Emmy awards ratings lowest in years.

Emmy awards ratings lowest in years.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

I did not watch it and never have but hope enough minorities won awards so I don't have to listen to white bias charges for the next month.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:36 AM
n/a

Typical liberal empty heads patting each other on their backs. Elite wannabe royalty with empty headed followers. Then they use all that money to stuff white stuff up their noses and adopt minority children to make themselves feel good. Like I said, I would rather they concentrate on pretending to be someone else, because they are the most empty brain dead mimickers of real life, and America does not want to know how much they are like the liberal losers that support them.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2017, 04:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This probably had a lot to do with the shows that were nominated for the Emmies. Other media are now attracting honors.

The Handmaid's Tale (TV series - Wikipedia)
Interesting read. I keep asking myself why so many of the movies made either for the big or small screens are about doom and gloom?

You would believe that a Hollywood celebrity would be able to figure out that half of his/her fan base is in the other political camp. so why would you want to upset half of your fans?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-19-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting read. I keep asking myself why so many of the movies made either for the big or small screens are about doom and gloom?

You would believe that a Hollywood celebrity would be able to figure out that half of his/her fan base is in the other political camp. so why would you want to upset half of your fans?

Personal Best Regards:
The Handmaid's Tale - Wikipedia

The book is from 1985 and is a dystopian novel. Probably read by people in both political parties.

Emmy winners 2017: the complete list - The Verge

Tags
years