FBI reopening Clinton email investigation

Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Once again a wrong Republican, imagine that. I'm not a troll. I actually post a lot but TOV closed my original account because because I was making too many good points against Trump and reps, and of course TOV is controlled by Republicans so we can't have that.

As far as Obama, he's doing what a President is supposed to do and not get involved in Justice department issues before an election just like Comey shouldn't have and he's now been criticized by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems).
Well that is in violation of TOV.

Comey's action were given the green lite earlier today by Obama

so who cares about criticism by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems)
Old 10-31-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well that is in violation of TOV.

Comey's action were given the green lite earlier today by Obama

so who cares about criticism by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems)
The problem is, as it is with Trump.....as long as it favors me, you are great.

If ever you criticize me, you are stupid and deserve whatever I do or say
Old 10-31-2016, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary's multiple felonies?? Is that what fox news is spewing these days. Wow, how does she have any felonies exactly, she hasn't been found guilt of anything...but hey that doesn't stop Trump and deplorables from lying and making everything up.
Right, get over it. No one said she was convicted of a felony, did they? Need some time to read back over the comment? I said she committed felonies. She did, And she admitted to committing a felony when she left the white house and was made to pay restitution in the amount of several thousand bucks. So yes, she is a felon, even if not jailed YET. I have not made up any lies. I worked for the State Dept so I KNOW she committed felonies by having classified on her personal email server. That's a felony whether she meant to do it or not. And she did mean to, because it is literally impossible to do so accidentally. Impossible. Two different systems.

So, if you don't know what you are talking about, it is best to shut up and let the adults have their conversation.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again a wrong Republican, imagine that. I'm not a troll. I actually post a lot but TOV closed my original account because because I was making too many good points against Trump and reps, and of course TOV is controlled by Republicans so we can't have that.

As far as Obama, he's doing what a President is supposed to do and not get involved in Justice department issues before an election just like Comey shouldn't have and he's now been criticized by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems).
Are you still trying to polish a turd?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HillaryTurdx.jpg (185.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg SamePeople.jpg (23.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-31-2016, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Right, get over it. No one said she was convicted of a felony, did they? Need some time to read back over the comment? I said she committed felonies. She did, And she admitted to committing a felony when she left the white house and was made to pay restitution in the amount of several thousand bucks. So yes, she is a felon, even if not jailed YET. .
Does this count as a felony?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

who would this apply to?

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you suggesting that all those Trump supporters on this forum, and most others, who refuse to engage on any issues are minorities, uneducated and "dregs of society" ?

I do not agree at all. I am assuming most on here who avoid issues at all cost are educated and white.
The dregs aren't here, discussing the issues...they're in the inner cities, they live on MLK drive in any town/city. You and your WHITE kids aren't having babies...the minority dregs are.

Quote:
You are a very bitter and miserable person. Why don't you go out to Sumter Lake and sit on the end of the pier and drink yourself into a coma and pass out? Hopefully, no one will be there to pull you out of the water until you are clean again.
Wow...how Christian of you...or, how liberal of you. I think YOU are the miserable person who can't handle a difference of opinion. If they disagree, they should die? The ones who should be dying are the minority dregs warehoused in the inner cities and MLK Blvd.

Quote:
Actually yes I do stay on top of things, I just read and watch more than Fox news. And at the end of the day this will all be an exercise in wasted tax payer money
The "election" is an industry. Another D or R will be elected/appointed and the lies and corruption will continue.

Quote:
Does this count as a felony?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

who would this apply to?

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.
ANYONE else, not "connected" would be in prison. It just shows how DEEP the corruption goes.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Default Question

The Villages Florida
Old 11-01-2016, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow...how Christian of you...or, how liberal of you. I think YOU are the miserable person who can't handle a difference of opinion. If they disagree, they should die? The ones who should be dying are the minority dregs warehoused in the inner cities and MLK Blvd.
What would you know of Christianity? Difference of opinion, you are entitled to. Insulting folks faith is free also, but when one abuses that right, they often find out that their mouth gets them in more trouble then they can talk themselves out of. You must be miserable to be so nasty to your fellow Americans.

Please show me where you inferred that someone said you should die. But, read it as you wish. Not everyone is as miserable and depressing as you, so make up your paranoia in your mind that everyone is against you.

If you are not voting, why are you even on the political forum? Are you that lonely? Or, are you just agitating as practice for a trolling career?

Tags
email, investigation, clinton, reopening, fbi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.