Feminizing The American Male

Old 10-13-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have given up listing citation because people like you intentionally focus and refute any citations as being fake, etc. what I also don't do is use cutter language

However this is a compilation from Personal Liberty and an article written by Richard Dooling U of Nebraska University Law and my thoughts on the matter.

By the way in this digital world today everybody copies and pastes and that includes you so stop pretending you have the high moral ground.

I note you never addressed the issues????

Personal Best Regards:
1. I have never, ever in my life at work or on here ever plagarized even unintentionally. When I copy and past, I give attribution as do most people. Of course you are the exception to that rule.

2. Here we go again. Every time you make such remark it really infuriates me because you must know how phoney you are. You have to. Any thread on Trump has your defense, not of the substance posted or the issue, but a condemnation of liberals, progressives or a recant of your ridiculous syndrome theory. I can say with no hesitation that you avoided every thread I have begun, whether it was on Syria, Russia, immigration or basically any of them.

I have asked you on so many occassion when you use the defense of the media lying to give just ONE SINGLE example of the MSM actually lying about Trump on news, and as of yet, you have NEVER EVER replied.

I don't know if you are BOG99 or not but you post his ideas, plagarize his favorite web sites, but what I DO know is that you are a phony for sure.

It takes a lot of nerve for you, Rubicon to charge anyone else with avoiding issues. Of that, you are king.

I did not address whatever your issue was on this thread for two reasons......

I suspected we uncovered BOG99

AND

BECAUSE You assume you are right in all things and I see absolutely nothing to indicate any feminizing of men at all. That is a made up thing which you may believe in, but not me. i stick with the real world and the issues confronting this country, one of which is not the feminization of men.

You and BOG or maybe just you should simply understand something.....you spend much too much time in these off beat websites and should be paying much more attention to the real world.

You and yours are so bogged down in conspiracy theories (ala the Presidents fav...ALEX JONES) you forget about the real world.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

By the way, the only use of "gradualism" is by your hero in the oval office.

He is making lying by a United States President an accepted fact throughout the entire world.

He is making false accusations from our White House an accepted fact throughout the world

He is making big government and intimidation by big government to be the normal, as noticed by the entire world.

He has made it the norm by gradualism to allow Nazi marchers to be able to relax because they will never be called on it.

He made this year, the first in history, that a sitting President used young boys as pawns in a political rally, VERY noticed by the rest of the world.

He has made using gradualism a sport of attacking free speech.

He, first since Nixon who did it sublimly, is making it normal to threaten the weight of his office if you dont comply.

He has made it accepted to simply fire anyone who is investigating anything close to him. VERY NOTICED BY THE WORLD

He has made it accepted to make nuclear threats which had never been done.

He, by using gradualism made it acceptable to mock war heros to entertain his guests in the WH.

He but using gradualism has slowly from condemning the use of private servers in government to outfitting his family to do so.

He, again using gradualism has practically make the word ETHICS to be obsolete.

SO much he has used your word gradualism and so much damage is being done to our country as a result.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Where does letting girls in the Boy Scouts fit in these rants?

I personally think it is wrong. Some venues within the scouts will have to be changed to accommodate that which girls cannot do or do not want to do.

If anybody does not think it will affect behavior in the long run, then they would be unrealistic. A metric which holds less and less value these days.

Special interests and minority groups chipping away at the fabric of what we have been for years without complaint.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

I personally think it is wrong. Some venues within the scouts will have to be changed to accommodate that which girls cannot do or do not want to do.

If anybody does not think it will affect behavior in the long run, then they would be unrealistic. A metric which holds less and less value these days.

Special interests and minority groups chipping away at the fabric of what we have been for years without complaint.
I do not disagree with you on this issue

BUT not your conspiracy theories.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some of the male 20 somethings and teens do seem a lot more sensitive to the feelings of others which seems like a good thing in our society. Many narcissistic sociopaths are only sensitive to the harm people do to them while being quite oblivious to the injuries they cause.
NO...it's NOT a good thing for society. Society NEEDS men with their own vision and the drive to accomplish it. WHAT do you think GOT you "western civilization" and all the technology you enjoy? Your comfy world was built by white men.

Quote:
For the life of me, I've never understood why people object to gays getting married. They have never been able before to enjoy liberties heterosexuals take for granted; for instance the right to visit a loved one in intensive care, or the right to inherit a spouse's pension or benefits. Why are they so afraid of gay marriage? Are they afraid some homosexual will jump out of the bushes and demand to marry them? Or is it a "religious" objection? I don't understand that either, since Jesus never said a word anywhere, any time, against homosexuals. He never married and he hung out with 12 other guys all the time. Maybe he was gay, who knows? Or cares? I do know that saying "He who is without sin cast the first stone". And the other one: "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
Because a man shoving his ***** up another mans ass because he "loves him" IS a perversion. NO different than pedophilia except the victim is older.

