are some neighbors for you. Guess who's gonna pay for the delivery of that white trash kid ?

The Villages Florida

Old 09-17-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

White trash as described in " To kill a mockingbird"

"...the Ewells were terminally poor. They were human waste. She wrote: "No truant officers could keep their numerous offspring in school, no public health officer could free them from congenital defects, various worms, and diseases indigenous to their filthy surroundings." They lived behind the town dump, which they combed every day. Their run-down shack, "once a Negro cabin," looked like the "playhouse of an insane child." Their indiscriminate breeding and inbreeding defined them.

Old 09-17-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Jerry Springer seems to have tapped into an endless well of white trash. Have you seen his show Don ?

Old 09-17-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

A permanent underclass with their own values and moors.

The Villages Florida

Old 09-17-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Ohio white trash

These Are The 10 Most White Trash Cities In Ohio - RoadSnacks

This one is my favorite

Old 09-17-2017, 11:15 PM
n/a

Pennsylvania

These Are The 10 Most White Trash Cities In Pennsylvania - HomeSnacks

Tags
nazis, decisions, good, make, real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.