Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have people who follow up. I keep telling you this is people in their own communities checking what is helpful to them as far as practical information is involved. You do remember the Law Library Convention thread?

I keep telling people the focus is not on me but on a library in some specific community.

My story as the WESTLAW cataloger is important.
Tell us about that. Was it a paid job? Why did you leave it? Another court order?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have people who follow up. I keep telling you this is people in their own communities checking what is helpful to them as far as practical information is involved. You do remember the Law Library Convention thread?

I keep telling people the focus is not on me but on a library in some specific community.

Empathy is also critical. Some people on here do not seem to have any.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

Getting stats is not focusing on you, it is seeing if your project is producing results. Do these people then report back to you about their progress? Surely you keep records of that. Wouldn't it be beneficial to your project to highlight those results?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:05 AM
n/a

Westlaw fun trivia

Who has cataloged the WESTLAW computer files and when?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Who could have time for a job?

35000 posts on totv plus lots of other "projects "

Taltarzac's User Profile -- FunTrivia.com
Old 01-05-2018, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Getting stats is not focusing on you, it is seeing if your project is producing results. Do these people then report back to you about their progress? Surely you keep records of that. Wouldn't it be beneficial to your project to highlight those results?
Yes Tal please tell us. All those people working for you must have one tangible result?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is not my Project per se. It is the Project of the 400,000 people or more I have contacted since 1991.

It would take the efforts of a large law firm to keep track of everything that is going on or some Federal bureaucracy.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Uh-oh.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
Uh-oh.
So what. Allegiance is digging in the shallow end of the grave you need to go to the deeper end. Or go talk to a Law Librarian who was working around 1988, 1989, 1990, or 1991.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is not my Project per se. It is the Project of the 400,000 people or more I have contacted since 1991.

It would take the efforts of a large law firm to keep track of everything that is going on or some Federal bureaucracy.
So, in essence, are you saying your work on this project is over now? You say it is not your project, but have touted on here many, many times that it is your project - in fact, a massive project that you began back in the 90's and have put countless hours into. I think I'm becoming more confused trying to help you to help us understand.

I'm just saying, if I was the one who started such a massive project and put in as many hours as you say you have, you can bet I would be all hands on deck to determine the success of that effort. It seems peculiar to me that you seem to have no interest in that aspect of it.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
So what. Allegiance is digging in the shallow end of the grave you need to go to the deeper end. Or go talk to a Law Librarian who was working around 1988, 1989, 1990, or 1991.
Please post a link to the deep end. Please.

I thought this was the central focus....http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1

Correct me if I am wrong. Just point to the deep end.

If your Project no longer needs you fill time. ... think about getting a job
Old 01-05-2018, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
"So what. Allegiance is digging in the shallow end of the grave you need to go to the deeper end. Or go talk to a Law Librarian who was working around 1988, 1989, 1990, or 1991."

So 1991 was the last time you "worked"?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, in essence, are you saying your work on this project is over now? You say it is not your project, but have touted on here many, many times that it is your project - in fact, a massive project that you began back in the 90's and have put countless hours into. I think I'm becoming more confused trying to help you to help us understand.

I'm just saying, if I was the one who started such a massive project and put in as many hours as you say you have, you can bet I would be all hands on deck to determine the success of that effort. It seems peculiar to me that you seem to have no interest in that aspect of it.
It is based on my interactions with the Law Librarian of Congress, M. Kathleen Price, from around 1990-1995, I had worked under her at the U of MN Law Library where she had been Law Library Director. That was when I cataloged all the computer files on WESTLAW for a National Project. West Publishing is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.

I am not going to give you a bunch of names.

You are not getting the most important premise of this Project. What is useful to a survivor/victim of crime depends on what is available in that community-- it is usually the people in that community-- and reflected in the links and materials in the libraries in that community. Not what some body in DC or Chicago tells them they should have. I use Facebook to determine how successful this has been for the people in that specific community.

I have a lot of work to do still on this Project.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is based on my interactions with the Law Librarian of Congress, M. Kathleen Price, from around 1990-1995, I had worked under her at the U of MN Law Library where she had been Law Library Director. That was when I cataloged all the computer files on WESTLAW for a National Project. West Publishing is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.

I am not going to give you a bunch of names.

You are not getting the most important premise of this Project. What is useful to a survivor/victim of crime depends on what is available in that community-- it is usually the people in that community-- and reflected in the links and materials in the libraries in that community. Not what some body in DC or Chicago tells them they should have. I use Facebook to determine how successful this has been for the people in that specific community.

I have a lot of work to do still on this Project.
So what exact materials are you responsible for getting into a library? One concrete example.

We know you failed badly at all of the Palm Harbor libraries. They even got a cease and desist order against YOU. You could not even volunteer There!

Imagine banned as a volunteer!!
Old 01-05-2018, 10:35 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
So what exact materials are you responsible for getting into a library? One concrete example.

We know you failed badly at all of the Palm Harbor libraries. They even got a cease and desist order against YOU. You could not even volunteer There!

Imagine banned as a volunteer!!
I was never banned as a volunteer. You lie so damn much.

Tags
crimes, survivors/victims, hope, shows, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.