Finally! One we can all agree on!

Old 03-22-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

Now I get it. There is something we can all agree on.

As Obama predicted, quite frankly as anyone could predict,

"We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today."

You are right. We can all agree.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now I get it. There is something we can all agree on.

As Obama predicted, quite frankly as anyone could predict,

"We can’t erase every trace of evil from the world, and small groups of killers have the capacity to do great harm. That was the case before 9/11, and that remains true today."

You are right. We can all agree.
Looks like I'm wrong again.

According to a new biography called Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, Trump feels that he was “always in the military.”

In addition, he believes that his time at New York Military Academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

IJ reached out to five military veterans to see what they had to say about Trump’s comments. Here’s how they reacted

5 Military Veterans React to Donald Trump’s Latest Headline-Grabbing Comment
Old 03-22-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

According to a new biography called Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, Trump feels that he was “always in the military.”

In addition, he believes that his time at New York Military Academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

IJ reached out to five military veterans to see what they had to say about Trump’s comments. Here’s how they reacted

Why don't you start a new thread if you wish to change the subject AGAIN.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you start a new thread if you wish to change the subject AGAIN.
I'm not sure which post is yours but I'll explain how I connected the dots.

The said we can all agree on something and it pertained to a speech obama gave 2 years ago.

I asked for a link and got the usual until someone gave me a hint.

I posted the speech and underlined what I thought was the common ground.

That's when someone said the new candidate will show us how to win the war against terrorism. At least that's what I thought he meant.

I thought he meant Trump and I was making the point that the only military experience Trump has is in boarding school. So my link and quote supports that argument. The guy has been in politics since June. How many generals are bending his ear?

The counterpoint is that Obama has no military experiences but has many advisers and knows top secrets that Trump certainly doesn't know.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not sure which post is yours but I'll explain how I connected the dots.

The said we can all agree on something and it pertained to a speech obama gave 2 years ago.

I asked for a link and got the usual until someone gave me a hint.

I posted the speech and underlined what I thought was the common ground.

That's when someone said the new candidate will show us how to win the war against terrorism. At least that's what I thought he meant.

I thought he meant Trump and I was making the point that the only military experience Trump has is in boarding school. So my link and quote supports that argument. The guy has been in politics since June. How many generals are bending his ear?

The counterpoint is that Obama has no military experiences but has many advisers and knows top secrets that Trump certainly doesn't know.
How do you know that Trump is not up to speed with Top Secret information? After all, Hillary had it on the Internet where anyone with just a bit of hacking savvy could find it.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

For those few who are deicated to take an opposing side of any issue.....and a reminder to what the original post said and what I intended.

The response is about what one would expect from those who frequent this forum
No real surprises.

But for the sake of the intent:

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing about ISIS is not working.

They are more brazen and bolder than ever. HQ in Syria nothing but a safe zone to launch attacks from.

Obama needs to retract or change his statement of disrupting and destroying them almost 2 years ago.

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing is not working.
It does not take a rocket scientist; no not a scientist of any kind; just a people with a realistic expectation that something was to be done. If it was.
It is obvious around the world....IT DID NOT WORK AND IS NOT WORKING!!

More brazen and bolder than ever.
Paris and now Brussels.
Enough said!

ISIS safe zone in Syria is hands off by everybody involved in the fight against ISIS.
How much more obvious can it be?
What will it take for some real leadership to emerge and go into Syria and wipe the ISIS safe zone off the map?

Obama needs to retract or change his statement of disrupting and destroying them almost 2 years ago.
ISIS is far from disrupted and laughing at the world 18 months after these words were spoken by the suposed world leader of the strongest most powerful nation in the world.

To me and I would suggest to a majority of Americans and others around the world.......the so called leaders of the world are in fact tip toeing around dealing with ISIS. It is apparent to me and a majority of Americans that the politics are a much higher priority than dealing with ISIS as commited by Obama in September of 2014.

And for those still not allowed to join in the majority who are searching for any sentence that may sound like something more than words have been done....GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FANTASY.

SO now I have presented more targets for those who will attempt to bypass the issue....avoid addressing the issue....be happy in your thoughts and we all hope and pray that none of them or their loved ones are personally involved in a future terrorist event here in the USA! ....unless something is done about ISIS.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, let's put Trump in the white house, he went to NY Military Academy. That is more than enough to run the military and our counter terrorism units.

Please, the man is a joke and terrorists should scare you away from electing this con man.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, let's put Trump in the white house, he went to NY Military Academy. That is more than enough to run the military and our counter terrorism units.

