Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would guess that it reached around 25,000 views but cannot check that as Photobucket pushed my 224 613 array to to 3rd party status.

Many people saw those on Facebook however.

These are copies of letters I had received from State Attorney Generals, First Ladies, US Vice Presidents, American Library Association officers, lawyers, librarians, CEOS, Governors, US Senators, US Representatives, etc. during my then almost 25 year struggle to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries.
Going back to this more positive post.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Truce buddy?The Villages Florida
Old 12-12-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.

Quote:
Quote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/ ]

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
Take a look at some of these posts on here while ignoring all the trolls I have attracted. This is actually about ways to decrease manipulation by politicians and others.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Question Returning to the First Post of this Thread.

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.
Quote:
Quote:

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
What is in your local library for those with mental illness and survivors/victims of crimes???
Old 12-13-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
What is in your local library for those with mental illness and survivors/victims of crimes???
Not your numbers crap project. When was the last time you went to the library window licker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not your numbers crap project. When was the last time you went to the library window licker?

A few weeks ago. And I have many of them on my Facebook page.

I wish they would weed this Political Forum. It needs it.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

You're the first weed that should get pulled. After that I guarantee the lawn turns green..
Old 12-13-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

That Ferguson Librarian had a lot of interesting Facebook posts. He did great work keeping that community together.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

A few weeks ago...2007...well nobody has any idea what a 224 or a 614 is today.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
That Ferguson Librarian had a lot of interesting Facebook posts. He did great work keeping that community together.
What librarians should do IMHO.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
December 12, 1995. Signed by Anita C. Stringfellow for Jeffrey Sessions.

The letter sent on the behalf of Jeff Sessions goes into what the AL Attorney General's Office has done for crime victims/survivors and promises more improvements. This letter would have been shared in copied form with librarians in law schools in Alabama and elsewhere and anyone else I could think of who might be able to help.

Why is this relevant in 2017? Because of what is available for survivors/victims in Alabama law libraries and public libraries in 2017? Who should evaluate that? It should be those people looking out for the interests of survivors/victims of crimes. Everyday citizens who might become survivors/victims of crimes and their friends as well as relatives.
Going back to this post. Kind of interesting.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is still very cool. IGNORE the trolls on here.

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.