Everything is about me.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Boy Scouts of America condones the hiring of homosexual instructors ..looks a great deal like a rift in reality to me. Trump spoke of loyalty and one only has to reflect on what the political establishment is doing to understand his meaning. Disagreement is one thing disloyalty and intentional obstruction are quite another.

Trump spoke the truth

Personal Best Regards:
Now you have gone and done it! The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America have done everything in their power to keep homosexual's out of their ranks. The problem is NOT a gay one its a pedophile problem.

For example...

Secret 14,000-page Boy Scout 'perversion list' released online | NJ.com

Inside the Boy Scouts' 'Perversion Files' - LA Times

Homosexuals are attracted to member of the same sex while pedophiles are attracted to young children and teens.

Just like the Catholic church the Boy Scouts tried to hide the truth.

COPUFF...
Old 07-26-2017, 11:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Now you have gone and done it! The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America have done everything in their power to keep homosexual's out of their ranks. The problem is NOT a gay one its a pedophile problem.

For example...

Homosexuals are attracted to member of the same sex while pedophiles are attracted to young children and teens.

COPUFF...
That does not sound very inclusive.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

For example...

COPUFF...
You do understand that a good number of Catholic and Protestant churches pulled their support for the BSA because of this ruling?

As to hiding pedophile scandals it would seem that not one organization is immune be it the catholic church, Penn State a state institution, schools. etc. Every time I read were some organization buried this scandal I become outraged. There is no excuse for it. Children must be treated as a protected species

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-27-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You do understand that a good number of Catholic and Protestant churches pulled their support for the BSA because of this ruling?

As to hiding pedophile scandals it would seem that not one organization is immune be it the catholic church, Penn State a state institution, schools. etc. Every time I read were some organization buried this scandal I become outraged. There is no excuse for it. Children must be treated as a protected species

Personal Best Regards:
SO YOU ARE THEN OKAY WITH THE PRESIDENT USING CHILDREN AS POLITICAL PROPS ?

THAT is the issue that you keep running away from.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
SO YOU ARE THEN OKAY WITH THE PRESIDENT USING CHILDREN AS POLITICAL PROPS ?

THAT is the issue that you keep running away from.
Did Obama Use Kids As Political Props?
Old 07-27-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Not a president, but this is my favorite. Plays kid and race card together.

Bill de Blasio's son, 15, appears on campaign ad - YouTube

Tags
sounds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.