Extinct Republicans

Old 11-21-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can't do this to our grandchildren! What heck have they been doing last 18 years?

We do need tax cuts, democrat can't spend within budget. More taxes are all they know. Why you get NE fleeing to south were they are slap happy to pay taxes down here. Why cause they voted in the idiots than can't balance budget only answer is raise taxes on rich, which never happen cause they are the rich ones and sneak in taxes on poor working class that don't have army of lawyers getting out of paying taxes. You know one, the biggest tax cheat that pay less than his secretaries.

They only fair tax I'd flat tax with NO deductions, don't need IRS, don't Need CPA! CBO! tax lawyers. You make this you get taxed this.
Again you conveniently forget the Republican house has been the big spender, not Obama and Dems.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again you conveniently forget the Republican house has been the big spender, not Obama and Dems.
What...are you f@cking retarded?

Obama DOUBLED the national debt by adding $10 TRILLION f@cking dollars to it. Enough one dollar bills laid on top of each other to go to the f@cking MOON...THREE f@cking times!!!

Paper...do you EVER...THINK?
Old 11-22-2017, 05:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I like main street media for the most part. They do not like what Donald John Trump is doing to this country and I agree with them.
LISTEN TO YOURSELF. you said "they do not like what Trump is doing to this country." Fair enough but then why is it they seem to be only picking the fly feces out of the pepper. Why is it every story is a personal attack and nothing of real substance? for exmple why don't they report that Trump has dealt with removed over 800 different regulations in order to open the stasis created by Obama. why haven't they given him credit for forcing Asian nations to join and stop the little guy in North Korea from his annoyance, etc etc etc?

A good news organization is balanced and fair

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-22-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
LISTEN TO YOURSELF. you said "they do not like what Trump is doing to this country." Fair enough but then why is it they seem to be only picking the fly feces out of the pepper. Why is it every story is a personal attack and nothing of real substance? for exmple why don't they report that Trump has dealt with removed over 800 different regulations in order to open the stasis created by Obama. why haven't they given him credit for forcing Asian nations to join and stop the little guy in North Korea from his annoyance, etc etc etc?

A good news organization is balanced and fair

Personal Best Regards:
Everything of substance is going great.

Yet all MSM and Hollywood do is personal attacks which brainwash the weak minded.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-22-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
What...are you f@cking retarded?

Obama DOUBLED the national debt by adding $10 TRILLION f@cking dollars to it. Enough one dollar bills laid on top of each other to go to the f@cking MOON...THREE f@cking times!!!

Paper...do you EVER...THINK?
President can’t spend unless he has a willing Congress. I might be an F##ing idiot but I believe I am correct about this. You need to turn off Hannity for a few minutes and do your own research, you might turn into a libtard. (Did I spell that right)
Old 11-22-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Everything of substance is going great.

Yet all MSM and Hollywood do is personal attacks which brainwash the weak minded.

The Villages Florida
These things too shall pass. I feel sorry for Generation X and Millenniums who are counting on this Ponzi resembling market for their futures. We boomers will make out great at their expense, but who cares about that.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
These things too shall pass. I feel sorry for Generation X and Millenniums who are counting on this Ponzi resembling market for their futures. We boomers will make out great at their expense, but who cares about that.
And Trump fans take credit for what Obama did. And the empty promises of Donald John Trump. Greed is GOD though.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
President can’t spend unless he has a willing Congress. I might be an F##ing idiot but I believe I am correct about this. You need to turn off Hannity for a few minutes and do your own research, you might turn into a libtard. (Did I spell that right)
"When Mr. Obama had overwhelming congressional support and could have done anything with the budget, he chose to increase spending"

"Barack Obama was the first president of the United States to spend more on “means-tested entitlements”—AKA welfare—than on national defense, according to data published by his own Office of Management and Budget.

Historical tables that the OMB posted on the Obama White House website, include annual totals for both “national defense” spending and “means-tested entitlement” spending going back to fiscal 1962--which is three years before President Lyndon Johnson signed legislation creating the Medicaid program, a means-tested entitlement that together with the Children's Health Insurance Program enrolled 74,407,191 beneficiaries as of November 2016.

In every year from fiscal 1962 through fiscal 2014, total national defense spending exceeded means-tested entitlement spending."

75 million people in this country...1/4...25% of the country is getting "free" healthcare! This is NOT sustainable and it's getting worse...every year it gets worse...because every year there are MORE minorities in the country collecting benefits.

I put up this chart to show just how fast these costs are rising!

The Villages Florida

Were the bastards in Congress also complicit? Of course they were...I hate those bastards too.

Obama could have vetoed anything Congress was spending money on...he CHOSE not to. So...HE as president and CEO of the country DID "double" the deficit...through inaction if nothing else.

I was too harsh on you Paper...for that I do apologize...but DON'T blame Congress...blame the "boss". Is Congress full of money spending cocksuckers...yes it is. They ALL need to go...EVERY D and R in office from the ground up needs to go. They ARE ALL completely corrupt.

Quote:
I feel sorry for them because they'll be living in a country that is 80% minorities...Mexico II.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
after the proven lying, cheating, carpetbagging dnc, and the big screwing bernie got. I'm surprised there anybody associated with democrat party. Known and proven lair's and cheaters. I mean damn, what does it take to know you was flam flamed. I mean really giving out debate questions before the debate so "the queen of lair's could study up on them and come up with the prefect liberal democrat answer (i bet you thought she was so smart) nothing new, they probably be doing if for decades and just got caught. Cheating is only bad when you get caught right!

Crickets! For the liberal sheep following dnc. So, lying and cheating must be the norm of the dnc and brotherhoods, pbs abc! Nbc! Cbs, nyt. Wp and all the cable affiliates.
CLOSE ONE.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

RepublicansonRape.jpg

datecalledme a pedophile.jpg

defending pedophilia.jpg

100%clear.jpg
Old 11-23-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Under the Republicans leadership for a year. I am surprised there is anyone who would admit to still being a Republican supporter.

Tags
republicans, admit, supporter, republican, surprised

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.