Female leaders- Oprah Winfrey.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Female leaders- Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) on Twitter

I remember sending a lot of e-mails to Oprah's various endeavors but do not remember getting any replies at all.

This was about my 224 613 Project that does involve women's rights a great deal at least if they are involved with domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, murder, arson, etc.

Some of these groups involved women who were in prison for fighting back against partners who had used violence. These women who decided not to take it anymore.

Many of those 4000 victim/witness assistance providers I wrote in the 1990s about what they wanted to see in their communities libraries as well as law school libraries were involved in preventing violence against women. It tool me ten year or so to write 4000 of these and I would often use an answer received by one of them as a means of getting others to get involved in similar ways.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Oprah Winfrey is not a leader. She happens to be rich enough to have a public platform. And she happens to be a rich black....nothing racial intended/inferred/implied/between the lines/obliquely stated/etc......just happens to be a fact.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Oprah Winfrey is not a leader. She happens to be rich enough to have a public platform. And she happens to be a rich black....nothing racial intended/inferred/implied/between the lines/obliquely stated/etc......just happens to be a fact.

None taken, Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) on Twitter

I remember sending a lot of e-mails to Oprah's various endeavors but do not remember getting any replies at all.

This was about my 224 613 Project that does involve women's rights a great deal at least if they are involved with domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, murder, arson, etc.

Some of these groups involved women who were in prison for fighting back against partners who had used violence. These women who decided not to take it anymore.

Many of those 4000 victim/witness assistance providers I wrote in the 1990s about what they wanted to see in their communities libraries as well as law school libraries were involved in preventing violence against women. It tool me ten year or so to write 4000 of these and I would often use an answer received by one of them as a means of getting others to get involved in similar ways.

Just another thread about YOU and your 'project' under the guise of a thread about Oprah Winfrey.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is often those with the money to have control of a platform who are leaders just because people listen to them.

My point with all this is that my e-mails to various people trying to create a dialog about the practical needs of survivors/victims of crimes were looped into Oprah Winfrey' s company. Many of these e-mails I no longer have records of.

They do get re-published every so often by student newspapers like Brandeis' The Justice .
Old 12-04-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Oprah is nothing but a race baiting pig..
Old 12-04-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oprah is nothing but a race baiting pig..
I recall promising myself I would not look at kenswing's post but just wanted to take a look at one. I wish I had not.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I recall promising myself I would not look at kenswing's post but just wanted to take a look at one. I wish I had not.
Quit lying. You read every one of them. If you can't even keep a promise to yourself we know you're lying to everyone else.

Tags
remember

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.