Please, the man is a joke and terrorists should scare you away from electing this con man.
And Obama's qualifications and training to do the same was what?
Racist activist, community organizer.....
Really?
Old 03-22-2016, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
For those few who are deicated to take an opposing side of any issue.....and a reminder to what the original post said and what I intended.

The response is about what one would expect from those who frequent this forum
No real surprises.

But for the sake of the intent:

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing about ISIS is not working.

They are more brazen and bolder than ever. HQ in Syria nothing but a safe zone to launch attacks from.

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing is not working.
It does not take a rocket scientist; no not a scientist of any kind; just a people with a realistic expectation that something was to be done. If it was.
It is obvious around the world....IT DID NOT WORK AND IS NOT WORKING!!

More brazen and bolder than ever.
Paris and now Brussels.
Enough said!

ISIS safe zone in Syria is hands off by everybody involved in the fight against ISIS.
How much more obvious can it be?
What will it take for some real leadership to emerge and go into Syria and wipe the ISIS safe zone off the map?

ISIS is far from disrupted and laughing at the world 18 months after these words were spoken by the suposed world leader of the strongest most powerful nation in the world.

To me and I would suggest to a majority of Americans and others around the world.......the so called leaders of the world are in fact tip toeing around dealing with ISIS. It is apparent to me and a majority of Americans that the politics are a much higher priority than dealing with ISIS as commited by Obama in September of 2014.

And for those still not allowed to join in the majority who are searching for any sentence that may sound like something more than words have been done....GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FANTASY.

SO now I have presented more targets for those who will attempt to bypass the issue....avoid addressing the issue....be happy in your thoughts and we all hope and pray that none of them or their loved ones are personally involved in a future terrorist event here in the USA! ....unless something is done about ISIS.
You sound like a substitute teacher who lost control of her class.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

I looked in the speech again. I did a word search for disrupting or destroying. What was the point of the thread?
Old 03-22-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

And today " Granny " said that there is nothing we can ever do about it -- terrorism because we can`t close our borders or apparently control them either .
Old 03-22-2016, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
And today " Granny " said that there is nothing we can ever do about it -- terrorism because we can`t close our borders or apparently control them either .
Are you afraid terrorists will come to the villages and start chopping heads off?

Is the brave thing to do is send 20,000 brave men and women who are not the children of congress [except for John McCain's [my hero] son and one other Congressman's son] to kill 1/3 of the worlds population?

These are real people not just boots on the ground. Man up, carry your gun if you need to but don't ask to sacrifice anyone else's children because you won't take your chances.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:11 PM
n/a

We have the usual off topic condition while bantering.........
Old 03-23-2016, 03:29 AM
n/a

Default Obama Not That Guy

It was suggested, upon seeing the attach on Brussels Tuesday, that rather than vacationing in Cuba, Obama return to the situation room preparing for a possible attack by ISIS on our soil.

Responding to that suggestion John McCain said, why bother he won't do anything anyway. Interesting enough there were stronger statements by other military pundits.

One pundit commented that the military has been so indoctrinated on fighting a politically correct war he doubted they has the will to win anymore.

These are serious allegations and a unfortunate shift in American policy. It is humane and necessary to abide by the rules of engagement but we seem to have forgotten what it takes to win a war.

War is ugly but in this case if we do not fight to win then sooner or later it will be on American soil that infidels are behead or drowned in cages. ISIS will strike America just as ISIS is striking Europe and we need the strongest leadership since World War II . Obama's not that guy

Personal Bet Regards:
Old 03-23-2016, 04:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you afraid terrorists will come to the villages and start chopping heads off?

Is the brave thing to do is send 20,000 brave men and women who are not the children of congress [except for John McCain's [my hero] son and one other Congressman's son] to kill 1/3 of the worlds population?

These are real people not just boots on the ground. Man up, carry your gun if you need to but don't ask to sacrifice anyone else's children because you won't take your chances.
And yet you enjoy the results of our "brave men and women" that have gone before you to secure a safe and free environment for you to live in, as a spoiled and ungrateful child.

No one is suggesting that ISIS is coming to the Villages to "chop off heads." I dare say that they would have their hands full, of old war Vets that would not go down easily. Some of us have fought multiple wars and would gladly pick up our guns again for the safety of our loved ones and friends. We are not yet Paris, in spite of liberals attempt to make us vulnerable.

Tags
change, world, years, agree, finally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.