Finally a Liberal with Common Sense

Old 08-20-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Default Finally a Liberal with Common Sense

NEWSMAX
By Eric Mack | Sunday, 20 Aug 2017 09:02 AM

The Russian investigation and the appointment of FBI special counsel Robert Mueller has become a political weapon of the left, one that "really endangers democracy" proclaimed "liberal," author, and law professor " Alan Dershowitz.

"The idea of trying to create crimes just because we disagree with [Trump] politically, and target him, really endangers democracy," Dershowitz told "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y. "[It] reminds me of what Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the KGB, said to Stalin: 'Show me the man, and I will find you the crime.'

"We shouldn't be targeting people. We shouldn't be looking for crimes they've committed. We should only being using the criminal justice system against obvious crimes. Crimes that are not not stretched and manufactured to fit a particular person."

"It's about how you can disagree with President Trump – you can agree with him – that's every American's right," Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz, who said he will be criticized from all sides – "right, left, and center" – told host John Catsimatidis the U.S. has long been a centrist country and the burgeoning extremes on both left and right are doing it damage. The U.S. needs to move back to the middle, where it belongs, he said.

Also, back to the Russia investigation into meddling in the U.S. election, this is not a left or right issue, it is an American issue that has been going on a long time, Dershowitz said. Having it be settled by Mueller's special counsel keeps the discussion from where it should be: in the public view.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-20-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
NEWSMAX
By Eric Mack | Sunday, 20 Aug 2017 09:02 AM

The Russian investigation and the appointment of FBI special counsel Robert Mueller has become a political weapon of the left, one that "really endangers democracy" proclaimed "liberal," author, and law professor " Alan Dershowitz.

"The idea of trying to create crimes just because we disagree with [Trump] politically, and target him, really endangers democracy," Dershowitz told "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y. "[It] reminds me of what Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the KGB, said to Stalin: 'Show me the man, and I will find you the crime.'

"We shouldn't be targeting people. We shouldn't be looking for crimes they've committed. We should only being using the criminal justice system against obvious crimes. Crimes that are not not stretched and manufactured to fit a particular person."

"It's about how you can disagree with President Trump – you can agree with him – that's every American's right," Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz, who said he will be criticized from all sides – "right, left, and center" – told host John Catsimatidis the U.S. has long been a centrist country and the burgeoning extremes on both left and right are doing it damage. The U.S. needs to move back to the middle, where it belongs, he said.

Also, back to the Russia investigation into meddling in the U.S. election, this is not a left or right issue, it is an American issue that has been going on a long time, Dershowitz said. Having it be settled by Mueller's special counsel keeps the discussion from where it should be: in the public view.

Personal Best Regards:

If ERIC MACK is a liberal he is way way way in the wrong lane.

a few of his articles....

Newsmax: Dinesh D'Souza Asks If You Are Voting for 'Gangsterized America?' | "Hillary's America"

Pollster Zogby: Clinton’s Health Now An Issue || Newsmax | Craig Shirley

Ex-Chicago Police Chief: Black Lives Matter 'Emboldens Criminals,' Hamstrings Police - American Renaissance

I think you get the point....again you misrepresent your posts and your sources.

Eric Mack is the consumate anti liberal and has been his entire young life.

Tags
, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.