Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.

Quote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/ ]

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
  #2  
Old 12-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.



Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
No links?

Unique views?



Lol
  #3  
Old 12-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I would guess that it reached around 25,000 views but cannot check that as Photobucket pushed my 224 613 array to to 3rd party status.

Many people saw those on Facebook however.

These are copies of letters I had received from State Attorney Generals, First Ladies, US Vice Presidents, American Library Association officers, lawyers, librarians, CEOS, Governors, US Senators, US Representatives, etc. during my then almost 25 year struggle to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries.
  #4  
Old 12-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would guess that it reached around 25,000 views but cannot check that as Photobucket pushed my 224 613 array to to 3rd party status.

Many people saw those on Facebook however.

These are copies of letters I had received from State Attorney Generals, First Ladies, US Vice Presidents, American Library Association officers, lawyers, librarians, CEOS, Governors, US Senators, US Representatives, etc. during my then almost 25 year struggle to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries.
One of these letters was from an Alabama Attorney General named Jeffrey Sessions. Office of The Attorney General - ALABAMA
  #5  
Old 12-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't you already have a thread about your facebook and magical numbers crap? Why do you keep polluting the forum with this nonsensical drivel?
  #6  
Old 12-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One of these letters was from an Alabama Attorney General named Jeffrey Sessions. Office of The Attorney General - ALABAMA
I will have to check the date on that.
  #7  
Old 12-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I will have to check the date on that.
December 12, 1995. Signed by Anita C. Stringfellow for Jeffrey Sessions.

The letter sent on the behalf of Jeff Sessions goes into what the AL Attorney General's Office has done for crime victims/survivors and promises more improvements. This letter would have been shared in copied form with librarians in law schools in Alabama and elsewhere and anyone else I could think of who might be able to help.

Why is this relevant in 2017? Because of what is available for survivors/victims in Alabama law libraries and public libraries in 2017? Who should evaluate that? It should be those people looking out for the interests of survivors/victims of crimes. Everyday citizens who might become survivors/victims of crimes and their friends as well as relatives.
  #8  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
December 12, 1995. Signed by Anita C. Stringfellow for Jeffrey Sessions.
So, you never actually received a letter from Jeff Sessions as you previously stated but instead a letter from Anita C. Stringfellow. Why do you feel the need to lie?
  #9  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
December 12, 1995. Signed by Anita C. Stringfellow for Jeffrey Sessions.

The letter sent on the behalf of Jeff Sessions goes into what the AL Attorney General's Office has done for crime victims/survivors and promises more improvements. This letter would have been shared in copied form with librarians in law schools in Alabama and elsewhere and anyone else I could think of who might be able to help.

Why is this relevant in 2017? Because of what is available for survivors/victims in Alabama law libraries and public libraries in 2017? Who should evaluate that? It should be those people looking out for the interests of survivors/victims of crimes. Everyday citizens who might become survivors/victims of crimes and their friends as well as relatives.
If anyone has forgotten, Jeffrey Sessions is Trump's Attorney General. And I am pretty sure that Jeffrey Sessions and Donald John Trump have noticed the numbers 224 613 in movies, TV shows, books, and the like in 2017. Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

IGNORE the distracting trolls on here.

Jeffrey Sessions received my letter of November 28, 1995 and asked Ms. Stringfellow to reply on his behalf. Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

Why not ask him if you do not belief me? Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

And see what he thinks of the 224 613 Project as well as how some trolls have treated me as evidenced by this Political Forum and through posts which I have recorded so that they cannot be modified by their posters.
  #10  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If anyone has forgotten, Jeffrey Sessions is Trump's Attorney General. And I am pretty sure that Jeffrey Sessions and Donald John Trump have noticed the numbers 224 613 in movies, TV shows, books, and the like in 2017. Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

IGNORE the distracting trolls on here.

Jeffrey Sessions received my letter of November 28, 1995 and asked Ms. Stringfellow to reply on his behalf.
You're the second biggest troll here. How are you going to IGNORE yourself?
  #11  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If anyone has forgotten, Jeffrey Sessions is Trump's Attorney General. And I am pretty sure that Jeffrey Sessions and Donald John Trump have noticed the numbers 224 613 in movies, TV shows, books, and the like in 2017. Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

IGNORE the distracting trolls on here.

