factcheck: Trump lies on muslims

Old 10-06-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Default factcheck: Trump lies on muslims

sell hate and fear that is his thing. I am not a fan of Islam by any measure , I think it is a hateful , dangerous religion .

Just so you all know who I am and why I keep posting this stuff.

I am a life long politically active Republican who has served many administrations in Washington . I am on the right side of the isle and never vote for libs and dems.

I just can not bring myself to vote Trump it is just a risk that the nation cannot take.

I disagree with Hillary in almost every way . But for the good of the nation I must not let Trump win.

Trump wrongly claimed that a Pew Research Center survey found that among the world’s Muslims, “27 percent, could be 35 percent, would go to war” against the U.S.
The Pew Research Center says it has conducted no survey that asks such a question, nor did experts we consulted know of any such survey. One expert we talked to called Trump’s claim “nonsense.” Another told us it had “no scientific basis

Trump’s False Muslim Claim
Old 10-06-2016, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
sell hate and fear that is his thing. I am not a fan of Islam by any measure , I think it is a hateful , dangerous religion .

I am a life long politically active Republican who has served many administrations in Washington . I am on the right side of the isle and never vote for libs and dems.

I just can not bring myself to vote Trump it is just a risk that the nation cannot take.

I disagree with Hillary in almost every way . But for the good of the nation I must not let Trump win.

Trump wrongly claimed that a Pew Research Center survey found that among the world’s Muslims, “27 percent, could be 35 percent, would go to war” against the U.S.
The Pew Research Center says it has conducted no survey that asks such a question, nor did experts we consulted know of any such survey. One expert we talked to called Trump’s claim “nonsense.” Another told us it had “no scientific basis

Trump just makes stuff up to stir up his audiences.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

BS again. Instead of using facts and reasoning, you resort to lies and deceit. Not much of an argument for your criminal candidate.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:57 AM
n/a

Islam and Muslims ARE bad for a country. Name me ONE "Muslim paradise"...just one.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

I'm a lifelong KKK member that have also been a member of BLM since it began. I have never voted for a democrat in my life, BELIEVE ME. I cannot vote for Trump because he has too much money and he won't give me any of it. I am going to vote for crooked Hillary because she is a criminal and won't be inclined to prosecute other criminals. If she takes everyone's guns away from them, it will make it easier for us without registered guns to take from others. And with Hillary, lies will be the new truths. Vote Hillary for the first female crime lord. Or is it lordess?

Tags
trump, survey, percent, vote, center

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.