Factcheck.org : Trump on nuclear weapons : UNHINGED

Old 10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

Default Factcheck.org : Trump on nuclear weapons : UNHINGED

Wallace, April 3: You want to have a nuclear arms race on the Korean peninsula?

Trump: In many ways, and I say this, in many ways, the world is changing. Right now, you have Pakistan and you have North Korea and you have China and you have Russia and you have India and you have the United States and many other countries have nukes.

Wallace: Understood.

Trump: It’s not like, gee whiz, nobody has them.

So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea.

Wallace: With nukes?

Trump: Maybe they would be better off — including with nukes, yes, including with nukes.

Wallace: And South Korea, with nukes?

Trump: South Korea is right next door, just so you understand.

Wallace: But that means you can have a nuclear arms race on the Korean Peninsula.

Trump: You already have it, Chris. You already have a nuclear arms race.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:38 AM
n/a

Default Re: Unhinged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wallace, April 3: You want to have a nuclear arms race on the Korean peninsula?

Trump: In many ways, and I say this, in many ways, the world is changing. Right now, you have Pakistan and you have North Korea and you have China and you have Russia and you have India and you have the United States and many other countries have nukes.

Wallace: Understood.

Trump: It’s not like, gee whiz, nobody has them.

So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea.

Wallace: With nukes?

Trump: Maybe they would be better off — including with nukes, yes, including with nukes.

Wallace: And South Korea, with nukes?

Trump: South Korea is right next door, just so you understand.

Wallace: But that means you can have a nuclear arms race on the Korean Peninsula.

Trump: You already have it, Chris. You already have a nuclear arms race.
I live in the REAL WORLD, not to be confused by people such as you to be OBAMALAND.

No matter what you THINK or wish to believe the facts are THAT IRAN HAS THE NUCLEAR BOMB. READ and you will discover that the United States made our atomic bombs in TWO YEARS. The centrifuges, if you are not aware is what you use to produce uranium of the type that is unstable enough and pure enough to produce the chain reaction we call a nuclear explosion, At the time we did it an atomic bomb was just a theory. The centrifuges we used were 3 foot units used for college research and we had 300 of them. Iran has far more than 300 centrifuges they are far larger than the three foot ones we used and they still have many more than 300 that we KNOW ABOUT. As to how we did it, they do not need to do original research THEY CAN LOOK IT US ON THE INTERNET.
BY THE WAY, while you LIBERALS insist of accepting blame for all evil in the world. READ and you will discover. likely to your surprise that both germany and japan were also trying to produce an atomic bomb. ASIDE: both germany and japan were developing AND JAPAN used germ warfare in china and in the Philippines.

North Korea, we know has exploded nuclear bombs. IF YOU DO NOT, OR REFUSE TO PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER,
NORTH KOREA IS WORKING ON A MISSAL DELIVERY SYSTEM.

SOLUTION? I WISH I HAD ONE.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Trump cant be trusted with nukes. Period ,

think about that , take the politics out of it and think

think think think , remove confirmation bias and think about him and what his temperament could do

If he was a demorat what would you say about him , would it be differnt ?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump cant be trusted with nukes. Period ,

think about that , take the politics out of it and think

think think think , remove confirmation bias and think about him and what his temperament could do

If he was a demorat what would you say about him , would it be differnt ?

Yes , Yes and you and your friends were forever running in fear and spreading your girlish beliefs that Reagan would start firing nukes within an hour of taking the oath of office .

Bunch of limp-wristed chicken-littles --- you and your crowd . :

Tags
nukes, trump, korea, wallace, nuclear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.