Even making progress in congress, Harry Reid is leaving!!!

Old 12-08-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default Even making progress in congress, Harry Reid is leaving!!!

The article just demonstrates that like Nancy Pelosi he does not think the democrats have a problem.

Too old, too established, poster boy for cronyism.....good riddance......finally!!!

Reid predicts death of filibuster - POLITICO

Now if we can just get the female version of dirty harry out, Nancy Pelosi.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

Harry Reid could drop dead and be carted away and the only thing that would be noticed is the lingering smell.

Pelosi could drop dead and no one would know the difference, other than her mouth suddenly quits flapping. She could sit there for a century and not change, due to all the plastic she has holding her together.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

When McConnell leaves senate, they will make it a national holiday.... Get the bum OUT!!!!!
Old 12-09-2016, 12:54 PM
n/a

I agree that some of these people need to retire from Congress and Senator Harry Reid is certainly one of the more corrupt ones from the scuttlebutt.

Now Donald Trump's cabinet is not much better. Talk about cronyism. One or two choices are great. The rest really stink.
Old 12-09-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I agree that some of these people need to retire from Congress and Senator Harry Reid is certainly one of the more corrupt ones from the scuttlebutt.

Now Donald Trump's cabinet is not much better. Talk about cronyism. One or two choices are great. The rest really stink.
Cabinet positions are not permanent. Quit worrying.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:47 PM
n/a

Wait till he puts teddy bear Cruz on the Supreme court.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2016, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

R's and D's should have term limits. Ideally, 2 terms for senators (12 years) and same for house but change to 3 four year terms. Won't happen but it's a hell of a good idea.

Tags
harry, nancy, reid, leaving, congress

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.