Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is based on my interactions with the Law Librarian of Congress, M. Kathleen Price, from around 1990-1995, I had worked under her at the U of MN Law Library where she had been Law Library Director. That was when I cataloged all the computer files on WESTLAW for a National Project. West Publishing is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.

I am not going to give you a bunch of names.

You are not getting the most important premise of this Project. What is useful to a survivor/victim of crime depends on what is available in that community-- it is usually the people in that community-- and reflected in the links and materials in the libraries in that community. Not what some body in DC or Chicago tells them they should have. I use Facebook to determine how successful this has been for the people in that specific community.

I have a lot of work to do still on this Project.
Well, I may not get the whole picture here, but I do appreciate the patient and courteous dialogue. Sure would be nice if other topics on here could be discussed in this manner. We probably wouldn't be in the process of a shut-down if it was.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:08 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well, I may not get the whole picture here, but I do appreciate the patient and courteous dialogue. Sure would be nice if other topics on here could be discussed in this manner. We probably wouldn't be in the process of a shut-down if it was.
You seem like a nice person. Thanks for the questions. I get the same kind of stuff from others as well. It does help.

If they just weeded this Forum of the bullies things would improve.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:44 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case
Still getting some interesting stuff on Facebook.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:42 AM
n/a

Lightbulb

Quote:
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case
Did anything happen at the Golden Globes last night? Enquiring minds need to know.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did anything happen at the Golden Globes last night? Enquiring minds need to know.
NEED to know? Is your life really that empty that you NEED to know what a bunch of Hollywood dikes had to say?
Old 01-08-2018, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Still getting some interesting stuff on Facebook.
You realize facebook is a computer that just reposts any SHlT from the past?

You mentioning it as if you are special just proves you ARE "SPECIAL."
Old 01-08-2018, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Oprah may run for office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

The "Big O"...I do find her channel's programming quite alarming (pun intended for drama fag Rockface), she is a real racist!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The "Big O"...I do find her channel's programming quite alarming (pun intended for drama fag Rockface), she is a real racist!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
She is truly scary. I once watched one of her shows years ago to see what the hype was about.

She said... "I am looking for a black publisher for my book."

She took a call during the show, "Caller you say what to us?"

NOTHING more racist than an educated black person playing the race card.

Like Obama, his 1st website said he is a black candidate, not biracial... black.

These two are scary racists.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

She would be better than Donald John Trump. I had sent many many e-mails to Harpo Productions. Not sure if I got any replies. But numbers such as 224 and 613 showing up all over the place would have helped as many law, public and academic librarians and some of the victim/witness assistance providers, lawyers, psychiatrists, writers, athletes, celebrities, and others would have known what they meant.

Did I ever write The Apprentice people? I am not sure.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
She would be better than Donald John Trump. I had sent many many e-mails to Harpo Productions. Not sure if I got any replies. But numbers such as 224 and 613 showing up all over the place would have helped as many law, public and academic librarians and some of the victim/witness assistance providers, lawyers, psychiatrists, writers, athletes, celebrities, and others would have known what they meant.

What kind of project manager are you? You say you send out all these letters then have no idea if you received a reply?
No wonder the project is a failure.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump may be gone from the world stage before 2020 anyway.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:43 PM
n/a

You're as bad as Bog with having to bump your own threads..
Old 01-09-2018, 10:10 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

Revisiting this post. Something with content to look at rather than all the personal insults on other threads.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Revisiting this post. Something with content to look at rather than all the personal insults on other threads.
There's NOTHING to look at. If I went to the library and asked to see all information relating to the 224 613 project they wouldn't be able to show me anything.

Tags
crimes, survivors/victims, hope, shows, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.