Finally! One we can all agree on!

Old 03-23-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If some young white crazy male wants to walk in theater or school and shoot it up, how would you stop them.

If some young Muslim crazy male walks into subway and blows themselves up, how do you stop them?

If young white Irish crazy Irish male blows up British Bank, how do you stop them?

If some young white crazy male blows up a Federal Building in Oaklahoma, how do you stop them?

If a crazy white guy shoots up PlannedHood in Colorado, how do you stop them?

This is a short list.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror..._United_States for a much longer list starting in the 1800s.
Many people, like Quentin Tarantino have this comic book mentality that they will save the day. Remember his movie where a Jewish dirty dozen kills Hitler and all his henchman? If only life was that simple.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

I am not sure how this thread got launched into a discussion of what is simple or not.

That was not the intent of the post.

The intent of the post, once again, is to highlight the fact a commitment to destroy ISIS was made by Obama back in 9/2014.

We are entitled to an update. That is what is so simple.

Promises kept vs promises made. And if promise is not attainable then what is the next move to accomplish the promise? Or cancel the promise as no doable or mission accomplished (poor choice of words!!).

The airline promises to take you to NYC.
They sell you a ticket.
You are given no date of departure.
You are given no date of arrival.
No flight number or gate information.

Now just how long would you stand there with the ticket in your hand before asking some of the above?
18 months?
Old 03-23-2016, 11:18 AM
n/a

I'm not sure if this makes your point. And if you don't like reading just ignore it. It seems fairly neutral to me. I could be wrong.
Obama vows to 'go after' Islamic State - POLITICO
Old 03-23-2016, 12:36 PM
n/a

same as another post in this thread. It did not seem to affect the responses. They were mind made ups already.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Just think what Trumps statements would do!!!
Old 03-23-2016, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The airline promises to take you to NYC.
They sell you a ticket.
You are given no date of departure.
You are given no date of arrival.
No flight number or gate information.

Now just how long would you stand there with the ticket in your hand before asking some of the above?
18 months?
Less then a minute.

Tags
change, world, years, agree, finally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.