Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hate to tell you this but you have only a very small piece of the puzzle. And it is not politicians who use these numbers but Hollywood, authors, celebrities, etc. whom I have asked for help over the past almost 27 years. These are like spears in my White Whale which is the 224 613 Project. It is meant to get politicians to do a lot more. I had a little hope in Donald John Trump for a short time that he would be someone new that would work against the bureaucrats in DC but he is creating more of a one man band rather than the many checks-and-balances I saw in a well educated group of citizens connected through libraries.

Politicians send me supportives letter or e-mails. Not codes in some kind of things. And I have talked to a social worker who specializes in psychiatry. Except for all the stress caused by TROLLS on here; things are going very well.

Many of my e-mails were looped into psychiatric associations and the like. The ones that used these two numbers 224 and 613. Ones that pop up every once in a while from student newspapers that re-publish these.
You are WRONG Talt...I very much see the entire "puzzle."

Which is why, if you took the time to notice, I said "public figures"...not just "politicians."

I encourage you to continue to talk to your social worker, but would suggest that you start to be totally honest with them and discuss how you believe you see some type of support from public figures...predicated on false subliminal numbers you see that you think is in support of your project.

You are only deluding yourself and sabotaging any chance of ending this delusion and getting mentally/emotionally better...if you're not telling the people trying to help you the whole story.

Good luck.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are WRONG Talt...I very much see the entire "puzzle."

Which is why, if you took the time to notice, I said "public figures"...not just "politicians."

I encourage you to continue to talk to your social worker, but would suggest that you start to be totally honest with them and discuss how you believe you see some type of support from public figures...predicated on false subliminal numbers you see that you think is in support of your project.

You are only deluding yourself and sabotaging any chance of ending this delusion and getting mentally/emotionally better...if you're not telling the people trying to help you the whole story.

Good luck.
Those would have been in the Brandeis University's The Justice e-mail that was circulating in 2011-2013 and the Villanova U. student newspaper one that is up now. This is dated
Quote:
taltarzac@aol.com Jan 10, 2003
The social worker saw that I am pretty sure.

As would the Sumter County Clerk of Court when I was in the Jury Duty pool in May of 2014. They do not want crazy people as jurors. I did e-mail the Clerk of Court before I went in.

The Brandeis one was up during the U of Denver Presidential debate between Romney and Obama. It is down now. I do have a lot of connections to the University of Denver.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Would some please just send the Sheriff over there and have Tal evaluated under the Baker Act?

Florida Mental Health Act - Wikipedia
Old 12-09-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those would have been in the Brandeis University's The Justice e-mail that was circulating in 2011-2013 and the Villanova U. student newspaper one that is up now. This is dated The social worker saw that I am pretty sure.

As would the Sumter County Clerk of Court when I was in the Jury Duty pool in May of 2014. They do not want crazy people as jurors. I did e-mail the Clerk of Court before I went in.

The Brandeis one was up during the U of Denver Presidential debate between Romney and Obama. It is down now. I do have a lot of connections to the University of Denver.
I also had Federal Jury Duty in Ocala around January of 2009. They would have Googled me. I got bumped off the pool because the judge thought I was not giving them enough information.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would some please just send the Sheriff over there and have Tal evaluated under the Baker Act?

Florida Mental Health Act - Wikipedia
My parents know all about this as do the rest of my family and my neighbors as they are my Facebook friends.

That is libelous by the way. Your comments are false and malicious-- kenswing. Not that any of that matters on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. You can pretty say whatever you want on here. Which is extremely wrong.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
My parents know all about this as does my family and my neighbors as they are Facebook friends

That is libelous by the way.
Then sue me. I'm actually looking out for you and the welfare of your neighbors. You have demonstrated by your posts last week when you went off the deepend that you could possibly be a danger to yourself and others. It's the community's duty to make sure you're not losing it..

Calling the Sheriff to do a welfare check is the first and easiest step in the process.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then sue me. I'm actually looking out for you and the welfare of your neighbors. You have demonstrated by your posts last week when you went off the deepend that you could possibly be a danger to yourself and others. It's the community's duty to make sure you're not losing it..

Calling the Sheriff to do a welfare check is the first and easiest step in the process.
Recording this. You are in the Seattle area. The is deeply irresponsible to make such a threat.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Seattle — FBI
Old 12-09-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this. You are in the Seattle area. The is deeply irresponsible to make such a threat.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Seattle — FBI
How is looking out for you and your neighbor's wellbeing a threat? Do you have something to worry about?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
How is looking out for you and your neighbor's wellbeing a threat? Do you have something to worry about?
No. I do not. You do though. You do not know me from Adam. Seattle — FBI
Old 12-09-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
My Facebook/TOTV/real life friend Kate told me I would go crazy if I posted on the TOTV Political Forum because of the toxic nature of it and sometimes I do think she was right. She has not been on here in a while.
She was for sure right. So do yourself a favor and stop posting on TOTV... Everyone would be thankful...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
She was for sure right. So do yourself a favor and stop posting on TOTV... Everyone would be thankful...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
That is because there is little reason, decency nor common sense or here. She knows all about me from Facebook and from personal meetings. I have known her for probably seven years or so.

She knows the kind of drunken frat boy like types who seem to congregate on here.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. I do not. You do though. You do not know me from Adam. Seattle — FBI
What is it exactly I have to worry about? I have made no threats toward you, just shown concern for you and your neighbors.

Anyone with knowledge of your behavior can swear out an ex parte order to have you evaluated. That's not a threat it's part of the Baker Act which is contained in Florida's mental health laws.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is it exactly I have to worry about? I have made no threats toward you, just shown concern for you and your neighbors.

Anyone with knowledge of your behavior can swear out an ex parte order to have you evaluated. That's not a threat it's part of the Baker Act which is contained in Florida's mental health laws.
Liar. It is just more abuse of the internet to cause distress.

Does not matter. If you call the Sumter County Police I would be very happy to share with them your posts on here and maybe they can reveal your identity.

I am recording this.

I would be very happy to share other stuff with them as well.

And I believe they would have to look at this stuff too before they contacted me. So do it.

Bring it on! Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

You better have very good reasons for doing so though.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liar. It is just more abuse of the internet to cause distress.

Does not matter. If you call the Sumter County Police I would be very happy to share with them your posts on here and maybe they can reveal your identity.

I am recording this.

I would be very happy to share other stuff with them as well.

And I believe they would have to look at this stuff too before they contacted me. So do it.
I'm a liar? Did you just say you were taking a break?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I'm a liar? Did you just say you were taking a break?
People. Judge how really despicable this person's posts are. He just thinks this is a game.

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.