FBI never intended to prosecute Clinton

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default FBI never intended to prosecute Clinton

This is the type of news we will never ever see on network news station:

The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham | | Observer
  #2  
Old 09-25-2016, 06:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hopefully, she will drop dead AFTER Nov 8th and not before. This is going to be a cake walk for Trump.
  #3  
Old 09-25-2016, 10:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Of course it was a sham . Did you expect anything different from this Administration after 8 years ?
  #4  
Old 09-26-2016, 04:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course it was a sham . Did you expect anything different from this Administration after 8 years ?
What do you expect from ANY D or R administration? Lies? Corruption?
  #5  
Old 09-26-2016, 05:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have never heard of such amateurs as the FBI. Any law enforcement officer will tell you that the first thing you do when interviewing or interrogating a suspect in a criminal case is to advise them of their rights. The OP is right, that the FBI had no intention of indicting Hillary. Do they have a transcript of the "interview?" She is a suspect in multiple felonies and they treated her like she has diplomatic immunity. She should have been treated like the scumbag she is and locked away until trial so that she could not skip the country. We have a very corrupt government and it is run by the criminal left.
  #6  
Old 09-26-2016, 05:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have never heard of such amateurs as the FBI. Any law enforcement officer will tell you that the first thing you do when interviewing or interrogating a suspect in a criminal case is to advise them of their rights. The OP is right, that the FBI had no intention of indicting Hillary. Do they have a transcript of the "interview?" She is a suspect in multiple felonies and they treated her like she has diplomatic immunity. She should have been treated like the scumbag she is and locked away until trial so that she could not skip the country. We have a very corrupt government and it is run by the criminal left.
BOTH sides...the Ds and the Rs.
  #7  
Old 09-26-2016, 06:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
BOTH sides...the Ds and the Rs.
Thank god Trump is neither r or d. He will kick ass and shake things up.
  #8  
Old 09-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Thank god Trump is neither r or d. He will kick ass and shake things up.
NEVER happen without the R party support...Electoral College is their "ace in the hole". They'll elect Hillary if they REALLY don't support him. The "system" won't go quietly into the night.

Personally, I think it's ALL a ruse, ALL theater, ALL "reality TV"...ALL another scam. Trump is part of the scam. Scamming us...the voters.

How many "saviors" have been elected? How many actually did anything? It's ALWAYS the same. They play us like fiddles. And we're ALL fiddling while the country burns.
 

Tags
network, news, type, prosecute, clinton

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.