Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I had documents on Facebook from a Photobucket array but these have had too many views to be accessible without my upping my account. These are mainly the letters from Members of Congress, victim/witness assistance providers, MADD people, State Governors, scholars on victimology, etc.
If anyone wants to see all Tals letters I can summarize all of photobucket. I read them all.

"Circa 1994

Dear Wackadoodle,

Thank you for your concern for victims library information. We will forward your letter to the appropriate party. (Circular file)."

Don't belive me. Here is is.

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1
Old 01-05-2018, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Look for what is in your own community's sheriff's office web-page and your library's web-page.

This is a kind of crowd sourcing using the help that Hollywood, Madison Avenue, CEOS, Facebook and others have provided me especially over the past five years or so.
I have done that, Tal, and told you as much that there is nothing there, now what?

That's the point I'm trying to make. You are not offering any solutions or additional steps one might take to get information or learn what it is you are doing so that it can be replicated if that is what you are trying to convey. If you want someone to take this seriously, you have to answer the questions people ask about it. Or is it just telling people what THEY have to do? If so, my first question above begs to be answered. Something that is meant to help other people should not be so difficult to understand. If it is too difficult or mysterious, it serves to help no one.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
If anyone wants to see all Tals letters I can summarize all of photobucket. I read them all.

"Circa 1994

Dear Wackadoodle,

Thank you for your concern for victims library information. We will forward your letter to the appropriate party. (Circular file)."

Don't belive me. Here is is.

As I thought; his bologna project is NOTHING to speak of.
COO COO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I have done that, Tal, and told you as much that there is nothing there, now what?

That's the point I'm trying to make. You are not offering any solutions or additional steps one might take to get information or learn what it is you are doing so that it can be replicated if that is what you are trying to convey. If you want someone to take this seriously, you have to answer the questions people ask about it. Or is it just telling people what THEY have to do? If so, my first question above begs to be answered. Something that is meant to help other people should not be so difficult to understand. If it is too difficult or mysterious, it serves to help no one.
These 480 documents say it all.

Old 01-05-2018, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I had documents on Facebook from a Photobucket array but these have had too many views to be accessible without my upping my account. These are mainly the letters from Members of Congress, victim/witness assistance providers, MADD people, State Governors, scholars on victimology, etc.
Another big lie from taltarzac725.

Very accessible.

Everyone read it before Tal takes down this embarrassment.

Here is Tals 41 year project....lol

Old 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Another big lie from taltarzac725.

Very accessible.

Everyone read it before Tal takes down this embarrassment.

Here is Tals 41 year project....lol

Make sure you read all 20 pages, 24 documents per page.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you, Al.

Tal, maybe you should have been the one to do that, not Al. So I see exactly what you have spent your time on and that you have gotten some accolades for your efforts in contacting libraries to encourage this sort of info to be placed there. So have you at least tried to follow up on all of these libraries that you have contacted to see how many have actually moved forward with this suggestion, and then documented that information? If not, what measure do you use to determine if your project has been successful and if it is indeed helping others?
Old 01-05-2018, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you, Al.

Tal, maybe you should have been the one to do that, not Al. So I see exactly what you have spent your time on and that you have gotten some accolades for your efforts in contacting libraries to encourage this sort of info to be placed there. So have you at least tried to follow up on all of these libraries that you have contacted to see how many have actually moved forward with this suggestion, and then documented that information? If not, what measure do you use to determine if your project has been successful and if it is indeed helping others?
I have been doing this a long time. Many of these libraries or their associations are on my Facebook page. Some of the law enforcement are too.

I am trying to keep a low profile for the sake of my safety and my neighbors safety. I can control who comes onto Facebook not who comes on Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

That was reckless for Allegiance to do that. I use numbers 224 613 for a REASON.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have been doing this a long time. Many of these libraries or their associations are on my Facebook page. Some of the law enforcement are too.

I am trying to keep a low profile for the sake of my safety and my neighbors safety. I can control who comes onto Facebook not who comes on Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

That was reckless for Allegiance to do that. I use numbers 224 613 for a REASON.
Ok, so what you are saying is that it's information to help the public, but you really don't want the project to BE public because of your own safety.

So again, I'll just ask, what are your parameters for judging the success of this project? If you haven't done any follow-up, maybe that would be a good use of your time to see how many libraries have actually implemented since you contacted them. Crunch the numbers and determine your success rate.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Ok, so what you are saying is that it's information to help the public, but you really don't want the project to BE public because of your own safety.

So again, I'll just ask, what's your parameters for judging the success of this project? If you haven't done any follow-up, maybe that would be a good use of your time to see how many libraries have actually implemented since you contacted them. Crunch the numbers and determine your success rate.
Tal has been of enormous help to at least three industries.

Paper
Sanitation
Recycling.

Unfortunately all of those documents winding up in a circular file have cost the environment many many trees, good worked Tal.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Your neighbors safety? Really
Old 01-05-2018, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

So again, I'll just ask, what's your parameters for judging the success of this project? If you haven't done any follow-up, maybe that would be a good use of your time to see how many libraries have actually implemented since you contacted them. Crunch the numbers and determine your success rate.
Obviously he measures his success by the number of letters that he has sent and received and the number of movies the he has watched that contain the numbers 214 and 613.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:48 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Obviously he measures his success by the number of letters that he has sent and received and the number of movies the he has watched that contain the number 214 and 613.
Recording this.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this.
Well, you responded to that rather quickly. But, why record? Why not respond? What are your parameters for judging the success of your project? Have you done follow-up? Seems to me that would be a worthwhile effort.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, you responded to that rather quickly. But, why record? Why not respond? What are your parameters for judging the success of your project? Have you done follow-up? Seems to me that would be a worthwhile effort.
I have people who follow up. I keep telling you this is people in their own communities checking what is helpful to them as far as practical information is involved. You do remember the Law Library Convention thread?

I keep telling people the focus is not on me but on a library in some specific community.

My story as the WESTLAW cataloger is important.

Tags
crimes, survivors/victims, hope, shows, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.