Feminizing The American Male

Old 10-16-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Some things are givens, however that was not my point/query?
Old 10-16-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What role does the intent of procreation play in the minds of those who profess "studying" homosexuality.

There remains one fact of life; requiring a male and a female to procreate. In my opinion anything beyond the male/female intent is rationalization and preference by choice.
Quote:
Almost all the sex in the Villages has nothing to do with procreation. It would be a huge surprise to those doing it if it did.
"Procreation" has EVERYTHING to do with it...we're born with the NEED to procreate. Most of the things we do in our lives are related to procreation. The "need" to procreate lives on LONG after the ability has waned.

That is WHY people like pedophiles and necrophiliacs CAN'T help what they do. They are compelled to "procreate" but in a mentally ill, twisted way. As would a true schizophrenic, interact with the world in a mentally ill, twisted way. Mental illness...true mental illness IS in my opinion always organic in nature...something isn't working right. They CAN'T help what they do. But it doesn't mean we condone or allow it.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think it will soon be proven that people who are truly and completely and always attracted to the same sex are born that way. I don't think anyone can deprogram them anymore than I think anyone can influence someone to shift their sexual orientation. I realize this post was not directed at me, and I also realize I can't change your mind. There are a few things I disagree with you about and this is one of them.

I see not one reason why kindergartners need to have any formal education on gender. Most humans are just simply male or female. Children that young are just beginning to understand life in general and gender conflict is rare and is a very complicated thing to understand even for adults.

I have met a good many gay men who acted feminine and a number of gay women who acted masculine and many are my friends. I have never met personally anyone who was one sex and felt they were the other. I have met a lot of people in my life.

The Catholic Church and The Lutheran Church both part of my life as a child and an adult have never offered any teachings of condemnation for homosexuality as some very conservative Christian sects do. I don't agree with them and see no evidence in sacred scripture of anything that could be construed as condemnation by God.

It must be very hard to be gay. I don't think anyone would choose to be in a minority so unkindly treated and sometimes so difficult to understand for people who are heterosexual.
Again my intent was not directed at the homosexual issue per se but only in how that issue encompasses the bigger concern. This is a discussion more of belief and acceptance and not one of a personal attack on anyone person or group.

I do not approach this subject matter ignoring humanity nor compassion for others. I recognize what despair and depression can do to people's lives. I believe [e]very human life has value both unborn and born.

For the benefit of those skeptic detractors of mine, I happen to have a cousin, the spitting image of Tom Selleck who is gay. It has been a don't ask, don't tell, don't pry relationship. We are a close family and a welcoming family.

I have met gay people here such as on the golf course, etc and responded in the same manner as any new introduction.

The cause of homosexuality I will leave to the professionals to sort out.

Unfortunately there is a radical element in this nation, post-modernist who rail against anything and everything of traditional value and their intent is clear. By eliminating any reference to sex, race, etc they desire to shape shift a utopia where all people are equal. That's why this nation moved to trophy kids. That is why kids today are so easily offended and seek safe spaces

It is especially disconcerting to me to witness the feminization/girlification of males. it is an affront to nature /evolution And it will eventually and adversely affect this nation.

Our generation 's parents made us aware of just how unfair life can be. when I told my Dad "that's not fair" his response was go look at your birth certificate and show me where it says you are guaranteed fairness.

Again the assault by educators is a travesty. Educators
have a responsibility of building a child's skill set to the best of their ability and to help them cope and adjust to the world around them. it is not to indoctrinate them about politics, sex education or religion those duties belong to their parents.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.