Evolution Education

Old 11-21-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
...The trouble with idiots, they're too stupid to be able to realize...just how stupid they are...
Possibly the best self-description I've ever seen.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Possibly the best self-description I've ever seen.
You're welcome..."polar bear"...yea right...talk about a misnaming!

So...got anything to say about evolution...big scary bear?

Dazzle us with your omniscience... Better hurry, I hear the pack ice is melting...

You women...drama...it's all you know.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Least informed? Oh, that's rich... The trouble with idiots, they're too stupid to be able to realize...just how stupid they are. You think I'm "uninformed"?

Who is AL?

We're agreeing here...

Channeling Rummy? People laughed but they just don't get it.

The thing is...what you think is important and what I think are important may disagree. I care about the world we leave behind, I hate to see it decay like it has since the 60s. Nowhere has really gotten better. It's been a slow decline ever since.

The Bible? The Bible has been changed, shuffled, rewritten too many times to even THINK it represents anything around when it was created. You should study it...really study it...outside your religion. Old Testament from the Torah and the New...from Paul. Paul IS Christianity. He's the Christian Muhammad. Half the book is his writings and ideas.

The difference between you and me...I can accept..."I don't know"...you NEED something to explain it.

You're just guessing because you have no clue about evolution and how it works. How it works is this...you have ONE "freak" born that is different than all the rest...with birds it could be a longer beak. IF the longer beak proves BETTER than the shorter one at getting food, the long beak freak ends up surviving and some of its offspring are long beak freaks too, if they do well, they have kids and some of theres are long beaked freaks too. Eventually, you have half the population short beaked and half long beaked...they're now 2 different species. Wasn't that easy? We can take it further and have a long beak freak born with a long tail, the long tail helps with balance and eventually you get 3 populations, 3 species, short beak, long beak, and long with long tail. You now have 3 species.

There was no half goat, half cow. even though they're distantly related. There was an animal that was "not a cow" AND "not a horse" that SLOWLY through "freaks born" EVOLVED into something else...goats and cows.

Get it? From 1 original animal came all the variety we see today because "freaks" are born all the time...what matters to their genetic line is how successful they were...how many offspring did they have.

You're NOT an expert...and that's why you still believe it.

Insurance never used IS a waste. And being pious when you needn't is a waste too. Live YOUR life, not what some guy looking for 10% says.

Religion is political, you don't think the Catholic Church yields political power? They're LOADED! Lots and lots of 10%s.

Someday you may realize it's all hokey.
You believe what you wish. I am losing nothing by believing in a deity, which is really common sense. After all, you can't prove the big bang theory or evolution either, so as far as I am concerned, it is you that's naive in my opinion. I have my insurance. Better to have it and not need it than to think yourself immortal and find out differently.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
So were we talking about what Mike Pence believes or what the OP and all the others believe? Amazing how these blogs go off in different directions.
In all due respect if you look back at the OP post you will see that s/he did leave discussion open to what other posters thought and actually Pence was named in passing as one he questioned evolution

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
years, education, evolution

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.