Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
People. Judge how really despicable this person's posts are. He just thinks this is a game.
I'll stop replying to you for now. You seem to be getting a little too worked up..
Old 12-09-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
People. Judge how really despicable this person's posts are. He just thinks this is a game.
The "people" on here have all judged you to be a nut job with your goofy number crap. You have nobody on here left that thinks your a victim.

Your the idiot treating this like a game...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
People are making judgments alright. I just don't think they're the ones you wish them to be.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those would have been in the Brandeis University's The Justice e-mail that was circulating in 2011-2013 and the Villanova U. student newspaper one that is up now. This is dated The social worker saw that I am pretty sure.

As would the Sumter County Clerk of Court when I was in the Jury Duty pool in May of 2014. They do not want crazy people as jurors. I did e-mail the Clerk of Court before I went in.

The Brandeis one was up during the U of Denver Presidential debate between Romney and Obama. It is down now. I do have a lot of connections to the University of Denver.
You are not listening.

Obfuscation on your part, in no way negates...the truth of my posts.

Please start listening to those of us who are not part of the scumbag trolls...personally attacking you and your family.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are not listening.

Obfuscation on your part, in no way negates...the truth of my posts.

Please start listening to those of us who are not part of the scumbag trolls...personally attacking you and your family.
I appreciate your genuine concern but I have it under control. Not of the scumbag trolls though. Have no idea why they are still allowed to post.

I had a pretty good interview with a law library in Florida a ways back. They interviewed me over a conference call. I could not figure out how to Skype. They just wanted to see what I would say about their various concerns. It was for supposedly a job. Not even sure when this was. Memory is kind of hazy.

If you knew who is on my Facebook page or who has been on there over the past seven years or so you would not doubt that these numbers 224 613 probably do reflect back to my Project. At least, some of them. And then there was my trip to DC in May of 2015.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The "people" on here have all judged you to be a nut job with your goofy number crap. You have nobody on here left that thinks your a victim.

Your the idiot treating this like a game...

Did you say goofy? Don't say it like it's a bad thing!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
I would guess that it reached around 25,000 views but cannot check that as Photobucket pushed my 224 613 array to to 3rd party status.

Many people saw those on Facebook however.

These are copies of letters I had received from State Attorney Generals, First Ladies, US Vice Presidents, American Library Association officers, lawyers, librarians, CEOS, Governors, US Senators, US Representatives, etc. during my then almost 25 year struggle to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries.
Going back to near start of thread. I have contacted chapters of this group since 2000. Find Your Local NAMI | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

As the mentally ill are often survivors/victims of crimes rather than their perpetrators. There should be a lot of materials in libraries educating people about mental illness and what it is and what it is not.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Did you say goofy? Don't say it like it's a bad thing!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Sorry, no insult intended.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Going back to near start of thread. I have contacted chapters of this group since 2000. Find Your Local NAMI | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

As the mentally ill are often survivors/victims of crimes rather than their perpetrators. There should be a lot of materials in libraries educating people about mental illness and what it is and what it is not.
Troll leap.

Have had many of these NAMI chapters linked into e-mails about my 224 613 Project and things related to it. Some of these were also sent to a certain actor who does some cool stunts. This would have been around 2000-2005.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

I had a pretty good interview with a law library in Florida a ways back. They interviewed me over a conference call. I could not figure out how to Skype. They just wanted to see what I would say about their various concerns. It was for supposedly a job. Not even sure when this was. Memory is kind of hazy.
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

Old 12-10-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Troll leap.

Have had many of these NAMI chapters linked into e-mails about my 224 613 Project and things related to it. Some of these were also sent to a certain actor who does some cool stunts. This would have been around 2000-2005.
Coo coo

Old 12-10-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.

Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
Troll leap.

Quote:
uote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/ ]

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Coo Coo
COO COO

Old 12-10-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

///

Old 12-10-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Check out the London street scene in Wonder Women. Pretty damn cool. Or how about that Logan Lucky or Blade Runner 2049? Quite an Outbreak since 1995.

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.