Jeffrey Sessions received my letter of November 28, 1995 and asked Ms. Stringfellow to reply on his behalf. Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

Why not ask him if you do not belief me? Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

And see what he thinks of the 224 613 Project as well as how some trolls have treated me as evidenced by this Political Forum and through posts which I have recorded so that they cannot be modified by their posters.
Kind of cool anyway you look at it. And IGNORE the TROLLS. Donald J. Trump - Home | Facebook Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administr...resident-trump
  #12  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If anyone has forgotten, Jeffrey Sessions is Trump's Attorney General. And I am pretty sure that Jeffrey Sessions and Donald John Trump have noticed the numbers 224 613 in movies, TV shows, books, and the like in 2017. Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

IGNORE the distracting trolls on here.

Jeffrey Sessions received my letter of November 28, 1995 and asked Ms. Stringfellow to reply on his behalf. Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

Why not ask him if you do not belief me? Office of the Attorney General | Department of Justice

And see what he thinks of the 224 613 Project as well as how some trolls have treated me as evidenced by this Political Forum and through posts which I have recorded so that they cannot be modified by their posters.
Talt, the above underlined is what you need to start being honest to yourself about.

No public figure and I mean no one, is sending or acknowledging any kind of subtle or subliminal support of your project...through the 'numbers' you seem to find anywhere.

If you continue to believe such, you are only hurting your own mental health...and giving yourself false hope.

If any of the plethora of public figures you've mentioned were actually aware of, or supported, your personal project, they would publicly state such and not try to sneak in some 'numbers' that the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people have no idea they 'supposedly' relate to your project.

Simply by the odds, your project uses 1/2 of the single digit numbers so of course anytime a number appears...there is a 50/50 chance one of them is the same as one of the numbers in your project.

That doesn't mean someone is sending you a message that they are even aware of, much less 'supports'...your project.

I know this may be a bitter pill to swallow, but for your own good...please recognize this and quit fooling yourself.

You'll be a happier person if you take my well-intentioned advice.
  #13  
Old 12-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Talt, the above underlined is what you need to start being honest to yourself about.

No public figure and I mean no one, is sending or acknowledging any kind of subtle or subliminal support of your project...through the 'numbers' you seem to find anywhere.

If you continue to believe such, you are only hurting your own mental health...and giving yourself false hope.

If any of the plethora of public figures you've mentioned were actually aware of, or supported, your personal project, they would publicly state such and not try to sneak in some 'numbers' that the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people have no idea they 'supposedly' relate to your project.

Simply by the odds, your project uses 1/2 of the single digit numbers so of course anytime a number appears...there is a 50/50 chance one of them is the same as one of the numbers in your project.

That doesn't mean someone is sending you a message that they are even aware of, much less 'supports'...your project.

I know this may be a bitter pill to swallow, but for your own good...please recognize this and quit fooling yourself.

You'll be a happier person if you take my well-intentioned advice.
I hate to tell you this but you have only a very small piece of the puzzle. And it is not politicians who use these numbers but Hollywood, authors, celebrities, etc. whom I have asked for help over the past almost 27 years. These are like spears in my White Whale which is the 224 613 Project. It is meant to get politicians to do a lot more. I had a little hope in Donald John Trump for a short time that he would be someone new that would work against the bureaucrats in DC but he is creating more of a one man band rather than the many checks-and-balances I saw in a well educated group of citizens connected through libraries.

Politicians send me supportives letter or e-mails. Not codes in some kind of things. And I have talked to a social worker who specializes in psychiatry. Except for all the stress caused by TROLLS on here; things are going very well.

Many of my e-mails were looped into psychiatric associations and the like. The ones that used these two numbers 224 and 613. Ones that pop up every once in a while from student newspapers that re-publish these.
  #14  
Old 12-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

My Facebook/TOTV/real life friend Kate told me I would go crazy if I posted on the TOTV Political Forum because of the toxic nature of it and sometimes I do think she was right. She has not been on here in a while.
  #15  
Old 12-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My Facebook/TOTV/real life friend Kate told me I would go crazy if I posted on the TOTV Political Forum because of the toxic nature of it and sometimes I do think she was right. She has not been on here in a while.
A "real life friend"...as opposed to what exactly?
 

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.