FBI reopening Clinton email investigation

Old 10-28-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I doubt seriously that Weiner would be sexting Hitlery and especially send her photos of himself. One thought of her, and his little head would run for cover and he would never see it again. On the high side, he would never be sending ANYONE photos again. He would be way to embarrassed, with the thought of someone thinking he had gone transgender.....
Classic
Old 10-28-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

"The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to the development. As Mrs. Clinton arrived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, she waved at the press gathered on the tarmac but ignored shouted questions." - NY Times
Old 10-28-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to the development. As Mrs. Clinton arrived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, she waved at the press gathered on the tarmac but ignored shouted questions." - NY Times

and.....? your point
Old 10-28-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
The table has been set, now that the fbi investigation has been reopened wiki can now release the two remaining bombs.

1... will lead to Hillarys indictment

2... will show she is in such poor health she can't be brought to trial, but withdraws from the race.

Ha ha, good luck with that. Keep one tv on Fox news, computer on wikileaks, and be sure to check Daily Sun as I'm sure you'll find something that give you a breadcrumb to support your nonsense
Old 10-28-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
MY POST said nothing whatsoever about Clinton.

Weiner wife works for her and all I said was that the "reopening" had to do with emails discovered during the Weiner investigation.

Man, the Breitbart conspiracy folks ran rampant.
It was a joke. Lighten up.

This is NO conspiracy. She broke multiple felonies and now someone is actually being pressured into opening an investigation, even if it is all smoke and mirrors to satisfy the American people. She definitely broke the law, several laws and the case is so easy, I could get a conviction just based on what has been testified to and the copies of her emails that have been circulating about the internet. Why she is not in jail right now, just proves to the American people that D.C. is definitely corrupt.

I doubt anything will come of this, because they have to protect Obama. Hillary knows this and is not even nervous.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:57 PM
n/a

My guess is Huma is in deep do do because she "lied" about turning over all relevant devices and documents in exchange for immunity.

This is irrespective if anything that is found which implicates Clinton, her own self.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:29 PM
n/a

Paul Ryans full statement

The Villages Florida
Old 10-28-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Jason Chaffetz ‏@jasoninthehouse

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened
Old 10-28-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Well if she in convicted but is elected to president can she pardon herself.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:25 PM
n/a

Default the head hunter----pit bull

The Villages Florida
Trey Gowdy Verified account
‏@TGowdySC

Fiat justitia ruat caelum - May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall. Read my full statement on FBI Director Comey's letter to Congress →

The Villages Florida
Old 10-28-2016, 06:34 PM
n/a

Default There is no such thing as coincidence

Quote:
Obama and the lot are no better. Good example:

Attorney General Lynch 'Pleads Fifth' on Secret Iran 'Ransom' Payments
We have actually seen this before. Remember OJ Simpson?
He had perhaps one of the greatest collection of attys in the united states. They had a far greater budget then any of us would have. Using THE RACE CARD, OJ got away with murder.
Later, the put him in jail for life for what was armed robbery-GOTCHA. Anyone but OJ probably would not have gone to jail at all for that crime.

Now for HILLLARY. It is clear that Comey was forced not to prosecute her THE FIRST TIME. Rumors claim the real reason, and the facts show it is true, that OBAMA sent Hillary e-mails on what he should have known was an unsecured e-mail.

LIKE OJ a GOTCHA with WEINERS having UNSECURED SECRET E-MAILS from HILLARY.

WILL SHE GO TO JAIL-NOW???????
PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE THE FBI CANNOT AND PERHAPS SHOULD NOT APPOINT, ELECT, THE PRESIDENT.

We have TWO strange people running for president.
WILL YOU ALLOW THE CLINTON GESTAPO TO HEAD MY/YOUR/OUR COUNTRY.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

Fbi, will not disclose one email until they finish investigating, months will pass.

He did it now as a plan to save his own ass for his bias/corruption in July.

The issue now is what if you voted early for her and second guess your decision?

If she wins the election she can still be indited/impeached thereafter I suppose.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

The reopened investigation is about Hillary, not huma. But look for the Muslim madame to leave the campaign tomorrow.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:16 PM
n/a

how about this, Huma we'll give you 25 million, take the fall please.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
how about this, Huma we'll give you 25 million, take the fall please.
The Villages Florida

Tags
email, investigation, clinton, reopening, fbi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.