Facebook just hacked by russians

Old 08-26-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Default Facebook just hacked by russians

The darknet rumor is that the Russians just hacked Facebook, at the request of trump, and all liberal dirty laundry will be released in wikileaks.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The darknet rumor is that the Russians just hacked Facebook, at the request of trump, and all liberal dirty laundry will be released in wikileaks.
I doubt that.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:35 PM
n/a

It's a joke.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:02 PM
n/a

joke
jōk/
noun
noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:13 PM
n/a

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest. Way beyond the scope of a lot of posters here. So a hacking Facebook thread means nothing.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:20 PM
n/a

FB is nothing but fed government information collection and advertising money making Device releasing all your information and comments.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
FB is nothing but fed government information collection and advertising money making Device releasing all your information and comments.
Whatever, but agnostically FB was up $1.07 today to $124.98.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's information collecting sold to the highest bidder.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

I don't do Facebook or Twitter so it does not matter to me. I had already heard that China has hacked FB a long time ago. There is enough personal information out there as it is without airing your dirty laundry on such a public forum. These kids don't get it, that they will be looking for a job someday and all this trash talk they do will be all over the Internet for their prospective employer to see. But, they don't want to hear it.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't do Facebook or Twitter so it does not matter to me. I had already heard that China has hacked FB a long time ago. There is enough personal information out there as it is without airing your dirty laundry on such a public forum. These kids don't get it, that they will be looking for a job someday and all this trash talk they do will be all over the Internet for their prospective employer to see. But, they don't want to hear it.
Prospective employers check an applicant's Facebook page as a matter of rule. And candidates are weeded out because of it. A world of caution.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Prospective employers check an applicant's Facebook page as a matter of rule. And candidates are weeded out because of it. A world of caution.
The unbelievable thing is Obama has orders not to use social media for vetting terrorists. You can't make this stuff up.

Obama founder and funder of ISIS.

Obama administration fails to screen Syrian refugees' social media accounts - Washington Times

Tags
facebook, russians, hacked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.