Finally! One we can all agree on!

Finally! One we can all agree on!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-22-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing about ISIS is not working.

They are more brazen and bolder than ever. HQ in Syria nothing but a safe zone to launch attacks from.

Obama needs to retract or change his statement of disrupting and destroying them almost 2 years ago.
how do you know? How can you possibly measure this? Unless you are talking about totally eliminating ISIS as your benchmark how can you possibly predict or assume how much worse or better it would have become.

Old 03-22-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

It does not help when you have a country (Belgium) whose police department to not talk or exchange information with their counter intelligence squad.

But let's blame Obama, it's all we know how to do.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sooo, how did that work out for him?
Didn't you read what I underlined?

We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today.

I'm not sure what you mean.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't you read what I underlined?

We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today.

I'm not sure what you mean.
hey if Rush or Shawn did not make the statement, it isn't real.

GOP thinking or lack thereof.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
It does not help when you have a country (Belgium) whose police department to not talk or exchange information with their counter intelligence squad.

But let's blame Obama, it's all we know how to do.
Is someone blaming Obama? Everyone knows that he is inept and can't be expected to do anything other than hold his own on SNL. Maybe he is better off being in Cuba with his ideological twin.

No, I am asking Obama to step out of the way and let the men take over the responsibility of destroying the terrorists. We have experts in taking the trash out, but no one will allow them to do it. PC rules the day. Once Obama is out of the way, perhaps we can start cleaning up after him. Nope, I don't expect anything from Obama other than entertainment. He does a great real life Urkel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UrkelObama.jpg (72.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-22-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

Now I get it. There is something we can all agree on.

As Obama predicted, quite frankly as anyone could predict,

"We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today."

You are right. We can all agree.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now I get it. There is something we can all agree on.

As Obama predicted, quite frankly as anyone could predict,

"We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today."

You are right. We can all agree.
Looks like I'm wrong again.

According to a new biography called Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, Trump feels that he was “always in the military.”

In addition, he believes that his time at New York Military Academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

IJ reached out to five military veterans to see what they had to say about Trump’s comments. Here’s how they reacted

5 Military Veterans React to Donald Trump’s Latest Headline-Grabbing Comment
Old 03-22-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Looks like I'm wrong again.

According to a new biography called Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, Trump feels that he was “always in the military.”

In addition, he believes that his time at New York Military Academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

IJ reached out to five military veterans to see what they had to say about Trump’s comments. Here’s how they reacted

5 Military Veterans React to Donald Trump’s Latest Headline-Grabbing Comment
Why don't you start a new thread if you wish to change the subject AGAIN.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you start a new thread if you wish to change the subject AGAIN.
I'm not sure which post is yours but I'll explain how I connected the dots.

The said we can all agree on something and it pertained to a speech obama gave 2 years ago.

I asked for a link and got the usual until someone gave me a hint.

I posted the speech and underlined what I thought was the common ground.

That's when someone said the new candidate will show us how to win the war against terrorism. At least that's what I thought he meant.

I thought he meant Trump and I was making the point that the only military experience Trump has is in boarding school. So my link and quote supports that argument. The guy has been in politics since June. How many generals are bending his ear?

The counterpoint is that Obama has no military experiences but has many advisers and knows top secrets that Trump certainly doesn't know.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not sure which post is yours but I'll explain how I connected the dots.

The said we can all agree on something and it pertained to a speech obama gave 2 years ago.

I asked for a link and got the usual until someone gave me a hint.

I posted the speech and underlined what I thought was the common ground.

That's when someone said the new candidate will show us how to win the war against terrorism. At least that's what I thought he meant.

I thought he meant Trump and I was making the point that the only military experience Trump has is in boarding school. So my link and quote supports that argument. The guy has been in politics since June. How many generals are bending his ear?

The counterpoint is that Obama has no military experiences but has many advisers and knows top secrets that Trump certainly doesn't know.
How do you know that Trump is not up to speed with Top Secret information? After all, Hillary had it on the Internet where anyone with just a bit of hacking savvy could find it.

Tags
change, world, years, agree, finally