Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I just checked mine by searching victims/survivors and this is all that I found -

The Victims' Revolution: The Rise of Identity Studies and the Closing of the Liberal Mind by Bruce Bawer

Found NOTHING referencing what you keep posting about, but this sounds like an interesting read and certainly much more politically relevant than your posts.
Bruce Bawer might be Tals pen name. After all, Tal is a shy guy.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Wild had some scenes in Reno, Nevada or a scene. Got some flak on the Memories of 1960-1970 Reno Facebook Group page when talking about my work on survivors/victims rights and Michelle Mitchell when I talked about Reese Witherspoon and the 224 613 Project and her help with it. I visited with the writer of Wild a little bit on Facebook. She and Reese Witherspoon seem to be friends.

WILD - Cheryl Strayed
Old 12-10-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Bruce Bawer might be Tals pen name. After all, Tal is a shy guy.
I would have agreed if it was Bruce Baller...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I just checked mine by searching victims/survivors and this is all that I found -

The Victims' Revolution: The Rise of Identity Studies and the Closing of the Liberal Mind by Bruce Bawer

Found NOTHING referencing what you keep posting about, but this sounds like an interesting read and certainly much more politically relevant than your posts.
The only place his projects resides is in his imagination. If it was something real a google search would at least pull up some references to libraries or even some news articles. All you get is link back to TOTV. If he wanted to have even the look of legitimacy he would at least cobble together a website to provide information on the project and where victims could go to for resources.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

I was thinking maybe Bruce Jenner.. lol
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
Wild had some scenes in Reno, Nevada or a scene. Got some flak on the Memories of 1960-1970 Reno Facebook Group page when talking about my work on survivors/victims rights and Michelle Mitchell when I talked about Reese Witherspoon and the 224 613 Project and her help with it. I visited with the writer of Wild a little bit on Facebook. She and Reese Witherspoon seem to be friends.

WILD - Cheryl Strayed
Another leap over trolls. Elodie Yung (@ElodieYung) on Twitter

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) - Rotten Tomatoes

Bruce Willis - Rotten Tomatoes
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
The only place his projects resides is in his imagination. If it was something real a google search would at least pull up some references to libraries or even some news articles. All you get is link back to TOTV. If he wanted to have even the look of legitimacy he would at least cobble together a website to provide information on the project and where victims could go to for resourses.
The idiot with all the degrees just admitted he could not even manage to get on Skype.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

[emoji16][emoji23]🤣[emoji2][emoji1][emoji8]
Old 12-10-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
The only place his projects resides is in his imagination. If it was something real a google search would at least pull up some references to libraries or even some news articles. All you get is link back to TOTV. If he wanted to have even the look of legitimacy he would at least cobble together a website to provide information on the project and where victims could go to for resources.
He is the only "victim" the wackadoodle is concerned about. He has helped NOBODY...

Old 12-10-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

WILD - Cheryl Strayed
I did learn quite a lot about the experiences of other students of Barbara and Ed Mitchell at their respective High Schools in Reno, Nevada where they taught English. The was through the Reno Memories Facebook page. My late younger brother also had taken Mrs. Barbara Mitchell at Earl Wooster High School.

Tom Cruise (@TomCruise) on Twitter Kind of a cool dude but can be odd at times.

Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey) on Twitter
Old 12-10-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
The idiot with all the degrees just admitted he could not even manage to get on Skype.
The wackadoodle has no pride...just repeats the same sequence over and over.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Back to the first post.

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.

Quote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/ ]

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I did learn quite a lot about the experiences of other students of Barbara and Ed Mitchell at their respective High Schools in Reno, Nevada where they taught English. The was through the Reno Memories Facebook page. My late younger brother also had taken Mrs. Barbara Mitchell at Earl Wooster High School.

Tom Cruise (@TomCruise) on Twitter Kind of a cool dude but can be odd at times.
You are incapable of learning anything productive (anything that would serve you to support yourself). You just keep repeating the same boring memories...

Your parents are sherking their responsibilities by allowing you, window licker, access to the internet without supervision. Please tell them I said so!

Old 12-10-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) on Twitter

A really cool dude.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
His wife shows up on my Facebook page every so often as do MANY MANY celebrities.

This movie like the first Ant-Man should be very interesting of fans of the 224 613 Project. Ant-Man and the Wasp - Wikipedia

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.