They don't hurt anyone? Well then, lets let the sicko necrophiliacs have a go at the morgues then...they're not hurting anyone either.

Quote:

No...the girls fail and are let go. HOW LOW do we drop the standards so women and minorities can "qualify"?
Old 10-14-2017, 04:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I’m not disputing what you cited. Just a bit surprised you didn’t use quotes. I happen to agree with the article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are absolutely right. I indeed have become a bit too recalcitrant but my poor excuse is the ridiculous responses one gets on this forum.

I use to spend considerable time preparing my personal responses or citing news pieces that I found illuminating and on point with my thinking to share with others, as I did here.

But instead of discussing the content with some decorum and civility the response was Trump suck or its fake news or you are a pseudo-intellectual.

These are not serious people who are well informed. and there are a few on here that are destroying this forum and we all have to watch helplessly or quit and I won't quit this forum.

As to my OP. What has happened in this nation is that people invent rights. Then after they invent them they demand they be placed into law and once they are placed into law well take a look at what the social Justice warriors have wrought to this nation with their "identity politics". Its gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-14-2017, 05:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
For the life of me, I've never understood why people object to gays getting married. They have never been able before to enjoy liberties heterosexuals take for granted; for instance the right to visit a loved one in intensive care, or the right to inherit a spouse's pension or benefits. Why are they so afraid of gay marriage? Are they afraid some homosexual will jump out of the bushes and demand to marry them? Or is it a "religious" objection? I don't understand that either, since Jesus never said a word anywhere, any time, against homosexuals. He never married and he hung out with 12 other guys all the time. Maybe he was gay, who knows? Or cares? I do know that saying "He who is without sin cast the first stone". And the other one: "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
Those right were always there for them. they used that is an excuse. The homosexual agenda as formalized back in 1987 ,coincidentally when the DSM removed homosexuality as a mental disorder, has been to socialize homosexuality then making it normal and once normal well. its why the removal of binary gender. Its why the demand to redefine DOMA. etc etc etc.
its why the push to have trans gender use any facility they wish.

Because I speak up I will be accused of being homophobic what eve that is suppose to mean. And hate the sin love the sinner doesn't work either.

We agree in all other mattes that people get indoctrinated religion, politics, et yet when it comes to homosexuality well its biological. well i submitted a report on these pages a while back where the Atlantic Report on the subject concluded that homosexuality is a choice and not biological. This is crucial because biological would indicate protect of the laws where as choice is different.

According to the left one has pro choice when it comes to birth but they refuse to acknowledge that homosexuality is also a choice

this is not about malice on my part but about the way of life and in my view the nation has errored . there is cognitive empathy and emotional empathy and the left always over reacts because they practice emotional empathy

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
1. I have never, ever in my life at work or on here ever plagarized even unintentionally. When I copy and past, I give attribution as do most people. Of course you are the exception to that rule.

2. Here we go again. Every time you make such remark it really infuriates me because you must know how phoney you are. You have to. Any thread on Trump has your defense, not of the substance posted or the issue, but a condemnation of liberals, progressives or a recant of your ridiculous syndrome theory. I can say with no hesitation that you avoided every thread I have begun, whether it was on Syria, Russia, immigration or basically any of them.

I have asked you on so many occassion when you use the defense of the media lying to give just ONE SINGLE example of the MSM actually lying about Trump on news, and as of yet, you have NEVER EVER replied.

I don't know if you are BOG99 or not but you post his ideas, plagarize his favorite web sites, but what I DO know is that you are a phony for sure.

It takes a lot of nerve for you, Rubicon to charge anyone else with avoiding issues. Of that, you are king.

I did not address whatever your issue was on this thread for two reasons......

I suspected we uncovered BOG99

AND

BECAUSE You assume you are right in all things and I see absolutely nothing to indicate any feminizing of men at all. That is a made up thing which you may believe in, but not me. i stick with the real world and the issues confronting this country, one of which is not the feminization of men.

You and BOG or maybe just you should simply understand something.....you spend much too much time in these off beat websites and should be paying much more attention to the real world.

You and yours are so bogged down in conspiracy theories (ala the Presidents fav...ALEX JONES) you forget about the real world.
Your observation of just a few of RubiTHECon's plethora of personality defects...is dead on.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence and empathy for other human beings, runs the risk of detaching a retina in reading his blatherings...from their constant and involuntary eye rolling.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
You are absolutely right. I indeed have become a bit too recalcitrant but my poor excuse is the ridiculous responses one gets on this forum.

