Female leader--Diane Sawyer.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Female leader--Diane Sawyer.

Diane Sawyer (@DianeSawyer) on Twitter

When she was anchor I would see 224s and 613s in her news reports and still see them with various other anchors.

Have I e-mailed news anchors before? Yes! Even got a long letter from one of them from a news station in the SF Bay Area from around 1992-1993. She filled me in on how things work.

Diane Sawyer - Wikipedia

Diane Sawyer's Biography - ABC News
Old 12-04-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Diane Sawyer (@DianeSawyer) on Twitter

When she was anchor I would see 224s and 613s in her news reports and still see them with various other anchors.

Have I e-mailed news anchors before? Yes! Even got a long letter from one of them from a news station in the SF Bay Area from around 1992-1993. She filled me in on how things work.

Diane Sawyer - Wikipedia

Diane Sawyer's Biography - ABC News
Let me fill you in on how things work...you quit posting all this crap you post that has nothing to do with anything but you.

They WANT to hear this stuff in the "Female Forum"...go post it there.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let me fill you in on how things work...you quit posting all this crap you post that has nothing to do with anything but you.

They WANT to hear this stuff in the "Female Forum"...go post it there.
I do not think anyone on here wants to read your racist garbage Don Baldwin. I used to write the NAACP every so often. Did get answers. One from their President.

Tags
long, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.