Facebook Message from 12/16/2014.

Old 12-18-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For allegedly having a JD you sure don't know much about the law. There was NOTHING in my statement that could even come close to being considered CRIMINAL.

But in calling me a CRIMINAL you set yourself up nicely for a defamation suit..

Now I can see why you never passed the bar exam.
Did I? Check the law in Florida for online harassment. You guys know this is extremely upsetting to me but continue to harass me online. That is against the CRIMINAL Law in Florida. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-18-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
There was a federal requirement at the time to give special ed students degrees.
Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine

CRIMINAL ONLINE HARASSMENT by Allegiance.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did I? Check the law in Florida for online harassment. You guys know this is extremely upsetting to me but continue to harass me online. That is against the CRIMINAL Law in Florida. Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
You really need to get a grip. You continually threaten to go to the police. Because I encouraged you to do so and ask why you won't, in some way you consider that harassment?

If you truly feel that I am a CRIMINAL HARASSER, I again encourage you to go to the police and file charges against me. If you're really that upset you might even want to follow it up with a civil suit. But for goodness sakes quit threatening me and take some action for a change.

Posting "Recording" and "CRIMINAL HARASSMENT" will never get you anywhere.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
You really need to get a grip. You continually threaten to go to the police. Because I encouraged you to do so and ask why you won't, in some way you consider that harassment?

If you truly feel that I am a CRIMINAL HARASSER, I again encourage you to go to the police and file charges against me. If you're really that upset you might even want to follow it up with a civil suit. But for goodness sakes quit threatening me and take some action for a change.

Posting "Recording" and "CRIMINAL HARASSMENT" will never get you anywhere.
Recording. I do this so that these people cannot go back and modify their posts. And I will go to the police when it is good for my family to do so and not before. And for my neighbors. And friends.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording. I do this so that these people cannot go back and modify their posts. And I will go to the police when it is good for my family to do so and not before. And for my neighbors. And friends.
Again, how is this harassment?

You've got yourself so worked up that anyone that asks you a question that you don't want to answer, you consider harassment.

Good luck getting a District Attorney to take you serious. The first thing they'll ask is why didn't you report this sooner? Why did you wait so long? You could have ended this many months ago.

Go to the police NOW. End everyone's misery.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Again, how is this harassment?

You've got yourself so worked up that anyone that asks you a question that you don't want to answer, you consider harassment.

Good luck getting a District Attorney to take you serious. The first thing they'll ask is why didn't you report this sooner? Why did you wait so long? You could have ended this many months ago.

Go to the police NOW. End everyone's misery.
Amazing how he has zero clue as to how a real court case works. Unless the defendant stipulates to his "recordings" it would involve a subpoena of the servers that hold the original information and even then it would be hard to prove who the person was that actually typed those posts.

And this only after the DA says that the posts raise to the level of a crime, which of course it does not.

In Tals warped mind he really thinks his "recordings" are evidence. Just like he still believes his threads get 20,000 unique views and do not count the 19,999 times he went back to look at his post. Thus we have Tal constantly bumping his own posts, in itself is a violation of tos.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Amazing how he has zero clue as to how a real court case works. Unless the defendant stipulates to his "recordings" it would involve a subpoena of the servers that hold the original information and even then it would be hard to prove who the person was that actually typed those posts.

And this only after the DA says that the posts raise to the level of a crime, which of course it does not.

In Tals warped mind he really thinks his "recordings" are evidence. Just like he still believes his threads get 20,000 unique views and do not count the 19,999 times he went back to look at his post. Thus we have Tal constantly bumping his own posts, in itself is a violation of tos.
Recording that post Al.

Tags
crimes, facebook, survivors/victims, religious, libraries

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.