I use to spend considerable time preparing my personal responses or citing news pieces that I found illuminating and on point with my thinking to share with others, as I did here.

But instead of discussing the content with some decorum and civility the response was Trump suck or its fake news or you are a pseudo-intellectual.

These are not serious people who are well informed. and there are a few on here that are destroying this forum and we all have to watch helplessly or quit and I won't quit this forum.

As to my OP. What has happened in this nation is that people invent rights. Then after they invent them they demand they be placed into law and once they are placed into law well take a look at what the social Justice warriors have wrought to this nation with their "identity politics". Its gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

Personal Best Regards:
You're lying...again!

You've NEVER linked to any of the articles/sites that drives your bloviating.

If you couldn't anonymously plagiarize and cut/paste other extremists words...you would become mute.

Understandable in one respect, given that you're a pseudo-intellectual fake who depends on right-wing extremist blogs/opinions...to present your views.

It is very illuminating, that even you are ashamed to show... what gives rise to your silly blatherings.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your observation of just a few of RubiTHECon's plethora of personality defects...is dead on.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence and empathy for other human beings, runs the risk of detaching a retina in reading his blatherings...from their constant and involuntary eye rolling.
Because women are ruled by emotion...you CAN'T keep it out of your lives...your "thinking".
Old 10-14-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Those right were always there for them. they used that is an excuse. The homosexual agenda as formalized back in 1987 ,coincidentally when the DSM removed homosexuality as a mental disorder, has been to socialize homosexuality then making it normal and once normal well. its why the removal of binary gender. Its why the demand to redefine DOMA. etc etc etc.
its why the push to have trans gender use any facility they wish.

Because I speak up I will be accused of being homophobic what eve that is suppose to mean. And hate the sin love the sinner doesn't work either.

We agree in all other mattes that people get indoctrinated religion, politics, et yet when it comes to homosexuality well its biological. well i submitted a report on these pages a while back where the Atlantic Report on the subject concluded that homosexuality is a choice and not biological. This is crucial because biological would indicate protect of the laws where as choice is different.

According to the left one has pro choice when it comes to birth but they refuse to acknowledge that homosexuality is also a choice

this is not about malice on my part but about the way of life and in my view the nation has errored . there is cognitive empathy and emotional empathy and the left always over reacts because they practice emotional empathy

Personal Best Regards:
Even if that were true (it's not) why do you care? How does someone else's sexual identity threaten you personally? Why do you wish for rights to be taken from another American simply based on what they do in the bedroom? If Jesus could be gay, why not your neighbor?
Old 10-14-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even if that were true (it's not) why do you care? How does someone else's sexual identity threaten you personally? Why do you wish for rights to be taken from another American simply based on what they do in the bedroom? If Jesus could be gay, why not your neighbor?
Because of his deeply repressed, personal proclivities...of course.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hello gay mellin...

"Gayness" is in fact organic...it's a malformation during fetal development. At different stages of development, hormones are released which drive differentiation and development. During one of these hormone bursts...the "sex" of the brain and ultimately the mind is "cast in stone". If the correct balance of hormones are not present during this "wiring" stage...you get a malformation. An "XX" can be left with a brain wired for an "XY" and vice versa.

It's NOT your fault mellin...I know that. But, like other mental disorders...we can't as a society let everyone do what they want.

Pedophilia, necrophilia, these too are "hardwired" in people BORN with these illnesses. Do you REALLY think someone WANTS to be a pedophile? They are driven to it. Like you were driven towards other girls.

Change the laws for who can act as a "family" member to include close friends. Get a power of attorney. DON'T tell us...the normal people...that WE must change for you.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

I agree and that is exactly why I included in my original posts. I have even more of concern in the social experiments they are conducting in our military.

Years back when feminism was being pushed all male constitutions had to accept co-eds. However it never worked in reverse and all female institutions fought to keep them all female

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-14-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're lying...again!

You've NEVER linked to any of the articles/sites that drives your bloviating.

If you couldn't anonymously plagiarize and cut/paste other extremists words...you would become mute.

Understandable in one respect, given that you're a pseudo-intellectual fake who depends on right-wing extremist blogs/opinions...to present your views.

It is very illuminating, that even you are ashamed to show... what gives rise to your silly blatherings.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
how much longer to you honestly believe you can bluff people into believing that the subject matter in political Talk is over your head. Your only contribution is silly blatherings and obsessions with emoji. you go back on my Ignore List.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.