Face to Face!  Please read!!!!

Face to Face! Please read!!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 AM
n/a

Bright, Boomer, Gracie......Nice, very, very nice!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 AM
n/a

Just got here, slept in late and I agree, great posts Bright, Boomer, Gracie and Johnny M!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 08:32 AM
n/a

May we all move forward and let bygones be just that -- bygones. We don't have to be friends but that doesn't mean we can't show those here the same kindness and politeness we would a stranger. Here's hoping this is the start of new TOTV where the attacks are gone and the fun is always around.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01 View Post
Best Mom

I bet you put me in "the clique". Well, guess what. I've been deleted and banned. The admins are not one sided. They don't want negative posts and I would suggest you think about what you write or you will be banned as I was.

It's time to be nice. History is in the past...let's move forward.
I agree. It is time to be nice, including being nice to BestMom. With the elections, and various things going on, some of us have been on edge, have been ridiculed, there have been a lot of emotional posts, etc. It is time to put the past behind us and move on. Let us all try and be friendlier. Tony, thanks for the new rule - in my opinion its a good one.
Agree
Old 11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
n/a

Smile Agree

I agree with everybody!!!
Everybody have a great day.
Agreed!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:36 AM
n/a

Smile Agreed!

Bright! You are 100% spot on. It's time to move on. People will be people, will be people. There will always be debates, they just should not be taken to a personal level between posters.

It's a new day! As my eloquent (Hahaha) daughter would say "Suck it up sistah!" (She has such a way with words. )
"We're burnin' daylight." (Which I think means "Life is too short.")

Time to move past old hurts.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 AM
n/a

Talking

Spot on, Chels, Bright,Boomer,Gracie,
Old 11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
n/a

When people who don't even know someone and call them a racist,I find it hard to forgive and forget.
I'm sure they wouldn't say that to my face.
As an aside,having a political forum might have bee a bad idea,I've seen politics ruin another great forum with over 500,000 members.
Aww
Old 11-05-2008, 09:52 AM
n/a

Post Aww

Eddie! Who called you a racist? Tell me and I will smack them. You're one of the sweetest guys I know.

Woot, chels
Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 AM
n/a

ejp, I agree with you 100%. Politics has caused hard feelings between so many people that could be good friends. This has been such a divisive time for us as a nation. I think Senator McCain showed utmost grace in his concession speech last night and I was energized by the Obama speech. I think they showed an America united. We should be united as well. It is over. I know it is often difficult to forgive things people have said and done. I hope everyone will forgive and forget some of the terrible things said on political. It's a new day in America. Let's move forward with a renewed sense of hope for a better tomorrow.. for America and the world. God Bless America!!!!!!!!!