Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:27 AM
n/a

Default Consumer Reports.

This was a nice thing for Facebook to do and they have been doing it for a while. Highlighting posts from my 224 613 Project.

Quote:
Facebook just highlighted this post from three years ago.

The letter I was talking about was something from Consumer Reports requesting them getting involved in evaluating the practicality of library collections for survivors/victims of crimes. They wrote I think that they would mull this over.

The letter is dated 11-11-2002.
Quote:

Quote:
One of the many letters I received in my 224 613 Project which gave me real hope. I am still seeing 224 and 613s in many movies, TV shows, and the like, but that may just be my optimistic nature and faith that people would see the importance of what I was trying to do by attempting to make practical information for survivors/victims of crimes more accessible through dialog between victim/witness assistance groups and libraries of all kinds. I am still seeing these numbers in some 2014 movies, TV shows, and the like.

I hope that you will look at the many other documents in my Photobucket array. They tell quite an interesting story IMHO.
I tried Playboy too to see if they might like to get involved with this 224 613 Project and got a woman with a sexy voice who said that this was not in their wheelhouse. I sent a letter with a phone number and woman called back. Not sure when this was.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This was a nice thing for Facebook to do and they have been doing it for a while. Highlighting posts from my 224 613 Project.

I tried Playboy too to see if they might like to get involved with this 224 613 Project and got a woman with a sexy voice who said that this was not in their wheelhouse. I sent a letter with a phone number and woman called back. Not sure when this was.
Your remarks about facebook are too bizzare!

BAKER, calling baker
Old 01-04-2018, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case
Hope people will not forget what I was trying to do on here with the 224 613 Project. Use the collective talent of the people on Talk of the Villages to improve what is available in their home town libraries for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those struggling from mental illness.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hope people will not forget what I was trying to do on here with the 224 613 Project. Use the collective talent of the people on Talk of the Villages to improve what is available in their home town libraries for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those struggling from mental illness.
I speak for the collective. Unanimously you are not welcome on totv or in the villages.

Many many have thanked me for putting you in your place, getting your nonsense off the regular forum, and shortly off political.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
I speak for the collective. Unanimously you are not welcome on totv or in the villages.

Many many have thanked me for putting you in your place, getting your nonsense off the regular forum, and shortly off political.
Wow, it's only 630am and I got two confirmations/thank you, 1 email and 1 text, about above post/facts.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
You admit I have a club/crew/gang that opposes everything you stand for.

Show me one totv person who has taken any action to move forward your Project. One!

The sooner you realize you need a job and not a project the happier and healthier you and your parents will be.

You might even make a real life friend.

Solid advice buddy.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cool thing featured by Facebook this morning.
I keep trying to find information about your project, by searching both Google and Facebook. I am coming up empty except for references to TOTV. Perhaps if you provide links to the references you make, that it was featured here or highlighted there, it would diminish the negativity that you see on this forum regarding it. Just a thought.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I keep trying to find information about your project, by searching both Google and Facebook. I am coming up empty except for references to TOTV. Perhaps if you provide links to the references you make, that it was featured here or highlighted there, it would diminish the negativity that you see on this forum regarding it. Just a thought.
Crickets...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have to Google the right thing. And this is a down low Project. I do not go on interviews and the like. It is about what YOU want to see in your local community library for the mentally ill and survivors/victims of crimes. This will be different if you live in the Villages, or Reno, or DC, or Fargo, or on an Indian Reservation.

This Sheriff's Office has a lot of good links. And you could give me TOO much information. Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency

Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency
Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have to Google the right thing. And this is a down low Project. I do not go on interviews and the like. It is about what YOU want to see in your local community library for the mentally ill and survivors/victims of crimes. This will be different if you live in the Villages, or Reno, or DC, or Fargo, or on an Indian Reservation.

This Sheriff's Office has a lot of good links. And you could give me TOO much information. Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency

Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency
Well that certainly cleared things up. It's on the down low. It's what YOU want it to be.

Imaginary

Lol coo coo
Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You admit I have a club/crew/gang that opposes everything you stand for.

Show me one totv person who has taken any action to move forward your Project. One!

The sooner you realize you need a job and not a project the happier and healthier you and your parents will be.

You might even make a real life friend.

Solid advice buddy.
One person?
Old 01-05-2018, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
One person?
Hmmm. There was Carl in Tampa, he loves my project and am sure he is expanding the libraries there.

And Rubicon he loves 224 613.

Come on Tal.

Get a job , any job.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

But you keep referring to Facebook acknowledgments and other references to your project, yet never offer us links to see what it is you are talking about. Obviously there must be something out there or you wouldn't keep posting that "so and so" mentioned one of your letters, etc. I'm just saying if you are going to claim that, why not prove it with a link? Otherwise, all you are essentially doing is providing fuel for the naysayers, not promoting your project.

And btw, what is the right thing? It would help to be specific.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Look for what is in your own community's sheriff's office web-page and your library's web-page.

This is a kind of crowd sourcing using the help that Hollywood, Madison Avenue, CEOS, Facebook and others have provided me especially over the past five years or so.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
But you keep referring to Facebook acknowledgments and other references to your project, yet never offer us links to see what it is you are talking about. Obviously there must be something out there or you wouldn't keep posting that "so and so" mentioned one of your letters, etc. I'm just saying if you are going to claim that, why not prove it with a link? Otherwise, all you are essentially doing is providing fuel for the naysayers, not promoting your project.

And btw, what is the right thing? It would help to be specific.
I had documents on Facebook from a Photobucket array but these have had too many views to be accessible without my upping my account. These are mainly the letters from Members of Congress, victim/witness assistance providers, MADD people, State Governors, scholars on victimology, etc.

Tags
crimes, survivors/victims, hope, shows, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.