Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 12-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Check out the London street scene in Wonder Women. Pretty damn cool. Or how about that Logan Lucky or Blade Runner 2049? Quite an Outbreak since 1995.
Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

I will have to check out the new Rene Russo movie. Just Getting Started.

Rene Russo - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Getting Started (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
  #47  
Old 12-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I appreciate your genuine concern but I have it under control. Not of the scumbag trolls though. Have no idea why they are still allowed to post.

I had a pretty good interview with a law library in Florida a ways back. They interviewed me over a conference call. I could not figure out how to Skype. They just wanted to see what I would say about their various concerns. It was for supposedly a job. Not even sure when this was. Memory is kind of hazy.

If you knew who is on my Facebook page or who has been on there over the past seven years or so you would not doubt that these numbers 224 613 probably do reflect back to my Project. At least, some of them. And then there was my trip to DC in May of 2015.
Trying really hard to understand you. Where is the decoder?
  #48  
Old 12-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

I will have to check out the new Rene Russo movie. Just Getting Started.

Rene Russo - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Getting Started (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Troll leap.

I liked some of Kevin Spacey's movies as well but despise how he treated some people much like I cannot stand the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of some posters on this Political Forum.

Kevin Spacey - Rotten Tomatoes

The Life of David Gale (2003) - Rotten Tomatoes
  #49  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #50  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Troll leap.

I liked some of Kevin Spacey's movies as well but despise how he treated some people much like I cannot stand the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of some posters on this Political Forum.

Kevin Spacey - Rotten Tomatoes

The Life of David Gale (2003) - Rotten Tomatoes
Taking yet another troll leap. Billy Zane - Rotten Tomatoes

That Billy Zane sure shows up in a lot of movies. Samson (2018) - Rotten Tomatoes

Caitlin Leahy - Rotten Tomatoes
  #51  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #52  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Michael Clarke Duncan - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Birthday! Michael Clarke Duncan. I wonder if he ever came to stay at the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park, CA which was about 300 feet from my parents' home on Fairway Drive? Movie production trailers would often be there while various companies were filming movies in and around Sonoma and Napa Counties in California. I would walk my pooch around these trailers hoping to run into a familiar face. So we could talk about duck poop on the golf course. The real action would have been my snail mail letters to studios and e-mails to celebrities. But I did not start sending e-mails to 1999. The snail mail letters went out in 1991- 2001. With a few still sent now and again in 2017 and before.

Many of the letters received I am talking about are from State Governors in 1991 and State Attorney Generals in 1995-1996.
  #53  
Old 12-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #54  
Old 12-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Michael Clarke Duncan - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Birthday! Michael Clarke Duncan. I wonder if he ever came to stay at the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park, CA which was about 300 feet from my parents' home on Fairway Drive? Movie production trailers would often be there while various companies were filming movies in and around Sonoma and Napa Counties in California. I would walk my pooch around these trailers hoping to run into a familiar face. So we could talk about duck poop on the golf course. The real action would have been my snail mail letters to studios and e-mails to celebrities. But I did not start sending e-mails to 1999. The snail mail letters went out in 1991- 2001. With a few still sent now and again in 2017 and before.

Many of the letters received I am talking about are from State Governors in 1991 and State Attorney Generals in 1995-1996.
Ah, those were the good ol' days!
  #55  
Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up What is in Your Hometown Library for Survivors/Victims of Crimes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Michael Clarke Duncan - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Birthday! Michael Clarke Duncan. I wonder if he ever came to stay at the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park, CA which was about 300 feet from my parents' home on Fairway Drive? Movie production trailers would often be there while various companies were filming movies in and around Sonoma and Napa Counties in California. I would walk my pooch around these trailers hoping to run into a familiar face. So we could talk about duck poop on the golf course. The real action would have been my snail mail letters to studios and e-mails to celebrities. But I did not start sending e-mails to 1999. The snail mail letters went out in 1991- 2001. With a few still sent now and again in 2017 and before.

Many of the letters received I am talking about are from State Governors in 1991 and State Attorney Generals in 1995-1996.
And the many letters received from victim/witness assistance providers whom I wrote from 1992 through 2000 or so via snail mail. I wrote 4000 + of these asking them what they would like to see in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes among other things.

I would share many of these letters after copying them, reducing them in size, and recopying them. A whirlwind of paper.

Some of these are in my Photobucket array.

How much progress did I achieve in this area. Check for yourself? What is in your hometown public, academic, law, and school library that would help survivors/victims of crimes and those with a mental illness who need a support system???

Nicole Kidman (@NicoleKidman) on Twitter

Nicole Kidman - Rotten Tomatoes
  #56  
Old 12-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
"A ways back"...
"wanted to see what I said about various concerns"...
"Supposedly a job"...
"Kind of hazy"...

I am surprised they did not offer a window licker like you a job, not really...you lazy POS bust out loser!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #57  
Old 12-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Uh oh.. He's going into his Happy Birthday, movie review mode.. These are dangerous times..
  #58  
Old 12-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Uh oh.. He's going into his Happy Birthday, movie review mode.. These are dangerous times..
If he is going to snap, today is probably a better day for that. Most people are staying in today, the wackadoodle will not have as a big a target.

Don't kid yourself, this nut job will want to take others with him...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #59  
Old 12-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And the many letters received from victim/witness assistance providers whom I wrote from 1992 through 2000 or so via snail mail. I wrote 4000 + of these asking them what they would like to see in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes among other things.

I would share many of these letters after copying them, reducing them in size, and recopying them. A whirlwind of paper.

Some of these are in my Photobucket array.

How much progress did I achieve in this area. Check for yourself? What is in your hometown public, academic, law, and school library that would help survivors/victims of crimes and those with a mental illness who need a support system???

Nicole Kidman (@NicoleKidman) on Twitter

Nicole Kidman - Rotten Tomatoes
Troll leaps. Plural. Reese Witherspoon (@RWitherspoon) on Twitter

Reese Witherspoon - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild (2014) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/leg...ite_and_blonde
  #60  
Old 12-10-2017, 12:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

How much progress did I achieve in this area. Check for yourself? What is in your hometown public, academic, law, and school library that would help survivors/victims of crimes and those with a mental illness who need a support system???
[/url]
I just checked mine by searching victims/survivors and this is all that I found -

The Victims' Revolution: The Rise of Identity Studies and the Closing of the Liberal Mind by Bruce Bawer

Found NOTHING referencing what you keep posting about, but this sounds like an interesting read and certainly much more politically relevant than your posts.
 

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.